[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets be honest: considering that he went up against a god emperor,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: cruz.jpg (131 KB, 474x487) Image search: [Google]
cruz.jpg
131 KB, 474x487
lets be honest: considering that he went up against a god emperor, he still did a pretty amazing job as a competitor.
>>
>>72933966
ate a booger and elbow'd his wife. great job.
>>
>>72933966
not really.
>>
File: einstein.jpg (46 KB, 736x460) Image search: [Google]
einstein.jpg
46 KB, 736x460
>>
File: Rato.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Rato.webm
1 MB, 720x404
I'm not sure thats true. The poor bloke is clusmy and awkward as shit.

Let's make a list, shall we.

>Ate a booger on stage.

>Elbowed his life World Peace style.

>Threatened a random kid of physical violence.

>Advocated spanking.

>Hated by his both of his daughter to the point they flick boogers at him and run away when he tries to hug them.

>Speaks like a failed comedian.

>Can't even act like a human, cf. that Ted Cruz campaign ad outtakes video.

>Is the Zodiac killer.

Did I say he was the Zodiac killer?
>>
>>72933966
Eh, I'll give him that much

But in the end he's still a sleazeball loser
>>
>>72934156
Kek gj leaf
>>
>>72933966
Can we stop bullying poor Cruz now? Poor guy... :(
>>
What did he do that was so impressive? Lose horribly to an insurgent candidate despite having the backing of the establishment?
>>
>>72934339
Who is he being compared with on that webm?
Good times
>>
>>72933966
Devil vs God
>>
>>72934339
I just can't stop watching that.
>>
File: data.jpg (39 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
data.jpg
39 KB, 640x427
>>72933966
Cruz was the best at exposing what a joke Trump and his supporters are. I doubt he would have beat Hillary, but it was at least possible with him (places like Ohio, Virginia, Wisconsin could easily flip with him). Trump will get slaughtered:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCZwhIgCtD0

God bless you Senator Cruz, you gave it your all, but Americans were too stupid to realize what a great president you would have been.
>>
File: 3fg.jpg (20 KB, 379x322) Image search: [Google]
3fg.jpg
20 KB, 379x322
>>72933966
He was doing pretty good until he hitched his wagon up to Glenn Beck. It has been a death spiral.
>>
>>72933966
you're right

he gave it his all

and that is why i am now a #cruzmissile
>>
>>72933966
FUCK YOU FAGGOT
U
C
K

Y
O
U

F
A
G
G
O
T
>>
>>72933966
To be honest, it took a lot of humility for him to pull out. He could have pushed to the convention.
>>
>>72935566
The guy off The Office US I think
>>
lived as a rat, died as a man.
>>
>>72936534
And that is funny/witty because...?
Not getting it
>>
>>72936617
You'd have to watch the Office US, but the guy he's being compared to is very slow, potentially mentally retarded.

I think the comparison is in looks anyway.
>>
>>72933966
Never once did he have a chance of winning.

His only plan was to force a contested convention, and even then he wouldn't have gotten the nomination because the establishment hates him.
>>
>>72935664
Ah the Canadian speaking out for a Canadian.

More people vote against a candidate, yet he had a greater chance of winning.

I gotta say your mental gymnastics are Olympic level.
>>
>>72934339
>spanking kids
nothing wrong with that, Pierre
>>
>>72933966
Did this re-fried bean eating, taco making, spic think that he was an honorary white man? Americans are stupid, but not that stupid to have a beaner in the white house.
>>
I watched his speech. He look crushed and humble. That's what you get for lyin'.

Pretty sad that this is the end of conservatism in USA. Never again will a conservative stand a chance in national elections.

Rest in pineapples.
>>
I know I'll probably think differently in a couple months, but it's hard to view him positively after all his rat shittiness
>>
>>72933966
Even with all of his dirty dirty tricks and the entire establishment supporting him he still only acted with mediocrity.

People will always remember Hillary vs Obama in 2008, people will always remember Hillary vs Bernie in 2012, but in 2 years people will have forgotten that Trump had any competitors at all, when he gloriously triumphed over a great deal of people who thought they had a legitimate chance.
>>
>>72933966
If you think of this race as being a race between the GOP establishment (Bush,Rubio), movement conservatives/Tea Party (Cruz) and populists (Trump), the movement conservatives put up a hell of a fight against the populists.
>>
Does anyone have that 'top ten brutal anime deaths' meme with Ted?
>>
He was a decent villain
>>
>>72933966
He needed to drop out before New York to retain a modicum of respect, but he didn't, he couldn't, and now he's fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>72936617
He's an ugly, fat, retarded mess of a person.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.