[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
/pol/ BTFO!
>>
>mfw all of the first four have been opressed, invaded, raped or killed by the last one
>>
>>72968042
>mfw i have no face
>>
>>72967912
>this is a fundamentalist nutjob terrorist!
Yes, a fundamentalist MUSLIM nutjob terrorist
>>
>>72967912
I think that's kinda problematic. ISIS identifies as Muslim, so who am I to tell them they aren't Muslim?
>>
>terrorists are not muslims !
>BUT ALL ISRAELIS ARE FUCKING TERROS, KILL THEM ALL INCH'ALLAH ALLAH ACKBAR
>>
So? Fundamentally different cultures living in the same state borders lead to nothing else than distrust, tensions and inevitable conflict. History is the proof.
- Balkans
- Rome Empire
- USSR
- Austro-Hungary
Your country is next.
>>
>>72967912
What indian meme page did you get it from?
I swear to god I've seen this pic before
>>
Pretty sure all those terrorists ARE muslim tho

I could be wrong but i'm definitely not

ISIS is Islamic
>>
>>72968224
kek
>>
>>72968295
Except for India tbqh
Hindus, Sikhs and Christians don't really have problems with each other
If you look at community violence in India due to religious sentiments, its always by/against muslims
>>
>>72967912
this is not a Muslim, it's a SUPER MUSLIM
>>
>>72968504
Good point. But I'd point out that these communities segregate themselves naturally, hence, diversity doesn't work
>>
ISIS is just Islam taken to its most literal phase as Mohammad intended it.
>>
>>72967912
Literally only one of those in pic related prays to Mohammed, guess which one?
>>
You may be correct sir. I dont know much about India but please tell me - do this religious groups in India share something in common? Like ethnic/racial background?
>>
>>72967912
Fundamentalist, so following the fundamentals of what?
>>
>>72968713
Its because we've learned to live together without trying to force each other's cultures and norms on each other
The problem with multiculturalism is that it wants to force cultures onto each other, cultures which have been independent of each other for years (and for good reasons)
That's why multiculturalism will never work

>>72968892
Yes, ethnic background mostly
>>
>>72968504
Didn't Gandhi want to create unified India but then that Jinnah mudshit fucker ruined it all by separating and wanting a different country for muslims
>>
>>72969139
Jinnah asked Gandhi if he could make a separate country for muslims and Gandhi being the cuck he was agreed to it
If it was someone else like Bhagat Singh or Bose then it'd have never happened
Millions and millions of people died, there were years of famine and economic recessions on both sides desu
>>
>>72968504

Wasn't Indira Gandhi assassinated by Sikhs?
>>
File: propaganda-dr_carrot-original.jpg (417 KB, 800x575) Image search: [Google]
propaganda-dr_carrot-original.jpg
417 KB, 800x575
>>72967912
These are all shitskins.
>>
>>72967912
>they're not muslim
Says the left. But how dare you tell that little boy that he isn't a girl.
>>
If it explodes like muslim, it is muslim.
>>
Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhist and Christian of India all have different cultures and different values and morals but they don't force there way of life on other culutes but Islam is the polar opposite. Islam can't function with other cultures
>>
File: sikh bro.png (880 KB, 970x1074) Image search: [Google]
sikh bro.png
880 KB, 970x1074
Why are Sikh's such bros?
>>
>>72969492
She killed around 500,000 Sikhs. She had it coming
>>
File: 20150123Bh5geNTIYAACzZ4.jpg (45 KB, 578x430) Image search: [Google]
20150123Bh5geNTIYAACzZ4.jpg
45 KB, 578x430
I think we can both agree with this statement.
>>
>>72967912
>This is a fundamentalist
A fundamentalist what?
>>
>>72969088
Came to post this.
>>
>no true scotsman
>>
/thread
>>
>"ISIS isn't Muslim"

Name a horrific crime ISIS has committed and I can point you to a hadith that describes Muhammad doing something extremely similar
>>
>>72967912
>It's not a Muslim
>It' a man that's following the Koran words by words
Yeah, totally not a Muslim ;^)
>>
>>72969772
Because their doctrines are based on two things: Make sure your place of living is maximizing resources so every person feels equal and satisfied, regardless of belief or other shame factors a nation might suffer from. And ofcourse, make sure to not let the muslims fuck it all up as they've done throughout history.
>>
>>72969492
Yep
I was saying in general though, a few isolated incidents occur sure but if you compare the frequency of community violence acts then you'll see what i'm talking about desu

>>72969692
>Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhist and Christian
Don't forget we have Jews, Zoroarstrians and Jains too
>>
You evil racists are forgotting that Islam is a religion of peace. They are so fucking peaceful that I cant even.
>>
>>72968042
The last one who also happens to be Muslims.
>>
>>72968232
Drink gasoline, fucking French sandnigger.
>>
Worth mentioning that most dangerous situation for a group of muslims is to be next of another group of muslims...
>>
>>72967912
WARNING: This is a liberal trick.

They always have "reasonable" seeming propositions and then sneak in bullshit at the end. They do this every time, now we're supposed to conflate religious jihadists with other non-Muslims.

They did the same thing with LGBT. The T has nothing to do with the rest but it was snuck in with faggotry.
>>
>>72967912
That is indeed a Muslim. Not all Muslims are like him, but that guy is definitely a Muslim.
>>
>>72970547
Most dangerous for anyone is to be next to mudbombs
>>
File: 1451520633895.jpg (194 KB, 480x1920) Image search: [Google]
1451520633895.jpg
194 KB, 480x1920
>>
>>72967912

well, according to ISIS the guys in the right bottom corner aren't muslims

they're SHIAS
>>
>>72970416
cool clock, ahmed
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.