[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Elizabeth Warren: KKK supports Trump more than GOP does!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: elizwarren.jpg (98 KB, 1080x873) Image search: [Google]
elizwarren.jpg
98 KB, 1080x873
Alright guys I liked the ironic Donald Trump meme for a while, but now that this racist pile of trash with yellow hair is gonna be the republican nominee...Its not funny anymore and it's actually quite frightening...

Imagine your a Hispanic or African American person in America today...I can't even imagine how high the rates of police brutality will be in the inner cities where being black or brown means your automatically a criminal in the eyes of the law.

If you support Drumpf...you support KKK by proxy!

Stop this proto facist asshole! He wants to deport 11 million hard-working amazing Mexican Americans by using cattle cars and trains out of this country. Millions will die because of Trump!

STOP TRUMP! NEVER TRUMP! BERNIE OR BUST!!!
>>
>>72946201
Why do these people talk about the kkk as if it is still a relevant or living organization
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 267x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 267x379
>>72946201
>democrat
>doesn't like the kkk

It's weird that the dems have this collective guilt over their racist past. No one really still blames them for segregation and the klan, it's weird they keep on bringing it up
>>
I forget how much "indigenous" does she have in her?
>>
Did the KKK do ate to Trump's campaign? ...because the KKK is on record to donating $20K to $hillary's campaign.
>>
>>72946201
>kkk donations to Trump
Zero!
>kkk donations to Hillary
At least $20,000

This timber niggers cunt best watch her mouth before the God emperor eviscerates her.
>>
>>72946268

Do you even watch CNN or Vice dude? They both just did specials on both networks about the KKK...
>>
>Elizabeth Warren makes some shit up

K
>>
I already supported the Klan, so not much has changed, OP.
>>
>>72946390
>cnn
>vice

Both entertainment networks
>>
>>72946355

Ad hominem
>>
>>72946201
....oh another another thing you ill-informed, leftist bafoons...the KKK just endorsed Shillary within the week.

Look it up, and weep.
>>
>>72946451

Elizabeth Warren would be the Democratic nominee if she ran this year...

If hillary wasn't a women she would be another Martin O Malley lol
>>
>>72946485
She claimed to be a squaw..
>>
citation needed you traitorous cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x677
Donald Trump: Start Me Up! Watch it now! Awesome!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU
>>
>>72946390
Of course they did. The Jew has to keep the boogeyman alive. They'll switch back to skinheads soon. But the reality is 80% of the membership of the KKK are undercover federal agents.
>>
>>72946557
And I would have been the Republican nominee if I ran.

Get the fuck out of here with your 'she would win because I like her' bullshit.
>>
File: 1v333i09.vichan.jpg (83 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1v333i09.vichan.jpg
83 KB, 768x1024
>>72946201
>kkk
>existing and being meaningful
>>
>>72946373
>>72946386
>>72946535

They don't really support Hillary...they only came out for hillary because they know if they support Trump publically it would be a huge PR problem for Trump as we saw months back with the David Duke endorsement...
>>
>>72946201
"There's more enthusiasm for Hillary Clinton from the jews controling her and the party they already control than the dead soldiers and old ladies casting votes for her"
>>
>>72946201
>Elizabeth Warren goes for the low hanging fruit rather than talking about anything of value
I thought she had some kind of integrity. I respected her to a fair degree before now.
>>
shouldnt hernie and his retard crew need to beat shillary before going after trump? holy shit dude trump is more nice to bernie than shillary herself.
>>
>>72946704
Riiiight, because that $20K was just a non-formality. Are you really this dumb?

