[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Facts pol doesn't want to hear: >Trump has a long lasting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: tiresome.png (960 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
tiresome.png
960 KB, 1366x768
Facts pol doesn't want to hear:

>Trump has a long lasting friendship with Hillary & Bill Clinton
>Trump joined the presidential race because Hillary couldn't win against the regular Republicans
>Trump's job was to get rid of all republicans, to clear the road for Hillary

Mark my words goyim, you're gonna all cry and shitpost when Trump throws the match for Hillary to win
>>
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
Trump is too narcistic to give the position over to Hillary. Don't worry.
>>
>>72962010
You thing Hillary will do that?
>>
No.
>>
File: cutamakuta.jpg (78 KB, 848x438) Image search: [Google]
cutamakuta.jpg
78 KB, 848x438
>>72961160
gtfo, already discussed that to hell & back.
shits not gonna fly here.

MAGA
>>
>>72961160
I have plenty of "friendships" with people I hate.

It is almost like you have no idea how the real world works.
>>
>>72964120
>shits not gonna fly here.
you want an echo chamber? go back to tumblr
>>
>>72964276
>"friendships" with people I hate.
that's not what's between Hillary and Trump

thought Trump's general opinion on issues hasn't changed, his view on hillary is entirely new and might be a facade just for elections
>>
File: 1444682805838.png (121 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1444682805838.png
121 KB, 258x245
>>72961160
>he thinks political connections are friendships
>>
>>72964770
the thing is, his friendship with the clintons is not purely political. you should look it up if you care
>>
>>72961160
Keep it in one thread Nethernigger
>>
>>72965112
this is literally the only thread I have open, ameriburgerflap
>>
File: 3doge.gif (367 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
3doge.gif
367 KB, 500x380
>>72964968
>Clintons
>having friendships that aren't purely political (or money-based)

They're friends with everybody who can do something for them or give something to them.

Who's Hillary's childhood friend who she's always hanging out with?
>>
>>72964968

>contributing to a politician is not a political move

Why are Trumpfags so utterly gullible and stupid?
>>
>>72965316
>contributing to a politician
that's not what I'm talking about, clearly no one here knows their relationship, and everyone is pulling assumptions out of their ass so they can dismiss the OP and sleep at night
>>
>>72961160

>toothpaste
>>
>>72961160
>I will make half of the world hate me for my friend
This is how retarded you sound
>>
>>72965444
>the trips of amerilard
did your keyboard survive the beating from your fat pig hooves?
>>
>>72962660
>Trump is too narcistic to give the position over to Hillary. Don't worry.
Exactly. Trump has a huge ego, he hates to lose. And he definately will not lose to a criminal old woman. He is in this to win. For all we know, he was friends with the Clinton's because he had to play the game. They are (were?) powerful with lots of powerful connections. Trump is not stupid, he does what he needs to, to create and keep his billion dollar empire.
>>
File: Lao Yang.jpg (21 KB, 312x345) Image search: [Google]
Lao Yang.jpg
21 KB, 312x345
>>72965631
>I will promote myself and my businesses for next to nothing compared to traditional marketing and help my friend become president to throw me juicy government contracts on top
>>
Even if everything you listed was true, power corrupts people. He knows that he's so close to being the most powerful man on Earth, and he's gonna give it all up for some leeches like Bill & Hillary?

>b-b-but Trump is gonna hand her the presidency because I have a photo of them attending a gala together
>i-i-it's not like Trump has attended thousands of galas in his lifetime, ignore that. This particular photo is my proof that he's a liar, even though he's publicly admitting about lobbying (bribing) corrupted officials and career politicians.

