[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Capitalism is bad, why does it taste so good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: download (4).jpg (14 KB, 163x309) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
14 KB, 163x309
If Capitalism is bad, why does it taste so good?
>>
how else would they inject you with cancer?
>>
File: Jedi.webm (740 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Jedi.webm
740 KB, 1280x720
Organic always tastes like shit
>>
Capitalism is good, it's just not compatible with democracy
>>
>>72947440
*loudly sips bubbles*
>>
>>72947544
What happenn 2 Hamstar?
>>
File: image.png (296 KB, 394x380) Image search: [Google]
image.png
296 KB, 394x380
Master race coming through
>>
>>72947544
what's wrong with hamster?
>>
>>72948554

thousand yard stare. he has seen some shit
>>
>>72947440
That's the real trick now isn't it?
>>
>>72947562
you mean its not compatible with big government

a minimized government in a libertarian society would perfectly bind with capitalism
>>
>>72947544
Oh no ;_:
>>
>>72948874
Delicious
>>
Tastes good.
Sugar + Caffeine makes ya feel great
Makes you want more.
Makes you fat.
Makes you weak.
Makes you dumb.
>>
>>72947544
>when the drugs hit too hard and you're concentrating on staying alive
>>
>>72947440
coke is shit tier, this guy is 100% correct and ethnically pure >>72948874
>>
>>72947440
>drinking the sugar jew

Been fizzy free for over a month, I feel fucking great, Fizzy drinks turn you gay anyway
>>
All that fucking aspartame
>>
File: CN6QyKpWwAAisyF.jpg (110 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CN6QyKpWwAAisyF.jpg
110 KB, 600x600
>>72948960

Democracy is just soft-communism. Monarchism is essentially a privately owned, for-profit state and it will mesh better with capitalism.
>>
File: John_Pemberton.jpg (13 KB, 220x272) Image search: [Google]
John_Pemberton.jpg
13 KB, 220x272
>>72948874
>>72949764
>>72949786
>muh sugar jew
>muh calories
kek the founder of the comapny was a confederate soldier. Its a white mans drink
>>
>>72947440
what does coke have to do with capitalism? it's kinda of a shitty "drink", cleaning personnel uses it as a detergent
>>
File: gatsby.jpg (49 KB, 355x236) Image search: [Google]
gatsby.jpg
49 KB, 355x236
>>72947440
the shirt on my back was made by a bangladeshi toddler whose parents died in a collapsed building

the cellphone i use was made by people so willing to an hero that they put nets up to catch them

the sneakers i walk on have every operation accounted for and monetized down to fractions of a second

the burgers i eat are the product of factory farming practices and industrial processes that turbotrigger vegan pussies

the car i drive, the energy i use ... you can see a pattern forming here - that extra sweetness is misery

capitalism may taste like shit at first glance, but its flavor beats all the others

to capitalism!
>>
>>72947440
Are you kididing, Coca Cola tastes like literal carcinogens and AIDS, get your fucking palate fixed you scum.
>>72947562
Capitalism hinges on democracy and egalitarian axioms.
>>
>>72950381
buy better cloths
>>
>>72950381
That's not capitalism, that's just imperialism.
>>
Capitalism is fine, the problem is that when businesses become sufficiently large enough they influence the market using the government to keep small businesses out of the game. They only want capitalism when it benefits them.
>>
>>72947440
sugar water and corn syrup in a can
>>
>>72948874
>not mr pibb
you fucking suck this taste like a cheaper version
>>
File: 1461773117647.png (655 KB, 459x634) Image search: [Google]
1461773117647.png
655 KB, 459x634
>>72947440
>>
Capitalism isn't bad. Capitalism is bad is a meme started by Karl Marx that literally began at universities amongst young people and never left. After you graduate there is nothing wrong with saying you like capitalism.

Corruption aka laissez faire capitalism is bad. Capitalism that's one sided or doesn't incrementalise capitalist difficultly is bad. Globalism that causes wealth inequality and high unemployment in the west is bad.

Also, Marxism is bad: which effects employment through the people hired for "social" positions in companies like hr, more so through their personal beliefs, hiring diverse idiots instead of the obvious talent. Marxism layers on and gets trapped like gunk on a shit pipe in corporate policy, making the corporate experience unpleasant, it might even be why white collar jobs are hateable. This Marxism creeps up slowly, so you don't realise it's everywhere until it's too late. It's non authoritarian Marxism, as in not implemented through the government, and it's still as authoritarian as Nazism.

To end, free market libertarian idealist capitalism sounds beautiful, especially if you're someone with a marketable skill. This is not a free market libertarian idealist capitalism.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.