[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BELGIUM YES in schools
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: belgiumyes.jpg (109 KB, 640x407) Image search: [Google]
belgiumyes.jpg
109 KB, 640x407
Belgian catholic schools are going to allow: >pupils to choose islam instead of catholic religion lessons
>islamic prayer rooms
>allow hijab

http://deredactie.be/permalink/2.44090

Only sane reaction so far, from based De Wever:
>"Als men naast het traditionele katholieke geloof ook ruimte inlast voor de islam, dan moet men consequent zijn en ook de deur openzetten naar andere levensbeschouwingen, waarom dan geen zedenleer? Of de leer van het vliegend spaghettimonster? Dan moet je de lijn doortrekken. En wat is dan nog het onderscheidende project van het katholiek onderwijs?"
= "If aside from catholic faith you also make room for islam, then one must be consistent and open the door for all other visions, why no moral lessons? Why not the flying spaghetti monster? [dutch expression I can't translate] What is then the teaching project that makes catholic schools different?"
>>
How is this a problem? It isn't mandatory, they have a choice.
>>
>>72975324
fucking relativist
>>
read some days ago some politician from belgium saying that it's contraproductive to piss off the muslims because they are going to be the majority anyway
>>
>>72975324
It is a problem when 65% of your primary schools and 75% of secondary schools are catholic.

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onderwijsnet
>>
>>72975235
>[dutch expression I can't translate]
When you say A you must also say B
>>
>>72975583
>It is a problem when 65% of your primary schools and 75% of secondary schools are catholic.

I agree, that is a problem, it excludes members of the population that AREN'T catholic. Now at least the Muslim population has a choice.
>>
>>72975583

Aren't catholic schools private? I assume you have a public system of education that keeps religion out of it.
>>
File: 1456321562252.png (562 KB, 683x642) Image search: [Google]
1456321562252.png
562 KB, 683x642
>>72975324
the death of the west - the post.
>>
>>72975741
But they already had a choice. No one forces anyone to go to Catholic (private) schools. Primary and secondary school is guaranteed for each child until the age of 18, and the parent can choose wether to send their child to a Catholic or public school - and since 1958(1973) Catholic schools receive subsidies to make sure that admission fees will never prevent parents from sending their kids to the kind of school they want.

This is just the Catholic school system being massive cucks.
>>
File: 1450137885889.jpg (597 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1450137885889.jpg
597 KB, 800x800
>>72975235
That hasn't been decided yet though.
>>
File: 15687912389.jpg (64 KB, 600x1024) Image search: [Google]
15687912389.jpg
64 KB, 600x1024
>>72975674
Thanks!

>>72975741
>members that aren't catholic
>at least the muslim population has a choice
They could choose muslim religion class if they wanted in the public school already but that wasn't enough, they need to be pandered to.

And so now catholics go full cuck.
>>
>>72975583
So over a third of primary schools and over a quarter of secondary schools are fine for non-catholics
>>
>>72975741
>Now at least the Muslim population has a choice.

"La valise ou le cerceuil" is a choice.
>>
File: French women.jpg (51 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
French women.jpg
51 KB, 594x396
>>72975324
It's just a sign of the times. As the demographics are changing Islam moves in to replace the old dead culture. This will keep happening, muslims will vote out any anti-islam laws and vote in muslim legislation wherever they have the chance, starting with school/local councils, then city councils, then regional parliaments, France already has a nationwide muslim party, of course it's "moderate", just like Syrian rebels in front of Western cameras, but already their program is lifting burka bans.
http://www.thelocal.fr/20150212/france-muslim-party-elections

Just remember that when leftists will start talking about "integration" and how nothing will change.
>>
File: 1458770321308.jpg (37 KB, 546x512) Image search: [Google]
1458770321308.jpg
37 KB, 546x512
>>72976342
Don't worry, the LIDF (leftist internet defense force) will pressure them into swallowing it.
>>
>>72976524
you have to help me with that expression Leafbro.
>>
>>72976370
No problem. The monkey is really coming out of the sleeve here, but we must not get old cows from the ditch.
>>
>>72976653
It's "de koffers of de grafkist".

t. I live between Brussels and Wallonia
>surrounded by the enemy
>>
>>72976661
At some point saving Europe takes precedence, I'll gladly fight the hordes side by side with you if needed.
>>
>>72976924
>tfw live in Brussels
Iktfbro
>>
>>72975770

They're supposed to be private, but they get government subsidies for all kinds of crap.

Catholic schools are pretty awful when it comes to social indoctrination, i remember doing all kinds of shit with school for charities
At least the education is slightly better as public schools.
>>
>>72976285

Doesn't that just mean they are no longer catholic schools?

Instead of multiculturalism you have now multireligion schools
>>
>>72977007
good to hear sideways Germany. Although Brussels is beyond saving i always enjoyed camping in the Ardennes. I would not see your country overrun with backwards goatfuckers.
>>
File: catholicsyes.jpg (73 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
catholicsyes.jpg
73 KB, 800x500
>>72977463
For some reason that makes me mad.

But hey, what did I expect.
>>
>>72977688

Belgian catholic schools deleted; New MultiReligion schools inaugurated

BELGIUM YES
>>
Fyi teachers and religious personnel get their salaries payed for by the state in Belgium. So this just creates more jobs for muslim fucking shits to indoctrinate smaller muslim fucking shits, financed with our taxes.

NUKE US ALREADY WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR
>>
>>72975235
>graduated in a catholic highschool
>almost half of my class are non-catholics
>we don't have this kind of issue despite having different religious backgrounds
what's wrong with these mudslimes anyway? if they want islamic lessons they should've not enrolled in a catholic school in the fist place.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.