[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LIVING WAGE NOW!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: CRP_0062.webm (3 MB, 608x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0062.webm
3 MB, 608x1080
>Has to be on feet all day selling shoes to men.
>Has to breathe in funky foot smell while working in hot cramped mall shoe store with no windows.
>Store plays generic music like this all day.
>Has to put up with men coming in and trying to chat her up while they try on shoes.
>Probably has to touch the feet of obese men and help them into shoes like Al Bundy had to do with all the fat ladies that came into his store.
>No health benefits.
>No benefits at all. Not even a store discount.
>Manager and assistant manager are two creepy Indian guys demand that she comes to work in a skirt.
>Always leering at her and making her climb up ladders in the stock room to retrieve stuff while they supervise.
>Only get 15 minutes for lunch break.
>The store is right next to a Cinnabon so every time she leaves/enters the store, she gets hit with Cinnabon smell, tempting to ruin her diet.
>Men come in there and try on shoes with no intention in buying. They're only their because they like making her go in the backroom to find shoes for them. They fantasize about having control over attractive women.
>Creepers come in and film her then upload the videos to the Internet for pervs to masturbate to.
>No free time when she gets off work because she has to do a shitload of homework because she's also a Architecture student.
>To top it all off, she only gets paid minimum wage.

And /pol/ wants me to believe that she doesn't deserve a LIVING WAGE!?

Get the fuck outta here!
>>
>>72973979

>Has to
>>
File: CRP_0063.webm (2 MB, 608x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0063.webm
2 MB, 608x1080
>>72973979
>>Store plays generic music like this all day.

I meant, generic music like this smooth contemporary lite jazz crap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6K95r5i-mg

No one should have to work in these conditions without a living wage!
>>
She brings shoes to someone buying them, then rings them up.

Totes hard work, better give her a lambo while youre at it.
>>
At the end of the day, someones gotta unclog the toilets, you can't have a nation of comfortable jobs. Someones gotta do the dirty work.
>>
If she ain't making quota, she ain't getting paid. That's my opinion.

Keep selling those shoes you ugly, multi-colored, short skirt wearing, skank. Papa needs a new Lambo.
>>
>>72973979
Bitch, I can write better fiction than that.
>>
>>72973979
Its a job anyone can do. It doesnt take any special training or educational qualification.
>>
>>72973979
You have to go back
>>
>>72973979
>female architecture student

She should stop while ahead, female architects are awful.
>>
>>72973979
I like the part where you idiots think you deserve anything.
It takes zero skill or thought to get a mcjob. Its barely work compared to any fucking thing else like a trade.

You milenials think you deserve free shit because of some bernout. You mongrels think that raising the min wage is some magic potion that will fix people that dont want to work hard, putting in some effort into thier lives and making good decisions in life in general. You absolute retards think raising the min wage will not have a single consequence on inflation?

No wonder you have a mcjob. Youre too stupid to think for any amount of time abd you deserve poverty and hopefully not passing on your poor genes.....unless youre a nigger or mudslime then you will be both poor and passing on your genes furthering the white agenda of making niggers and mudslime dumber and more dependent on welfare aka slavery part 2.
>>
File: 1373463981516.jpg (2 MB, 1920x4598) Image search: [Google]
1373463981516.jpg
2 MB, 1920x4598
>>72975621
>WE NEED SOME MUSCLE OVER HERE!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.