[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Holocaust was justified, try to prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Untermenschen.jpg (75 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
Untermenschen.jpg
75 KB, 800x536
The Holocaust was justified, try to prove me wrong.
>>
I'm so fucking aroused right now that I could walk into that camp and get off by rubbing my length through those bony elbow joints before ejaculating up my nose to mask the smell of dead jew flesh.
>>
>>72977778
>OP doesn't understand how burden of proof works
fucking newfags
>>
>>72977778
It never happened though.
>>
Well, it would have been.
>>
>>72977778
get in here
>>72976580
Anti Trump PAC has publicly tweeted that they "hate white children"
>>
>>72977778
Fucking idiot this is why you lost the war. The so called "Death camps" where really holiday camps that served pork only products and that's why all the kikes died. Fucking idiot germ
>>
If you had Kissinger and Einstein Germany would be the only country in the world. Too bad you you saw certain Germans as non Germans.
>>
Sorry man but some (((germans))) considered themselves NOT germans, so they formed zionist movement to act towards esteblishing jewish nation state. DECADES before Adolf.
Not that I agree with OP...
>>
>>72977778
>implying it really happened
>>
>>72977778
>it was justified
>BUT IT NEVER HAPPENED!

stupid goyim, don't confuse me while i'm trying to count my shekels
>>
>>72979636
We all know ur Palestinian, but tooooopp kek
>>
>>72980358
yesssss thats right!

i AM the palestinian now!
>>
are you askhenazi then?
>>
>>72977973
>>
File: 1462387285292.png (28 KB, 622x659) Image search: [Google]
1462387285292.png
28 KB, 622x659
>>72977973
wew lad
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.