[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And then there were two.... Trump and Kasich. Who's going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (997 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
997 KB, 1500x1000
And then there were two.... Trump and Kasich.

Who's going to be the republican nominee, /pol/?
>>
Gotta be Yeb, no doubt.
>>
Kasich still has a few more states to eat in, then he'll drop out too.
>>
File: temp.png (2 MB, 970x640) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
2 MB, 970x640
Mitt Romney will be nominated by the GOP after Trump's 1 vote short and there's an open convention
>>
>>72948996
kasich
>>
File: pinwheel.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pinwheel.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
Kasich is a joke boss. He's the pinwheel of the election.
>>
>>72949113

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo
>>
>>72948996
jim webb
>>
>>72949065
Kasich is going to be eating until November. He's going to deny trump the nomination, I guarantee it.

Since Cruz isn't taking the majority of the never trump vote anymore, that vote is going to go to Kasich. And since most of the remaining states are anti trump, I expect Kasich to pick up a few more wins.

This race isn't over yet, drumpf fags
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x677
Donald Trump: Start Me Up! Watch it now! Awesome!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU

..m,.,,.,
>>
>>72949283

What in the goddamn fuck did I just watch here

This is literally delusional
>>
File: 546564.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
546564.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>>72949065

Yeah. /pol/ likes to shit on California but its easily one of the best states when it comes to restaurants and food choices.

Food is the singular, one area where multiculturalism works.
>>
File: b8trump.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
b8trump.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>>
>>72948996
>Cruz dropped out
>no one liked him or thought he had integrity
>had massively more delegates than Kasich
>Kasich the "good guy" won't leave the race even though he has nothing

It's fucking hilarious to be honest. How can this guy expect anyone to take him seriously. His entire character hinges on him being a proper good republican, but right now Ted has more dignity than him.
>>
>>72950733

Delusion, the post.
>>
Trump, but it doesn't matter because true conservatives will be voting for Hillary as a FUCK YOU to Trump.
>>
>>72949108
>niglet
lol cuck
>>
>>72949283
>every night Kasich's wife tucks him in and reads him this bed time story
>>
>>72949283
the people aren't what matter

but weird rules in which the peoples vote are given to a select few. That's what matters.
>>
Kasich has always been the true frontrunner.

Just look at the polls.
>>
>>72951037
Multiculturalism kills food choices too.

How long until Sweden cuisine is erased from history?
>>
>>72951178
won't these "true conservatives" be hurting themselves way more than they'll hurt Trump? I mean Trump will just go back to being a businessman, but 4 or maybe even 8 more years of democrat open border policy means there will never again be a republican president in the USA. The one thing Trump is consistent on is his anti illegal immigration policy and that is ironically the only chance you Americans have to ever have another "true conservative" president in the future.
>>
>>72948996
4TH IN A 2 MAN RACE
>>
>>72951762
Trump has hired illegals himself. He has outsourced jobs. He's a lying snake, don't you fucking get it? He doesn't have a single honest bone in his body.

At least with Hillary we're just getting another president in the same vein as Obama, we already know how to deal with them.
>>
>>72951924
That's why I'm voting for my man Gary.
>>
>>72951339

Sweden is a whole other level, ok. And when I visited Sweden I had plenty of their food. Only on one day did we have kebab.

Mexican food does not make Texas bbq disappear.
>>
File: swedish-meatballs.jpg (411 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
swedish-meatballs.jpg
411 KB, 720x480
>>72951339
>How long until Sweden cuisine is erased from history?

Too long.
>>
>>72951285
>while feeding him an entire sheperds pie
>>
>>72951924
His stance on illegal immigration is the corner stone of his campaign. I mean, at least with Trump you have a chance he will do what he says, with Hillary, you KNOW she will create a path to citizenship for millions of illegal immigrants. That's millions of new democrat voters. You, a "true conservative" are giving away your country for good because you BELIEVE Trump might be lying about doing the one thing that can prevent that.

I'm not saying you are stupid, because you are most likely a shill, but any true conservative who thinks like you is genuinely retarded. You're basically playing russian roulette choosing between a fully loaded gun that is 100% sure to kill you and a gun where you have no idea if it's loaded or empty and you choose the fully loaded gun because at least you know what's gonna happen.
>>
>>72948996
Casich is staying in for the Cali food/wine.
>>
>>72949108
Okay, seriously. Is no one going to comment on the black baby??
>>
File: 1458884191391.png (653 KB, 439x711) Image search: [Google]
1458884191391.png
653 KB, 439x711
>>72950733
he called us drumpf fags it's all over gang
>>
>>72948996
Watch the media spin Kasich to keep up the ratings if he can even get 33% of California and the #nevertrump movement gain steam. Might not be over yet.

We need a Trump/Kasich debate the to finally end this.
>>
File: image.png (95 KB, 400x391) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95 KB, 400x391
>>
>>72952860
i hate niggers.
>>
>>72951762

I think the real danger to "true" conservatives is that Trump beats Hillary, and is successful as President. It would destroy "true" conservatism for a generation.
>>
>>72950733
Yeah just like how all the Rubio voters abandoned Trump too huh ,':^)
>>
Who else is a # Kasich Krusader?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.