[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a liberal anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 17
File: Waaah.gif (922 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
Waaah.gif
922 KB, 500x270
I'm With Her edition.

It didn't go terribly last time. Inb4 'why haven't you killed yourself' or 'why are you a cuck' etc
>>
>>72949482
Why haven't you killed yourself?
>>
>>72949482
Why?
>>
File: steve-ballmer-img.jpg (434 KB, 2706x2029) Image search: [Google]
steve-ballmer-img.jpg
434 KB, 2706x2029
>>72949533
>>72949529
got me good!
>>
kill yourself
Also, check my dubbs then kill yourself again
>>
Why are you a cuck?
>>
>>72949579
No seriously if you are not bait

Why are you voting for Hilary? Give me a quick synopsis of your political views
>>
>>72949482
How does black semen taste?
>>
>>72949482
How does it feel to not be special at all nor to be a unique demographic at all on /pol/ contrary to popular opinion
>>
End your life
>>
File: herman cain.gif (2 MB, 360x332) Image search: [Google]
herman cain.gif
2 MB, 360x332
>>72949605
Nice dubs my friend
>>
>>72949482
Why haven't you killed yourself, cuck?
>>
File: reddit.jpg (66 KB, 477x324) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
66 KB, 477x324
>>72949482
>>
WOW DAVID CROSS AND TIM AND ERIC ARE SO FAHNNY BREH XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>72949694
At least half of the people who browse pol are not the insane stormfags, but instead the people trying to bait the insane stormfags into flipping the fuck out... right? (anyways, im enjoying triggering the stormfags. don't ruin my fun :p)

>>72949895
brilliant ad hominem friendo

>>72949733>>72949689>>72950034
aww :3 why you gotta be so rude doe

>>72949683
When it was Trump v Cruz, I was most concerned with preventing a sociopathic uber-sleaze-ball with literally no redeeming qualities from getting within 39.5 feet of the White House. Now that Cruz is out of the race though, Hillary's the only one who can stop him.

My political philosophy is as such: for quite a while longer, rationalist morality is the most interesting game in town, so given that framework Hillary is the obvious choice. Neoliberalism has caused some damage to certain communities and shows no signs of stopping from doing so, but on the whole it has been the best thing for the world (compare innovation in the US/Europe to Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, etc)
>>
File: Sad conservatives.jpg (45 KB, 879x509) Image search: [Google]
Sad conservatives.jpg
45 KB, 879x509
>>72950333
>all these posters, and no one to check my trips...

what did I do wrong to deserve this???
>>
>>72949482
Former liberal here (1998-2013)

How do you justify the use of Nazi tactics by liberals and the hypocracy of calling people Nazis at the same time.

I ask this because it's the very reason I left the Democratic Party. It's no longer a movement for equality for all but is rather using that idea to push for minorities to rule.
>>
File: 1462329423236.png (967 KB, 1080x1347) Image search: [Google]
1462329423236.png
967 KB, 1080x1347
How's your wife's son doing?
>>
File: tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif (2 MB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif
2 MB, 460x258
>>72950771
>either party not using cynical smear tactics at any point in history ever including today

I'm with her because she hasn't backed banning Muslims from the country. Like, I can't believe I even have to type that sentence. Holy shit

>>72950829
oh shit nice
>>
>>72949482
Why haven't you prematurely ended your life anon?

Why do you have predisposition to favor your wife having sex with other men?
>>
>>72951353
>everyone else is doing it

Literally the worst answer possible.

You're no different than the idiot stormfags you are here to trigger.
>>
>>72951353
You type like a stereotypical Twitter retard, so I'll assume this is a sincere thread. Why is it that you cannot see that allowing Muslims to take power will eventually lead to the demise of the societal norms that you take for granted?
>>
File: Really.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
Really.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>72952134
>if we give Catholics equal rights it will kill American social norms!

