[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Haiti ever be made great again, or is it hopeless?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 45
File: untitled.jpg (111 KB, 898x675) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
111 KB, 898x675
Can Haiti ever be made great again, or is it hopeless?
>>
It's filled with niggers. It will never be great but maybe it can be less shit if conquered by whites.
>>
I don't know much about Haiti.
What's the climate like, and what's the average income and price of goods?
I kind of find it fun to try and figure out economic growth strategies for third-world countries.
>>
>>72933816
>again
???
Like when it was a French sugar plantation?
>>
Dominican here. Answer is no.
>>
The only problem with Haiti is it's infested with niggers.
>>
File: m3.jpg (67 KB, 901x708) Image search: [Google]
m3.jpg
67 KB, 901x708
>>72934040
It has a semitropical/tropical Caribbean climate, much like the Dominican Republic.

Average incomes are exceedingly low. Nominal GDP per capita is under $900, but I don't think most people are actually making a full $75 per month. Maybe closer to $50.

Food isn't that expensive, but anything related to modern tech has to be imported and secured against looting, which drives up prices.
>>
File: liberal women goes to haiti.jpg (647 KB, 1000x1199) Image search: [Google]
liberal women goes to haiti.jpg
647 KB, 1000x1199
>Haiti
kek
>>
File: haiti cookie.jpg (102 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
haiti cookie.jpg
102 KB, 800x400
>>72934348
>Food isn't that expensive
Its literally dirt cheap.
>>
File: m4.jpg (27 KB, 445x536) Image search: [Google]
m4.jpg
27 KB, 445x536
>>72934488
Whites also get robbed and murdered down there from time to time, but they keep going to try and "help."
>>
File: haiti.jpg (233 KB, 1296x849) Image search: [Google]
haiti.jpg
233 KB, 1296x849
>>72934759
Pathological altruism.
>>
All you need to know is right here, gentlemen. Dr Pierce explains it clearly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
>>
>>72934348
In that case, the best approach to be dealing with Haiti would be to figure out the simplest approaches to making modern technology.
We take it for granted that if we know how to make something, we just use the equipment we have for making it, but you have to figure out the shortest ladder of various construction equipment possible for a third world country.

>>72934728
Dirt cheap by our standards or even theirs?
>>
>>72934966
I think you missed his joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
>>
From what I have read about Haiti the island is deforested to the point that its past the point of no return. The soil will continue to erode, washed away into the ocean, until it is uninhabitable and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

Guess where all those niggers are going when that happens. Have fun with that shit Florida.
>>
>>72935115
Aha.
What are the obstacles with food production there?
Did they screw up the land, or do they just not know how to use it?
>>
>>72935260
>obstacles with food production

That would be the local population m8
>>
>>72935293
That's a very ambiguous answer.
Are they bad farmers? Do farms keep getting raided? Or are there just too many people to spare land for farming?
>>
>>72933816
>again

What, enslave them again?
>>
>>72933816
After the slaves revolted and butchered dat ebil whitey, they didn't go back to work in the fields for themselves, they just sat around the masters' houses and let everything go to shit. Poor leadership.
>>
File: haiti from space.jpg (1 MB, 4256x2913) Image search: [Google]
haiti from space.jpg
1 MB, 4256x2913
>>72935260
>What are the obstacles with food production there?
The local populace
>Did they screw up the land, or do they just not know how to use it?
Both. Haiti shares the island with the Dominican Republic and you can literally see which country is which from space.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiti
>There has been little marine, coastal, and river basin management. Forest cover in the steep hills surrounds Haiti's river basin retains soil, which in turn retains water from rainfall, reducing river flood peaks and conserving flows in the dry season. Haiti's forests covered 60 percent of the country as recently as fifty years ago, but today less than one percent of Haiti remains forested.

