[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is happening to our world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: what a sad world.jpg (271 KB, 1013x869) Image search: [Google]
what a sad world.jpg
271 KB, 1013x869
A woman who murdered a toddler she had subjected to "barbaric" abuse in her care has been jailed for life.

Kandyce Downer, 34, killed 18-month-old Keegan Downer less than a year after she was appointed her legal guardian.

The toddler had 153 scars and bruises and suffered what police described as "barbaric and evil" treatment, sustaining brain and spinal injuries.

Downer, who must serve at least 18 years, told Birmingham Crown Court her eldest son had caused the injuries.

Keegan died on 5 September 2015. Before calling 999, Downer dumped her blood-spotted mattress, the court heard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-36203074
>>
File: 1432187539411.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1422) Image search: [Google]
1432187539411.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1422
>Beating an 18 month old toddler to death
>153 scars and bruises

>Only gets 18 years, and not a hanging
>>
>>72947540
>tfw you will never get to watch an olde-fashioned English public execution
Feelith badde squire
>>
>>72947540
>It's a Sheboon.
And no one was surprised.
>>
>>72947540
>Queen Incompetentia, First of the New Booga
>a stereotype in action

A shock to nobody, I'd imagine.
>>
>>72947540
"QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH"
>>
20 years ago there would have been a lynch mob.

Now a days, I'm sure she'll serve 8 of her 18 years and be let go, so long as she attends therapy for what I'm sure they'll deem, to the effect of, "dormant underlying mental and emotional issues", probably from her childhood mistreatment by her father, or maybe just society as a whole.

Is kind of interesting though, I figured it would be a case of monchowsin(splg?) syndrome, but it wasn't even her biological kid...maybe it was still monchowsin though.
>>
>>72947540
All I really want to know is "Why? What is your reason for doing this. Just because?".
>>
>>72947540
She didn't do nothing you racist bastard!!
>>
>>72948560
The weird thing is she'll get out of jail in 5 or 10 years and get a job and maybe even have a family and become a perfectly normal member of society, basically getting away with this horrible act. A weird loner NEET like me on the other hand who hasn't left his home in months and will probably kill himself in the next year or 2? No future.
>>
She pre-emptively removed a future welfare Queen and niglet plopper.
>God's work
>>
>>72949592
This
>>
>>72948560
>Munchausen by proxy
>monchowsin
wew
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.