[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /pol/. I stumbled into the most dildo English course imaginable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1462380461595.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1462380461595.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
So, /pol/. I stumbled into the most dildo English course imaginable this semester. For the last few months it's been "muh black people" this and "muh patriarchy" that. The final writing assignment for this section is a six word story, with the requirements being
>Write about a cultural norm that pressures you to hide some aspect of yourself, one that you are actually proud to have. Think about language, culture, gender, race, religion, sexuality, oppression

I'm torn on whether to take it seriously and fash out, make up some bullshit, or shitpost. What do?
>>
>>72969069
Write the story, but add AIDS SKIRLLEX into the mix.
MAKE THOSE TEACHERS UNDERSTAND.
THAT YOU ARE NO ZIR.
>>
>>72969069
Write a story about being "white" but you're really a slav underneath and your slav culture is demeritized in america
>>
>>72969069
Shitpost of course. Submit an essay listing the reasons Hitler did nothing wrong instead.
>>
Hitler was right; awful modern society.
>>
File: 1461162273204.jpg (28 KB, 622x494) Image search: [Google]
1461162273204.jpg
28 KB, 622x494
i really fucking hate sand niggers
>>
>>72969069
As a STEM major myself, you just need to look at English classes (and other general eds) as an obstacle to get around.

Say whatever they want you to say, write whatever they want you to write. Just get through it, get it out of your way. There is nothing to be gained here.
>>
Just write about the joys of picking your nose, or pretend that you aren't allowed to say "Merry Christmas" anymore, or how you are forced to hide your swastika collection to avoid public scorn.
>>
>>72969069
"Gas the kikes, race war now"

Enjoy your A+
>>
>>72969069
>Write about a cultural norm that pressures you to hide some aspect of yourself, one that you are actually proud to have

you will write about your nationalism being snuffed out by progressivism and other such nonsense
>>
>>72969069
I'd shitpost. Gets the most entertainment and that's all you will get from this course.
>>
>>72969069
>6 word story

Your English class gave me cancer.
>>
Full-blown fashout famalam
>>
I identify as an attack helicopter.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.