[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Put up or pay up: EC wants to fine EU members €250,000 per
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: disney.jpg (154 KB, 958x785) Image search: [Google]
disney.jpg
154 KB, 958x785
>Jean-Claude Junker is tomorrow expected to unveil plans to impose a penalty of around €250,000 euros per rejected refugee, in a bid to salvage his botched migration quota scheme.
>The European Commission is expected to propose on Wednesday that an emergency scheme to distribute 160,000 people around the bloc following the massive influx last summer be put on a permanent footing, with a quota system of allocations that kick in if there is another vast wave of migrants that overwhelms a country.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/03/eu-to-fine-countries-that-refuse-refugee-quota/

How did the most continent on the planet become this in less than a century?
>>
>>72972941

RIP Europe.
>>
>>72972941
powerful* fuck
>>
"Die or I bankrupt you and kill you." -some fat belgian bastard
>>
File: 1458074943901.gif (2 MB, 360x264) Image search: [Google]
1458074943901.gif
2 MB, 360x264
>>72972941
Holy shit
We have to vote out there's no other option is there?
>>
entral European countries dismissed on Wednesday the EU executive's proposals to share out migrants among member states, saying any plans for forced relocation of people were unacceptable or, in Hungary's view, amounted to blackmail.

Central European countries fought the EU's decision last year to relocate 160,000 asylum seekers, with Hungary and Slovakia challenging the decision in EU courts, and the new proposal also ran into immediate stark opposition.

"Regarding the fines proposed by the European Commission, it is blackmailing," Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto said after the Visegrad group of central European countries, which includes the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland, met in Prague.

"The quota concept is a dead-end street and I would like to ask the Commission not to run into this dead-end street any more."

Last year the Visegrad countries were outvoted on quotas. Czech Foreign Minister Lubomir Zaoralek said the EU should now act on the basis of consensus.

"I am somewhat unpleasantly surprised that the Commission is returning to play a proposal upon which there is no agreement," he said. "It should not propose something that divides us, that will help nothing."

Polish Foreign Minister Witold Waszczykowski said of the proposal: "It sounds like an idea announced during April fools day."

Speaking earlier, Poland's interior minister said the plan violated member states' rights while Slovakia's interior minister said the proposal would set back the bloc's efforts to tackle its migrant crisis by months.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-europe-migrants-eu-easteurope-idUKKCN0XV1I0
>>
File: 1390582962032.gif (997 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1390582962032.gif
997 KB, 160x160
Denmark can choose not to agree to any of that, which means that we will be kicked out of the Dublin treaty. First experts said that it would mean we wouldn't be able to send migrants back to the first country they are registered in, and therefore we'll be a safe haven for "refugees". But our government is now seeing the opportunity to make our own rules
>>
>>72972941
Even if that passes, paying the fine is cheaper than the cost of letting in rapefugees
>>
>>72974023

a Billion dollars or 4000 sandniggers whats cheaper?
>>
>>72974023
Don't give into terrorist demands, no matter what side of the fence they're on.
String them both up on that fence.
>>
>implying we even have the finances to pay
We have a nice saying for similar situations: Kde nic není, tam ani smrt nebere. (Not even death can take that which isn't.)
>>
>>72973801
im trusting you on this
>>
>juncker

So the jews in Europe are Germans?
>>
>>72973320
Shut up, you britbongs get special treatment and can choose not to bring Jamal in.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.