The attack ad on this FACT is going to cut into Hillary's black voting block.
>>
>>72946831
>Elezabeth "Hi how are you, Hi how are you" Warren having integrity

Whew lad
>>
>>72946643

You have zero political comprehensive analysis you Fosters drinking manlet...idk even know why I'm replying to an Brisbane asshole like you....god....they really need to ban Australians on this board...moot was 100% right...I miss moot...
>>
>fake indian cunt trying to guilt trip america

*yawn*

bet she got into college for being 1/32 cherokee or whatever
>>
File: 1422904122921.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1422904122921.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>72946201
NEVERTRUMP!!
NEVERTRUMP!!
BER.....wait.....
>bernie "or bust"?
FUCK OFF YOU MILLENNIAL FUCK...
DO YOUR FUCKING DUTY AS A DEMOCRAT.....
SUPPORT YOUR MOTHERFUCKINH NOMINEE YOU ENTITLED, PROBABLY WHITE, PRIVILEDGED FUCK.
>>
>>72946634

[citation needed]
>>
>>72946201
Cool story mate
Post proof that he is racist or sexist as if lived under a rock
Go ahead
>>
>>72946390
>They both just did specials on both networks about the KKK.

Pure coincidence!
>>
>>72946634
Whenever I bring this up, I get called a tinfoiler....
>>
>>72946390
CNN and Vice...
Shit tier bait
>>
>>72946201
that fake indian woman isnt based

she's literally shillary's attack dog at this point

saged
>>
File: 1461415714844.jpg (228 KB, 1020x574) Image search: [Google]
1461415714844.jpg
228 KB, 1020x574
>>72946201
>$0.01 and a paper clip has been transferred to your PayPal account.
Please in the future when you say Drumpf, keep consistent and don't use Trump anywhere in the same post. It might confuse people.
>>
>>72946390
>>72946473
>>72946634
>>72947066
the left is going to get btfo when dsouza's movie comes out. its going to show the history of democrat party-if you dont know they started the KKK

also the KKK is completely irrelevent and warren doesnt understand wtf %tages are
there is not 10M people in the KKK
>>
>>72946201
Thanks for this post! After reading it I'm now a #cruzmissile
>>
>>72947149

Both CNN and Vice are way more reliable News sources than /pol/ favorite Infowars.com and Breitbart...

Change your false consciousness...Stop being bootlicking xenophobes and start waking up to mass class struggle politics and class consciousness...

I thought you guys were open minded and intellectual...but the more I post and lurk here...I figure you guys are just the hipster rejects who got dumped by their hipster liberal gf and became edgy reactionaries...

Either you guys are gullible white trash or just losers who wanna take their pain of bullying that they have been subjected to out into the political realm...god...

I honestly bet most of you guys used to listen to Animal Collective and LCD soundsytem back in 2008...luckily I'm seeing LCD Soundsystem at Panorama Festival in NYC this summer...what a time to be alive...I lived through the hipster/indie revolution of the 2000s/2010s...

So happy I didn't end up being a cuckold like you reactionary losers...lol
>>
File: are jew kidding me.jpg (59 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
are jew kidding me.jpg
59 KB, 513x510
>>72946201
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
>>72946390
Are you retarded or something? People still make specials on Charles Manson that doesn't mean that he's relevant. Get outta here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>72946201
are you retarded? do you know where you are?

WHITE POWER MADDA FAKKA
>>
>>72946201
She doesn't understand how fundamentally wrong she is. Trump can't lose - the memes are on his side.

All she can do is delay the inevitable, because the memes are never wrong.
>>
>>72947757

I know where I am...the cesspool of intellectual ideas...aka /pol/ you guys need someone who actually has a brain to educate yall lol
>>
>>72947991
Then next time send the memo of "trump having no donations from the kkk means they support him" earlier, cause you are way late on that.
>>
>>72947539
Nice pasta, turbofaggot.
>>
>>72947539
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>72946201
SO the Democrats? Then.
>>
>>72947039
This honestly.
>>
>>72947539
Hey dummy....to be redundant for your benefit, Shillary will be painted as the racist with her KKK endorsement and $20K donation.

If she were all about the black people, she should have taken the high-road and sent back the donation and denounced the KKK effort. Shillary certainly does not need that money, why would she not send it back, she better before Trump gets his attack ad out on this matter...heh heh heh.
>>
She lied about being a Native American to benefit from affirmative, she is literal scum.
>>
There's more enthusiasm for Bernie Sanders among leaders of the communism party than leaders of the political party he will never control.

If you support Glassberg...you support the USSR by proxy!
>>
>>72946704
Hahah, you fucking retard. Kill yourself
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.