I have observed this behavior in Atheists and #CruzMissiles only, but you're probably neither - you're probably a tinfoil-fag so there's that.
>>
>>72961160

reddit still in the denial phase
>>
The people here don't want to acknowledge this because they're too deep in to stop. All other candidates are out, they definitely aren't voting for Bernie or Hillary, so all they can do is stay the course.
>>
>>72965444
truthful trips
>>
>>72965858
I wouldn't know redd*t, but apparently you frequently read their shit, don't you?
>>
>>72961160

>Trump throws the match for Hillary to win

Why would he?
>>
>>72961160
>>Trump joined the presidential race because Hillary couldn't win against the regular Republicans

That's absolute nonsense. Aside from Trump, this election's republican candidates have been pathetic. Nobody would vote for Cruz over Hillary.
>>
>>72961160
And it'll all go to hell once they parachute Biden in after $Hillary suspends her campaign for "health reasons" - 1968 all over again.
>>
>>72961160
Jesus christ almighty, could you shills give it a rest. There's about 100 threads currently running about "lol Drumpf btfo, may as well drop out now". All posted with no evidence or complete fabrication.
>>
>>72961160
Yeah I know.
I was telling them this last year, no one listened.
Just hoping his betrayal becomes clear before the voting starts instead of after.
>>
>>72966358
because he has a lot of businesses to care for, meaning a presidency that he has to actively manage is cumbersome. Having a friend do all the boring stuff (be president) while she fixes you government contracts and you reap the benefits of this extremely effective PR campaign, is best option and gets him the most pay.
>>
>>72966858
>if you don't agree with my opinion, you're a shill
>stop disagreeing with me in my safe space

>>72966881
to me it was really evident from the beginning, even before he officially joined the race. it's sad everyone is so gullible
>>
>>72961160
Was getting elected part of his plan? Because this train stops for no one, not even Trump himself.
>>
>>72967038
Hey paid $Hillary troll, you better hope Biden needs you guys as much as she does.
>>
>Trump's going to throw the election, dragging his name, his family's name, and his business empire through the mud for Hillary
Trump being a Hillary plant is the shitpost of shitposts, and I don't know how people can take it seriously.
>>
>>72961160
Kek,
how can you even into U.S. politik.
> pro tip you can't

you're just relying on the U.S. Liberal Media machine to spoon feed you.

Your boots need to be on the ground to understand.

just keep getting cucked in your country and
accept the fact that you are already doomed.

we are at least putting our energy into Preservation of our countries culture.
>>
>>72961160
sage this fucking moron

NO ONE likes hillary so unless that was hillary's plan - to get everyone to hate her - fuck off
>>
Dear Trumpfags: do you honestly think Trump can win the election against Hillary? Do you genuinely think that the moderate voters who decide the election will choose Trump over Clinton?

I'm not even trying to meme; I'm genuinely curious if you think this and how you convince yourself of it.
>>
>>72965736
yes, juicy government luxury real estate contracts. fuck yeah.
>>
>>72967536
Of course moderate voters will choose Trump. Trump hasn't killed people or ruined millions of lives through disastrous policy decisions.
>>
>>72961160
Not realizing this was all part of trumps long con on the Clintons, now watch as he destroys them. Screen cap this. Buy flood insurance naow.
>>
>>72967536
stop posting, John Oliver
>>
>>72961160

Honestly though, what does Trump gain from doing that? He already has a virtually limitless supply of money, he has fame, he has a smoking hot wife, etc.

What could you possibly bribe Trump with to throw the election? At this point, the only reason I believe he is running for president is to cement his legacy in United States history, preferably as a good president.
>>
>>72967305
losing is easy if one really wants to. Also he can just quit.

>>72967669
I suggest you look into his business' past in NY city, also his father
>>
>>72965736

>>I will promote myself and my businesses for next to nothing compared to traditional marketing and "help" my "friend" lose the election for president to become president myself and laugh all the way from the bank to the history books

FTFY
>>
>>72961160
>Trump is closely related to that popular American band named the Rocker Fellows.
But that is something you will have to investigate on your own.
>>
>>72967536
I will always vote for a man over a women. In the end it all boils down to that (for me.) Only reason I registered this election cycle. To be clear, I don't like trump, but at least he is male.
>>
The second place finisher in the Republican primary was Ted Cruz.

Ted Cruz will never, in a million years, win a national election.

Donald Trump just saved us from Hillary, not tanked it for her.
>>
>>72961160
just like ww2
>jews fund hilter
>hilter kills all the commies
>jews kill hilter
>conquer europe
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.