>if we give women equal rights it will kill American social norms! [2]

>if we give blacks equal rights it will kill American social norms! [3]

[1] wikipedia.org/en/Know_Nothing
[2] http://www.fjc.gov/history/home.nsf/page/tu_anthony_narrative.html
[3] https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Jim_Crow_laws
>>
op is a cuck
>>
>>72949482
So why are you a cuck?
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
Why do you support a woman who laughs about how she got a child rapist free on technical issues despite he was guilty?
Why do you support a woman who got americans killed?
>>
No one cares who you are,
Kill yourself
>>
File: carlcuck.png (86 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.png
86 KB, 200x200
>>72951353
>Like, I can't believe I even have to type that sentence. Holy shit

You support someone because of ignorance and muh social issues, please educate yourself. I'm a Muslim and so is my father's side, were legal and not going anywhere.

https://youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI
>>
>>72950333
>sociopathic uber-sleaze-ball with literally no redeeming qualities

How can anyone take liberals seriously when they say retarded shit like this?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>72954947
Just imagine 6 more months of people like him and saying shit exactly like that.

Nobody has any other arguments against him. That's all it boils down to.
>>
>>72949482
How can you support both gay rights and sympathize with Musllims? On that same note.. How can someone who supports a progressive agenda be for an oppressive religion. i.e. condiones beating women, stoning/burning gays (to this day) etc.
>>
>>72955670
*waits patiently*
>>
File: tripfaggots.png (151 KB, 1125x681) Image search: [Google]
tripfaggots.png
151 KB, 1125x681
>>
>>72949482
Why am I forced to share oxygen with you

Liberals should only be allowed liberal oxygen
>>
File: 1462296962563.jpg (2 MB, 6064x6072) Image search: [Google]
1462296962563.jpg
2 MB, 6064x6072
>>
>>72953081
>false equivalencies and strawmen: the post

Islamic ideology is at odds with western liberal values. I'd love for you try and say it. Pro-tip: not all Muslims and religion of piss aren't arguments
>>
>>72956002
we should conserve oxygen for liberals
>>
File: 1462236774530.gif (2 MB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
1462236774530.gif
2 MB, 450x254
>>72956010
Islamic ideology is at odds with western liberal values. I said it.
>>
>>72949482
1. Do you believe that the censorship of the left exists and if yes, how do you justify it?
2. Do you believe that all cultures are equal and should be accepted?
3. Do you believe islam is a peacefull religion and if yes, how come there is so much bloodshed in all islamic countries? (I am not talking about the middle east exclusivly)
4. How do you want to finance your welfare state if the birthrate is going down?
>>
What are your views on immigration?
Do you believe white nationalism has a right to exist?
Do you believe whites should apologise for slavery?
Do you believe the welfare state is working as intended? If not how would you propose to fix it?
Do you believe races have different traits?
Do you feel that racial homogeneity is a good thing?

Without using a single ad hominem please tell me why you would not vote for Donald Trump.
>>
>>72956209
So why would you welcome in a population that is radicalized and will actively vote to subvert Western liberal values, primarily small government?
>>
>>72949482
how does it feel betraying your race and ancestors and being a completle cuck who should get out of the genepool?
>>
>>72956554
oh also do you believe reparations should be given out to blacks?
>>
>>72956209
I think Islam should be eradicated exactly because I am a liberal and islamism is intolerant, homophobic and misogynist. I also consider religions and political/social ideologies to be on par. If we can criticize a social or political outlook we should be able to criticize a religion.
>>
File: Limmy.gif (1 MB, 304x168) Image search: [Google]
Limmy.gif
1 MB, 304x168
>>72953636
uhhh, no! you support someone because of ignorance and social issues! (got 'em)
Telling me that I support someone for reasons I believe I don't won't get us anywhere.

>>72955670>>72956010
I'm not _for_ Islam, or _for_ Christianity or _for_ secularists. I'm out here for everyone. Muslims make up 1% of Americans [1] and they're as well integrated as anyone else, both statistically and from what I've seen in my life.

Muslims are people. The very basis of America is that all are welcome, irrespective of creed, race, or class, and though I might disagree with the more extremist ones, the best way to get them to open up is to promote dialogue. "Make America great again" has it exactly backwards: it's already fucking great, and Trump is trying to derail it.

>>72955871
this thread is a conversation about a specific dissenting opinion a tripfag has. You're distracting from the convo lol

>>72956002
ouch

>>72956222
It exists. It sucks dick. I'm not about to justify those campus douches who want to stifle conversation.

