[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this movie was made with MLK returning in Detroit during a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 1595x1199) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 1595x1199
If this movie was made with MLK returning in Detroit during a BLM riot, how would it turn out?
>>
>>72971253
MLK would be shot for his suit.
>Ayo, check dis out i be pimpin' now nigga
>>
>>72971253
The Boondocks episode "return of the king" is exactly that. Watch it, it's good.
>>
Wasn't there already an episode of Boondocks about this? He got fed up and moved to Canada.
>>
>>72971253
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

To the letter.
>>
>>72971253

Honestly i doubt most modern day blacks would recognise him or give a fuck if they knew.

Blacks riot now for free shit. Not freedom
>>
I fucking love MLK. He would be disgusted with BLM. He'd probably be alt-right nowadays
>>
>>72971538
Exactly what I was thinking.
The black community today is so distanced from the teachings of MLK, that it would be impossible for him to gain any respect.
>>
>>72971253
He'd be called an Uncle Tom and the media would call him a religious zealot.
>>
>>72971719
This
>>
>>72971538
Was actually hanging out with a couple of my black republican friends during that episode. ( They're like a herd of unicorns in good ol' commiefornia ) and at the end, looks were exchanged, sighs were had, and not a soul in the room didn't believe it was spot on.

Glorious episode.
>>
>>72971253
He'd probably embrace the BLM movement. His children are hardcore liberal Democrats.
>>
>>72971725
I respect his work so much. Against all odds he stood up for the black community to not only get the same rights as others but to also live up to the responsibilties coming with that freedom. Almost 50 years later his work is all but forgotten by blacks, the freedom was taken but none of the responsibilities were lived up to.

It's sad really. So very very sad.
>>
Shaun King would call him a coon on twitter and a bunch of black people would agree with him.
>>
>>72971719
this
>>
>>72971253
Literally no reason to think about niggers unless theyre all boarding a train to Auschwitz
>>
>>72971650
I was aboout to post this kek
>>
>>72971725
agreed

>>72971253
he would hate black lives matter so much. He'd be really disappointed. Especially since it's just a philosophy similar to Malcolm X. MLK was one of the few blacks that a fellow white man with respect. Unlike blacks nowadays.

It probably started going downhill with the whole ghetto culture, and now BLM.
>>
>>72971253
I really wish there was another MLK to come around the corner. We need another one.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zADRMJWhyVE
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.