[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adoption??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: sperm4.jpg (108 KB, 1134x900) Image search: [Google]
sperm4.jpg
108 KB, 1134x900
Guys i just found out my wife is pretty much infertile.
i really wanted to procreate but that looks like its not gonna happen with her.
what do you think i should do? adoption? test tube baby? (is that shit even real?) knock up some other chick?
>>
>>72950282
Divorce
>>
>>72950282
Don't adopt, too much shit can be inherited from shithead parents, if you've got the money get a surrogate
>>
>>72950282
Surrogate. It is the only option
>>
>>72950391
not gonna happen, love and all that shit
>>
Invitro fertilisation. Yours and her child, nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>72950282
Seriously, divorce. I would've told my bitch if I had a vasectmy, she should've had the same respect.
>>
>>72950282
Me and my wife did fertility. We got lucky and it worked on the first try. Cost about 4 grand though just for the attempt.

I now have a beautiful blue-eyed boy.

Praise Kek
>>
>>72950460
>>72950513
her family is loaded, so that may be an option, how much does that cost, is the success guarenteed?
>>
Trade her in for a more biologically desirable woman who can actually produce children
>>
>>72950282
But seriously, we also looked into adoption. You would be saving a child from a shitty as fuck life, and they would almost certainly see you as their biological parent. Don't let the /pol/ cuck meme ruin you. You CAN raise another child in your own image, even if it's not biologically yours.

If you wanna really roll the dice, adopt a niglet, and send it to sports training schools and stuff, get rich off his professional sports career. Colin Kaepernick was adopted by white mormons, there's a few others.
>>
also, im black and she is white, idk if that matters with fertilization chances
but thanks for all the help guys
>>
Look for some healthy qt and pay her money to surrogate
>>
>>72950391
Annulment
Deus does not vult divorce
>>
>>72950837
so you were trolling us?
>>
>>72950282
fuck adoption. you want a kid, at least make sure you pass you genes along. Hire a surrogate.
>>
>>72950642
How good is your sperm?

I couldn't guess at the cost but it will be astronomical, just convince her that she wants to raise your child, not someone else's and the cost won't be an issue for her. Success at anything is never guaranteed
>>
>>72950837
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>72950770
Man, it's a major dice roll to adopt a kid. They still have different parents, at least one of whom is probably a scum bag or psychopath assuming the parents are 15 year olds or whatever, and the problems of their parents will come out eventually.
>>
>>72950837
disregard previous post. end your genetic line. adopt a negro child. loads of them dont have any dads.
>>
>>72951222
*Assuming the parents aren't 15 year olds
>>
>>72950837
Yes it probably does. According to Dr. Drankenmaus of the University of Stuttgart, a man has the best chance of creating children when he chooses those of his own race. His worthy advice would be to divorce your wife, and use the money you will inevitably get from her to find yourself a new wife with African heritage, there you can strive to be in the minority of black people who raise proud, useful members of society.
>>
>>72950837
Oh, in that case you should adopt a white kid, look at how much of IQ is genetic and the average IQ of blacks
>>
>>72951355
yeah I know. They have ways to test for this stuff now, drug testing and parent background checks.

Obviously it's bad 98% of the time, though.
>>
>>72950642
Success isn't guaranteed but you'll be going the IVF route, you're not going to get to fuck some woman.

IVF is pretty good for success rates, in 2010 in the UK sucess rates were 32% for women under 35.

The younger your surrogate the more likely the chance of a successful birth, also the success rates should have risen if the technology has improved.
>>
>>72951222
GFs auntie and uncle adopted because they couldn't have kids.

They adopted 3 kids who were all abused, at first they were feral and would rush to grab food off plates at the table because they had previously had to to that at foster homes where they didn't give a shit.

Eventually they were taught to behave properly and grew up into older teenagers who held down jobs and planned for their future.

One of them however got into a relationship with a scumbag and started reverting back into some scummy ways.

The auntie and uncle banned them from the house when someone notified them that all their furniture, using pictures taken from their home. Was up for sale on ebay, didn't take long to figure out who it was.

Still 2 out of 3 isn't too bad.
>>
>>72950282

Try adoption. I know most of them come from shitty parents, but it's no guarantee the children will turn out as badly as the parents. Hell, my siblings all turned out wildly different, and we lived together under the same roof.

If you want to save a child who is alive now, go for it. You're not a cuck for doing it, especially in this circumstance.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.