Not all cultures are equal, but unless you break the law, there should be no 'cultural purity test'.

Islam is a problematic religion, but bloodshed in the Middle East is neither a permanent phenomenon (it was much more peaceful than Europe during the first half of the 20th century) nor attributable to all branches of Islam. Wahhabism vs Iran was never going to go down well.

>>72956607
Small government isn't a Western liberal value, you dip, the West has the highest tax rates in the world, and for good reason: we provide for the downtrodden while maintaining one's right to personal autonomy.

>>72956763
I agree that Islam is fucking stupid and should be criticized openly. But so too should we criticize all sorts of ideologies for their anti-liberal values-- the most Christian counties in the US are the ones with the earliest births and the most births out of wedlock, and btw homophobic

[1] http://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/
>>
File: 1462205218087.jpg (95 KB, 592x830) Image search: [Google]
1462205218087.jpg
95 KB, 592x830
>>72953081
Those things are true though.

Catholics and Jews now run the Supreme Court even though the largest religious group is Protestantism.

Since feminism the government has grown out of control, birth rates have plummeted, women are less happy, and you are raising Chad's children.

Since the socially stable Jim Crowe ended black communities have disintegrated and they are still a minority in a white country. Black nationalism should have been pursued but was shot down by libtards who wanted to farm them for votes to make up for your degenerate birth rates.
>>
>>72957079
>The very basis of America is that all are welcome
http://www.npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race

>the most Christian counties in the US are the ones with the earliest births and the most births out of wedlock, and btw homophobic
Surprisingly enough when you have a very small minority of people able to afford transport to another country you only get the more educated and wealthier people.

>(it was much more peaceful than Europe during the first half of the 20th century)
Yes surprisingly enough the consistently violent Middle East was not as violent as the bloodiest time period in history. Thanks for the information.

>Small government isn't a Western liberal value,
Western liberals historically believed in small government in order to have as much personal freedom as they can
Big government has power, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

>nor attributable to all branches of Islam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
[his source is stated explicitly in the video]
>>
Conservatives supported laws against sodomy not so long ago (many of them still do), they really shouldn't take about muslims.
>>
File: Ya hit the nail on the head.gif (837 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Ya hit the nail on the head.gif
837 KB, 480x360
>>72957559
American history didn't end in the 18th century. We changed, we got better, we fought a war against those who would enslave other humans, against those who put the state over the collective good, and against those who would starve millions to fulfill their half-baked economic ideas.

As far as the Middle East vs Europe: my point isn't that Christianity is as prone to violence as Islam, of course it's not. Instead, I'm saying that this is an unusually bloody period of time for Islam, and that it seems this period is well on it's way to be waning [1] as Daesh asphyxiates with oil being so cheap.

>>72958819
pic related
also, ID trips are rare as hell, even mid-word. Well done.

[1] http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=53796
>>
>>72959439

"better"
>>
>>72959439
>I'm saying that this is an unusually bloody period of time for Islam,
You mean the last 1400 years?

>>72959439
>We changed
So the basis of your country isn't what you said it was?

>>72959439
>we fought a war against those who would enslave other humans
http://www.abrahamlincolnonline.org/lincoln/speeches/greeley.htm
That war was not fought over slavery
>>
>>72959854
>You mean the last 1400 years?
There actually was a period during which the islamic empire was superior to everything in the western world.
This however crumbled due to "extremism" and we keep calling it extremism even though it is mostly the norm.
>>
File: scaruffii.jpg (97 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
scaruffii.jpg
97 KB, 600x450
K gtg, had a great convo with some of yall. Peace.

>>72959854
The war was fought for many reasons, and of course you're right to point out that Lincoln didn't go in intending to be the Great Emancipator history remembers him as, but the strength of the anti-slavery movement in the North and its opposition in the South was the largest factor.

The basis of my country is that it can revise the implementation of it's core ideals (life, liberty, pursuit of happiness) when it sees that it was wrong. We did that.

>>72960312
Islam's cultural superiority fell for many reasons, but one of the most prominent was extremism, you're right.

>>72959788
Oh come on we invented the internet bb at least you can thank modern American values for that :3
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.