[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Pigeon vs Gypsy Feminist (Debate)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 3356---base_image_4.1424299789.jpg (98 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
3356---base_image_4.1424299789.jpg
98 KB, 800x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAL0Y7QznkQ
>>
>>72948772

bump
>>
>>72948772

Bump.
>>
>>72948772

Hardly anyone actually likes feminists anymore.

They killed themselves, so let them die.
>>
>>72948772
Vee's not a feminist, he's one of Sargon's friends. You don't even have to watch the debate to know what it's going to be.
>>
>>72949968

Some Romanian cuck thinking he has a valid point.

Try watching it and giving me your feed back.
>>
stop spamming jewtube faggots
>>
>>72950154
>Vee's not a feminist, he's one of Sargon's friends.

I just saw the last thread on it, I haven't heard BP debate so I was interested.

The gypsy was just such a vapid retard it made it painful and it seemed like no real head way was made from either side..

Especially looking at the cancerous comment section
>>
>>72950308

Do you have another format?
>>
>>72950362
Vee does not make points ever, he just mocks people and insists that they are wrong without ever explaining why. Just stating confidently that he is right is enough to convince a lot of his audience, and they try to shout down any dissenters in the comments using the same method.

It's a horrible argument because it can't convince anyone, it just strokes their fans off.
>>
>>72950639
>It's a horrible argument because it can't convince anyone, it just strokes their fans off.

I haven't heard of vee until this video and that conclusion you put forth is 100% the same observation I gathered.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.