[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will trump still hold rallies in WA even with no competition?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
Will trump still hold rallies in WA even with no competition? Ive been waiting for my chance to get to go to one but now i feel like theres no chance. Pic unrelated
>>
Of course. He still has to woo voters.

Also those other candidates can still win delegates. If trump doesn't get 1237, there will likely be second ballot
>>
>>72977843
Early today one of his surrogates confirmed he would still rally in upcoming primary states.
>>
What else would he do? He's busy 24/7 doing anything he can to get more votes.

What does Hilary do? No one even knows where she is. For all we know she could be in Syria dodging sniper bullets.
>>
>>72977843
Yes. Cruz and Kasich are still on the ballots, they just suspended their campaign. Trump will still need to get the vote out, and prevent his support base from crossing over to Bernie.
>>
>>72977843
Of course he will. He'll just bash Crooked Hillary all of the time instead of the RNC.
>>
>>72977843
He needs to persuade other voters anon.
>>
>>72978382
WA has voted blue for a long ass time. You cant get the electoral votes here
>>
>>72978077
I could see him going to other states that matter in the general. WA will vote blue no matter what
>>
>>72978776
So he should just give up because it's hard? i'm surprised a loser like you is even voting for a winner like trump unless you're another shill for hill.
>>
>>72978382
>>72979000
Niggers, he still has to win the primary.
>>
>>72979162
Do Hill shills even have enough energy to shitpost?
>>
>>72979162
You have no idea how politics works do you? In the general you dont go to states that always vote blue if your a republican. Its a waste of time because you could better spend your time in swing states
>>
>>72978776
I can;t believe the delusion of some liberals about Hillary. I guess the delusion is going to get even worse in the next several months.

Hillary is a piece of shit
>>
>>72979382
You're a fucking idiot. He has already swayed other states that are normally blue, like Illinois & NY
>>
>>72979485
>Illinois & NY
>red in November
You're asking for too much.
>>
>>72979385
Its funny because in WA the whole state besides the sound majority votes red.Then every single person in all of puget sound votes blue and you never get close to a republican win.
>>
>>72979552
You're delusional if you think a majority of people will actually vote for Hillary
>>
>>72979684
Everyone usually rallies behind the nomination during the general. Is this your first general election or something?
>>
File: 7lMeLw.jpg (54 KB, 750x387) Image search: [Google]
7lMeLw.jpg
54 KB, 750x387
>>
>>72979919
You underestimate Trump. Look at what he did to his GOP opponents already. And Hillary is 100x worse than Cruz
>>
>>72980064
That wont matter for deep blue states, theyll still vote blue. That'll make it easier for him in the swing states though
>>
>>72979684
>>72980064
I think Trump will win, but flipping solid Illinois and NY is very, very unlikely unless he gets like 30% of the black vote.
>>
>>72980220
solid blue states*
>>
>>72980220
You never know.. its a different political climate right now.. Its reminding me of 1980 with Reagan and he managed to flip every single blue state into red.

I guess we'll see, you never know I guess. I'm sure a few blue states will stay blue. Its inevitable but won't matter in the long run.
>>
>>72980220
>>72980254
I think he'll win too I just think its a waste of time to hold rallies in solid blue states when you could be doing more progressive things in swing states
>>
Utah is going blue...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u9LP9TtHxuw
>>
>>72980597
Right, but we are still "technically" in a primary. Trump visiting those states that are about to vote is common courtesy.
>>
>>72979205
And who's his competition you double nigger
>>
>>72979382
Dude, imagine a year or two ago if someone said Trump was gonna win the republican primary. You would have laughed your ass off.

Remember even like a month ago it seemed like it was heading towards a contested convention. You're like the nervous liberal claiming surely this is the end of trump's campaign.
>>
>>72981409
Delusional Cruzlims and never trump people who are still in denial. You have to soothe the base and consolidate support.
>>
>>72977843
Who here Vancouver? Where will Trump hold his rallies you think? Vancouver and exitting into Portland seems logical.

post yfw you cause the first self defense case where you shoot a Bern-out and win it.
>>
>>72981409
He has a rally in WV tomorrow
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.