[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Israel joins nato
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: israel ball.png (7 KB, 364x347) Image search: [Google]
israel ball.png
7 KB, 364x347
http://www.timesofisrael.com/in-upgrade-to-ties-nato-accepts-israels-official-representative/

>oy vey
>>
>>72935075
Aren't 20% of Israelis Russian?
>>
>>72935075
Jews don't get a ball, they get a cube.
>>
>>72935153
we NATO now officialy ball
>>
but why?
when you can make the goyim fight for you for free?
absolutely not kosher
>>
File: rape5.jpg (67 KB, 537x450) Image search: [Google]
rape5.jpg
67 KB, 537x450
>>72935075
Greatest ally, please rape me and ejaculate your rich Chosen semen all over me.

I want it aaalllll
>>
http://archive.is/dAKyI

archive link for those who don't want to give kikes ads shekels
>>
>>72935075
>Israel joins nato
no, we are just getting a new office
>>
>>72935128
No.
>>
>>72935191

No.

I'm a Pro-Israeli Jew and I would gladly come fight with you guys if I felt it was necessary.

But you have to accept the Cube.
>>
File: download (1).png (7 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
7 KB, 235x214
>>72935412
>>
>receive a permanent office at Brussels headquarters
oh wow another coincidence i see
>>
>>72935479
How do you feel about illegal immigration in the USA?
Does the USA come before Israel or Jews in your eyes?
>>
>>72935565
Muslim is butthurt.

I hope Israel becomes a member so we can invade the ME the next time the Arabs want to lose a war against Israel.
>>
>>72935153
REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISIES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfpxFB9q91Q
>>
File: muh_shekels.jpg (43 KB, 635x357) Image search: [Google]
muh_shekels.jpg
43 KB, 635x357
>>72935075
Could this nigga be more jewish?
I opened this picture, and my wallet jumped away from the computer screen.
>>
>>72935128
Yes.
>>
File: images.jpg (34 KB, 264x557) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
34 KB, 264x557
And they still have the samson option?
Whoever allowed Israel to exist deserves to fukn burn in hell. Im sure the next world war will be fought for Israel as the 1 billion plus brainwashed mudslimes still want to control jerusalem. The cucked nations of the west will be forced to defend Israel from hordes of angry sand nigger nations or else face the threat of nuclear armageddon.
>>
>>72936546
>Catalog
FUck you, I'm glad Israel exists and they have homeland now.

They just need to move the fuck to it if they want a say in the politics and control of the country they live in for Jews. Or get out of other countries and stop influencing other countries politics for the Jews benefits while pretending to be loyal citizens.

IF you're Jewish and a minority of an Anglo/Germanic/Slav country that is treating you like an equal you should look after your hosts interests as if they were yours unless they were hurting you or enslaving you.

The Anglo countries have treated you fuckers as equals and brothers forever, look out for you, help you, and rescued you with a very few exception of shit talking and individual jews being treated poorly or given bunk trials or such over centuries . And no whtite country has actively down anything but support Jews as earls and whites since the WW2.

White people don't deserve the amount of shit we are getting from shilling Jew groups pushing their influence and power to far and flooding us as if we were cattle with nonwhite invaders.
>>
>>72937139
To them, we are all goyim cattle. This is why hitler hated them. They dont have any sense of loyalty to anyone but themselves.
>>
>>72938274
Nah, the ones that don't think we are like that fight for Leftist causes mostly and the Right leaning ones usually stay quiet as being Jewish is like being born in the MAFIA I suspect.
>>
>>72935191
>>72935153

Sorry Burger I have to agree with the Israeli anon here! They're officially part of the balls club now. Hey at least we know no one will be paying their fair share even if Trump gets in now!
>>
File: Six-Day_War_-_Israel_vs_Arabs.jpg (131 KB, 319x1184) Image search: [Google]
Six-Day_War_-_Israel_vs_Arabs.jpg
131 KB, 319x1184
NATO has finally earned its Israeli military boost.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
>>
WW3 INCOMING
>>
>>72937139
Agree, makes me sick to see how Jew groups here are all pro open borders, they think anyone should be able to turn up and have the UK wipe their arses for evermore.
>>
>>72935298
0:47 <3
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX5sDIAVXDE
>>
>>72935075

Well, they are already in the Eurovision, so while we're at it.
>>
>>72941756
>Jew groups here are all pro open borders

Except in Israel that is
>>
File: 8545885226_9ef88a83d9_b.jpg (360 KB, 703x1024) Image search: [Google]
8545885226_9ef88a83d9_b.jpg
360 KB, 703x1024
>>72937139
>The Anglo countries have treated you fuckers as equals and brothers forever
>no whtite country has actively down anything but support Jews as earls and whites since the WW2
>the white paper
>sweden
>jewish expulsion in england
>SS st louis
>the crusades
Jew Here, still salty
>>
>be farther than Turkey from the Atlantic
>still be allowed to join NATO
Why don't they just drop the "defensive alliance" bullshit
>>
>>72944926
They should just admit that we are all israelis cucks. Im gettinf tired of these cucked by stealth tactics.
>>
>>72935128
Maybe.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.