[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race mixing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 227x222
Let's get this top done with once and for all. What are the best arguments for both sides?

The ones that I know from the anti-mixing sides is:
>Child gets bullied in school
Which I think depends on where he is being raised. If it's in a place where the people don't put heavy emphasis on where there from than it won't be a big problem.
>Child grows up with identity issues
See the above point.
>Genetic inferior
Have to say bullshit. Haven't seen much evidence for it. Instead doesn't mixing more diverse people create better people?
>It eliminates races/ethnicities
This is one of the big points that I agree with.

The arguments that I know that are for race-mixing is:
>Love?
Which I assume is okay. But if the other side brings better arguments this point is moot.
>Freedom of choice
See above point.
>Helps eliminate races/ethnicities
This is so-so argument. Because people will eventually find other things to differentiate themselves. In essence, it's human nature.
>>
>>72969733
Being mixed sucks dick, neither side wants you and makes fun of you for being white/Hispanic

Also I look nothing like my parents and nobody believes that they're actually my parents

T mixed kid
>>
>>72969733
There's only one good argument for it, and that argument is pure Social Darwinism. If a race cannot prevent itself from being destroyed by endless mixing, it did not deserve to be in the first place.
>>
>>72969885
Yea but I'm assuming you're living in a place and in a family where their identity of where there from has importance to them. There are places where people really generally don't care. Not saying it makes it correct. Like the opposite in Japan hafu's are bullied. Not saying it's a bad thing.
>>72969911
So if all races mixed it's a good thing? Because none of them could have prevented it?
>>
>>72969733
Half puerto rican/italian here

Definitely have identity issues, I wasnt bullied (because I grew up in a sweet environment), girls think Im sexy, I have psychological issues though

I will probably be race mixing with japanese next.

I think race mixing is a natual progression to discover the true evolution of mankind. It usually happens (or should happen) due to sexiness/richness not due to rape or forcing. Women choose our next generation, men can only convince them that they are worth it
>>
>>72969733

this is your misconception

you are not dividing by alphas and betas
>>
>>72969733
White supremacist concern are silly, unless we become suddenly genocided by violence white race will remain, genetically modified babies will be a thing before the end of the century and white genes will stay in the circuit just because they are highly attractive for all races (think about asian aesthetic surgery):
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/19/korea.beauty/

The real danger is to be depossessed from our countries and culture, the white race even if it is a minority will manage to go through its demographic slow down.
>>
>>72970752
>natual progression
But if it doesn't lead anything good? Shouldn't it be stopped?
>>72971458
>think about asian aesthetic surgery
I'm sorry but this is wrong. They're not trying to be white. Maybe a few of the aesthetics are more closer to white aesthetics. For example, double eyelids surgery's. This is not a only white aesthetic. Almost all races have this except asians.
>>
>>72971458
>genetically modified babies will be a thing before the end of the century and white genes will stay in the circuit just because they are highly attractive for all races
That is the only thing I can see that will vastly change this whole race mixing debate. I don't know for the better or for the worse.

But saying that white genes will stay in the circuit is wishful thinking. Because we have the capabilities to genetically modify babies. We really don't know what will be the best outcome. It gets really complicate and I don't have the knowledge to make a guess.
>>
>>72969733
A lot of races are results of actual mixing between other humanoids, so if whites or asians breeds with blacks they're essentially devolving in sense.

This isn't just unfounded bullshit, it's a reality. It is why black genes overwhelm when it comes to mixing. Because essentially you're just taking a step back in evolution when you fuck a black.

This doesn't mean we have to discriminate against them economically, it's just stupid to breed with them because you are wasting a millenia's worth of evolution in harsh conditions and differing genetics.

That whole rhetoric of mixing creating healthy babies is rhetoric from journalist.
>>
>>72972637
White aesthetics are desired for this is without a doubt something you can't debate, nearly every culture out their appreciates their women looking more caucasian. Even then, most non-white models don't have their average racial features, infact most models look caucasian.

There is a pretty obvious reason why.
>>
File: scores2013.png (18 KB, 495x391) Image search: [Google]
scores2013.png
18 KB, 495x391
>>72972205
Just read the fucking article.
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/25/health/asian-beauty/

White features are craved everywhere, just look at the anime characters, bollywood or the black women celebrities (Beyonce, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Jackson, etc...) who use surgery to change change their facial futures (mostly nose and skin color).
>>
>>72973289
features*
>>
>>72972953
It depends. There were times and I'm guessing still is. That some people actually preferred to be more dark. I don't want to say that the reason people want to be more white is because of America's dominance in entertainment. But that definitely factors in. It's pretty much brainwashing at some point. Or you could say white people are more aesthetically pleasing and that's why their on t.v. . kind of hard to know which one it is. I do agree that people do generally want to be more Caucasian.

But like I said if we do get the ability to genetically modify our babies. The limit is endless. If we do have that ability we might want something that surpasses white aesthetics.

One other point, is that China is slowly becoming less interested in entertainment from the west and more interested in their own entertainment. This might change their perception of what "beautiful' is and actually like the way they are. Just a guess.

>>72972712
>it's just stupid to breed with them because you are wasting a millenia's worth of evolution in harsh conditions and differing genetics.
Can't you say the same thing about fapping?
If that were the case that if we breed with black people were actually regressing. How come there a lot of successful half-black than full-blacks?
>>
>>72974132
It is still a genetic waste, regardless of anecdotes. You are still flushing years of evolution down the drain as well as basically going back to being an ape. People might find this insulting but it is a reality, africans are as close as we can get to the ape then any other race. Fucking them means we are going backwards, not fowards.
>>
>>72973289
>CNN
I think the best way to know is by an anonymous poll. And literally ask the people in which ever country you want to know whether if they had the chance to literally have all white aesthetics or they'd want to just change a few things and keep the rest. There is a fine line. But I do agree people generally want "some" white aesthetics.
>>
>>72974641
>africans are as close as we can get to the ape then any other race
I do agree with this. But is there any tangible proof? Genetically?
Couldn't the same be said about Neanderthals fucking homo sapiens? Homo sapiens being the ones closer to apes? And look at where that brought us.
>>
>>72975046
Yes, but you do realize that a result of that we evolved, going back and fucking the original homosapien is fucking redundant. There is no logical argument supporting racemixing beyond "Love" while there is a lot of factors basically saying racial mixing is a big no no.

Personally, I'm not a moralist so I don't care some idealistic dislike, but as a person who goes by reality fucking blacks has no benefit. At all.
>>
>>72973289
Holy shit, they do it to sell shit to white people especially teenage white girls. That's it. That's the big WHY IS EVRYWUN TRYIN 2 B WYTE?? mystery. I thought white people were smart. What the fuck?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.