[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are these fuckers against TRUMP?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: viceshit.jpg (24 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
viceshit.jpg
24 KB, 600x528
I always thought they are a cool site with good video materials from all over the world.They seemed pretty redpilled.Why would they shill so hard against the Emperor?
I am interested in them for like 2 years why that hate?

Any oldfags VICE readers could explain?
>>
>>72981931
https://news.vice.com/article/donald-trump-presumptive-nominee-republicans-leaving-support-hillary-clinton?utm_source=vicenewsfb
>>
>>72981931
>I always thought they are a cool site with good video materials
Most of their stuff is literally "Why X is worse than Hitler" or "Look how we think that capitalism somehow remotely killed this 3rd world nation"
>>
>>72981931
>They seemed pretty redpilled
wut? They got bought by Jews years ago
>>
>>72982287
I appreciate them just for the cohones they got to send journalists to Raqqa Congo ,Aleppo on the Rebel side,and even in Pakistan in the tribal zone which is DAMN DANGEROUS .
They've send their teams in unimaginable places.Only for this i think they deserve a cookie.
>>
>>72982461
Yeah their expeditions to other countries are good but everything else about vice is shit.
>>
>>72981931
Vice is extremely left-leaning. I like their coverage of IS, but everything else is jew propaganda.
>>
The article w/ interviews of Mexican criminals makes it sound like Trump is 100% right about problems caused by illegal immigration, and in fact Trump is understating the prob:
http://www.vice.com/read/what-actual-mexican-criminals-think-about-donald-trump-817
>>
File: 1376325249184.jpg (125 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1376325249184.jpg
125 KB, 720x480
>>72982461
Anthony Bourdain was doing shit like that on CNN as part of a food review show. He literally went to the fucking DRC to try food.
Vice used to be excellent, now they produce some decent clickbait, and some top quality TV / Documentaries. If you get past the obvious basis on most of them, they are still highly informative.
>>
>>72983390
Interesting id like to know more about this Bourdain guy is he still doing it?
>>
VICE has always been shit, the difference between 90s VICE and new VICE is that they actually take themselves seriously now, despite never outgrowing their edgy meme "journalism."

The beginning of the decline for the magazine was when they relocated to NYC in 2001.
>>
>>72982461

Watch this. Timestamp 1m 51 seconds. VICE utterly BTFO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLmkec_4Rfo&t=1m51s
>>
>>72984477
90's???Lool i didnt know they're oldies...because nowadays they certainly are not goldies
>>
>>72982372
>They got bought by Jews years ago

This. Vice, like 99% of all media, is owned by a billionaire leftist.
>>
>>72981931
>I always thought they are a cool site with good video materials
You must be incredibly fucking stupid then. Vice hasn't been passable as any form of 'news' since they branched out from being a hipster mag. They aren't even subtle about being straight liars and propagandists.

>>72981985
Use an archive when linking to shit clickbait you retarded gypsy faggot.
>>
>>72983318
>http://www.vice.com/read/what-actual-mexican-criminals-think-about-donald-trump-817

Underrated
>>
>>72984798
The thing is my friend...it doesn't matter how many reports a journalist makes about a place if he provides no video coverage right from the SHIT.I'm pretty tired of half-covered articles "There was a genocide in South Sahara we spoke to the locals and it was terribru but we can't provide any real PROOF".
Vice nails it by providing the popular viewer with amazing footage ,no fucking cover up no masking nothing...its as pure as you can get it.
To be honest the Liberia shit was awesome and so was the guy at the Head of the table travelling to Pakistan.
The dude is just an old fart being jelly on young adventorous reporters.
>>
the media fuels exsting resentment and division in its own interests, all news outlets follow this logic, news is business and business is money. vice used to be hardcore but now they are partly owned by murdoch so what can you do. trumps anti-libel laws would make murdochs US interests unviable, would they not?
>>
>>72985270
I don't give a fuck about the ethymology of the term "news" as long as i get a live footage right from the frontline you retarded maple syrup canuck.
What are real NEWS? CNN with its fucking bullshit 24/7.Tell me one major news agency not bought u fucker,one agency that tells it pure.
VICE as propagandistic as it is brings in the exotic element..something you retarded canuck will never understand.
If you can't read through the lines its your problem.
>>
>>72985487

Yeah their Liberia shit is good...but the problem is that the lines are blurred between their millennial hipster journalism and their hard news

>dude is just an old fart

Well he's dead now. Died around this time last year. Crack addition shortens your life expectancy by quite a bit.
>>
>>72985487
>no fucking cover up no masking nothing
You are so fucking gullible it hurts. Nothing Vice has done has been 'new' in any sense of the term. Other news outlets have done what they do before them, you're just too young to have seen that footage when it came out and too fucking lazy to go look for it.

I'm half convinced you're actually a Vice employee with a proxy conducting market research right now. You're too much, even for a gypsy.
>>
>>72986069
Man the thing is i don't really care what they are saying most of the time.I know its retarded shit not fit for being "supported media etc.." but it is interesting to see how niggers defecate in the open just like Pajeets and how the journalist goes into a whorehouse that has syringes with aids everywhere...that shit was DAMN GOOD !!
>>72986442
Dude...i don't care what happened 30 years ago since all materials are shit.I want materials that are recent..i want to see how the things are NOW!!
If i wanted to see how was Rhodesia i would pick a fucking history book not a '70s shit video.
Trust me i am fucking annoyed that i was too young when 9.11 happened...to start and look now in archives is time consuming...and i don't have it.I'd rather have a jumbo going into FUCK KNOWS Where and FILMING ! I can even mute the whole video it still will be good !
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.