[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become a member of the Illuminati, or any other secret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
How do I become a member of the Illuminati, or any other secret organisation, /pol/?
>>
>>72937707
>falling for the Illuminati jew

4/10 straya
>>
>>72937758
No advice then Belgium?
>>
>>72937758
Skull and bones (pic related) helped Hitler to exterminate jews.
>>72937707
Study at Yale University, and believe in some type of GOD or Being
or just become freemanson
>>
>>72938769
Or just be pagan, thats prob the best way, if you want to join skull and bones german paganism is the way
>>
>>72938769
The skull and bones are a common sign in the army, the USA has them to. It means one is willing to give his life for a greater goal
>>
>>72937707
Go to a good school, do well in a range of subjects and meet people who's families are already involved. That's the quick way.

Ummm manage a team of operatives, agents or the like and maybe get lucky doing dark work. Try not to end up American sniper.

Be born into the right family.

Join the right secret societies if you're lucky and be guided to a position of power as a puppet.
>>
>>72938900
They were created in germany.
army is just place to become guinea pig, if you want to really fight, join mercenary
and that skull represents death so yeah its everywhere .
>>
>>72937707
Stop browsing 4chan, get a job that people can gain power from and then you need to find members that want you in their circle jerking group.
>>
Suck your bosses dick and say thank you. Then send lots of money to Israel.
>>
>>72937707
Be prepared to masturbate in coffin while other members watch you as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD-JttocUzk
>>
>>72937707
Go visit a lodge
>>
File: 895934583905093.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
895934583905093.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>72937707
but you're already part of Anonymous senpai
>>
>>72937707
You get tapped on the shoulder. Half their year is choosing their successor, I seen a they have a had a bonesman in a hijab coming out of there "Temple", the building is obfuscatedly owned by the Brown Brothers Harriman private bank.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.