[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#DropOutHillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11
File: file.png (36 KB, 242x469) Image search: [Google]
file.png
36 KB, 242x469
IT'S HAPPENING
MAKE IT #1
>>
>twatter

who gives a fugg
>>
Bump, I has to be done
>>
>>72958982
The more angry an divisive we can make the democratic race these last two months, the better
>>
File: 2YRFp8y.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
2YRFp8y.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>72958889
lets do this
>>
LETS GET THIS SHIT DONE
>>
>>72958889
GO GO GO GO

DROP HER FROM THE RACE
>>
>>72958982
I used to think like you, but Twitter proved to be a powerful platform to spread propaganda and steadily convince more people of views they formerly rejected.

Trump had huge success on Twitter, and the coordinated strikes of /pol/ users from 4chan and infinitychan have made impressions all over the place, and gave us media coverage - both good and bad, but the point is: our message was heard.
>>
If Hillary wins and then gets indicted and imprisoned, does that mean that Bill becomes president?
>>
>>72959501
there wouldnt be huge troll factories and such if social media wasnt crucial to a campaign.
>>
>p-please drop out, democratic front runner
Are people retarded? Oh, it's twitter.
This won't do anything you know, most of her supporters are people that barely move past Facebook when it comes to internet usage.
The best you can hope for is that Trump will work his magic to destroy her in the main election.
>>
>>72958889
Do you know where you are?

We hate bernie the most
>>
>>72959628
no, it means the vice president becomes president
>>
All you #DropOutHillary faggots are stupid fucking Bernie shills. Reminder that Trump has a better shot at beating Hillary than Bernie, and these shills are trying to push the commie into office.
>>
You would you guys prefer to see if there was a choice? Trump/Hillary or Trump/Bernie?
>>
>>72959837
Yeah, nah. You're a cunt.
>>
>>72959837
Hillary would be way easier to beat than Bernie imo. Better to let her finish the jew off and have trump absorb some of his supporters because it won't happen the other way around
>>
>>72960142
bernie is just misguided

hillary is legitimately evil
>>
>>72960087
This
>>
don't give reddit and cuck enablers a fucking inch
>>
File: nep kek.jpg (97 KB, 480x604) Image search: [Google]
nep kek.jpg
97 KB, 480x604
>>72958889
You guys should disguise as Bernie Supporters and Beg him for a 3rd party and say you gonna donate
>>
>>72960087
>Hillary drops out
>Bernie takes the democratic helm
>The black vote goes to Trump
>Berniecucks commit mass suicide
>>
Force these stupid fucking redditors to choose someone they despise or stay home. Do not let that criminal leave until she has trashed le college debt man.
>>
>>72958889
Bernie fags get the fuck out.

If /pol/ was smart they'd want Hillary to win because Bernie's people are so fucking dumb they'd split their own vote.

Some vote for Hilldog
Some write in Bernie
Some don't vote at all
Some vote for anyone else

Hillary winning would actually fracture the Dem.

This election has destroyed party politics because both sides will be split for the vote.
>>
>>72958982
normies, and a lot can vote
>>
>>72958889
But I kind of want her to win the nomination only to be stumped by Trump later on just so the Berniefags can kill themselves.
>>
>>72960964
Blacks will always vote for the Democrat. Not kidding. If Trump was on the Democrat ticket with the exact same rhetoric they would all vote for him. Our niggers are fucking STUPID.
>>
>>72958889
Ok over the next few weeks we need to make the Democratic race even uglier than the Republicans. We need to false flag as Hillary supporters and routinely attack Sanders so that when he loses they wouldn't dare vote for her. We can paint the map red boys.
>>
>>72959837
It doesn´t matter, the point is to get berniefags to hate Hillary even more
>>
>>72958982
A shitload of young democrat voters for a start.
>>
File: 1430501169278.jpg (20 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1430501169278.jpg
20 KB, 582x600
>>72958889
>Hillary stomping Bernie
>in sheer desperation, bernfags start a fucking hashtag begging Shillary to quit

That's a real kek and a half. How long until they go the Trump route and some no name woman comes forth and says Shillary touched her no-no place?
>>
File: dank.png (240 KB, 649x723) Image search: [Google]
dank.png
240 KB, 649x723
I don't wish to be 'that guy' spamming my own dank memes, but I feel this is appropriate
>>
File: not sure.png (33 KB, 148x148) Image search: [Google]
not sure.png
33 KB, 148x148
>>72967317
But slavery reparations would actually be a GOOD thing for us since a shitload of Finns were actually taken as slaves.

I feel conflicted.
>>
File: jack-dorsey-twitter-ceo-again.jpg (73 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
jack-dorsey-twitter-ceo-again.jpg
73 KB, 1440x960
Daily Reminder that this SJW controls Twitter and will censor/shadowban all anti-Hillary memes:
https://twitter.com/WhichhHilllary/status/703237108501192705
>>
>>72967950
I didn't know that, was it by the russians?

I think I read somewhere that if the US were to actually pay reparations the cost would be in the trillions. Besides, I honestly don't see how it would help seeing how blacks have had the best part of a century to get their act together and still act like they were the ones in chains.
>>
>>72959837
No you moron we have to be subversive

To beat a snake you must think like one
>>
File: ivanka jr jr.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
ivanka jr jr.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
TRUMP has WON the NOMINATION. ITS OVER FOLKS. WATCH, Donald Trump "Start Me Up" Only a minute long. DO IT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU

>>
File: wat.jpg (76 KB, 768x762) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
76 KB, 768x762
>>72967950
>He thinks white slaves count
>>
DAILY REMINDER

#DropOutHillary are bernie shills
>>
>>72968471
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland_during_the_Great_Northern_War
Not only Russians, even sandniggers too at one point.

We were also starved, killed, used as cannonfodder in wars and our culture was systematically eradicated because of muh jesus and even nowadays people believe the meme that Finns were only uncivilized forest barbarians without Swedes.

Fun fact, if you want to find the real racists, look at the Swedes, especially this dude and his views on Finns https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_Olof_Freudenthal
>>
That's a pro bernie hashtag you nigger.
>>
File: BIDEN.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
BIDEN.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
BIDEN FOR DEMOCRAT NOMINEE TRUE CHAOS
>>
>>72969081
it's time for
#DropOutBernie
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.