Both countries are almost the same size and have the same amount of people.
But check the demographics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominican_Republic
>>
>>72935260
They have very bad droughts so growing crops would be hard for them (http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-haiti-food-insecurity-20160210-story.html)

most of them make very little money, and since they can't grow food they have to import it which raises the prices.

minimum wage use to be about $1.50 a day and they now raised it to about $5.11 for an 8 hour work day.
>>
>>72933816
HAHAHHAHA
At leat Haiti is independant :)
No more french devil :)
>>
>>72935462
they deforested the land to make charcoal even hacking up the roots of trees to do it. this caused the top soil to wash off into the ocean leaving them with no land to grow food.
>>
>>72935559
>Both countries are almost the same size
Scratch that, Haiti is smaller.
>>
>>72935613
Forgot source for last part

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/06/world/americas/haiti-minimum-wage-increases.html
>>
>>72935559
>you can literally see which country is which from space.
i for one can not, all that green and brown looks the same, sure i could look up a map but no
>>
>>72935260
>What are the obstacles with food production there?

Haiti grows a lot of rice. They are currently in a drought at the moment, so crops are not producing and farmers are growing enough food to feed only themselves.

Ironically there is enough water for many of the crops, however the government won't repair the irrigation canals that feed the farms. Why? Because the government are importing rice and making money off the imports.

Source:
http://thinkprogress.org/world/2016/04/15/3769857/haiti-farmers/
>>
File: nigger dead storage.jpg (113 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
nigger dead storage.jpg
113 KB, 750x600
>>72933816
>>
File: haiti.jpg (79 KB, 733x402) Image search: [Google]
haiti.jpg
79 KB, 733x402
>>72935559
People actually die in Haiti during floods by being sucked into the sewers. People steal the metal grates over the street-drains, leaving holes that fall directly into the sewage pipes.

Also, the pipes are falling apart because they were built 90 years ago during the US occupation and have been poorly-maintained since then.
>>
>>72933816
>again

If niggers weren't niggers, it might be fine. Or if they let white people invest in their country and make their life better.
>>
>>72935215
Humanity is just one long story of the White man being slowly devoured by nonwhite locusts, isn't it?
>>
File: haiti.jpg (2 MB, 4256x2913) Image search: [Google]
haiti.jpg
2 MB, 4256x2913
>>72935773
like this. This is my GUESS at the border, and I can already tell by the treeline that its 90% right at least. Does adding this line make it easier to see the color differences?
>>
File: 1460733264173.png (686 KB, 991x694) Image search: [Google]
1460733264173.png
686 KB, 991x694
>so much beautiful lebensraum on this earth
>its blocked by niggers who eat dirt
>>
>>72935662
So, what needs to be done is the creation of top soil; and by extension, the solution is to hire a HUGE workforce to perform plantation of regenerative plants on the unusable land.
Stuff that's decent for producing soil but doesn't need it.
And since that's a slow process, it could be sped up by planting much more soil-productive plants instead as soon as there's enough soil that you don't only need hardy plants.

Also, does Haiti have a dense population?
Because I'm no botanist, but I'd imagine that dumping raw sewerage onto barren land is probably some sort of improvement.

>>72935779
Shouldn't cost too much for a third party to fund the irrigation canals.
And such a third party possibly could put itself in a position to profit from any farms that arise from benevolent involvement.
>>
>>72933816
Nice bait champ. Haiti was never great
>>
File: Haiti_deforestation[1].jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
Haiti_deforestation[1].jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>72935773
The DR military has to patrol the border and shoot Haitians just to hold back illegal logging. It is a constant struggle.
>>
>>72935773
>i for one can not
Well those of us that aren't subhumans without impaired vision can.

Don't reproduce.
>>
If God exists, why did he create nonwhites?
>>
>>72935973
your guess is pretty spot on
>>
File: dessalines.jpg (10 KB, 176x286) Image search: [Google]
dessalines.jpg
10 KB, 176x286
AYOOO
"rebels"
HOL UP
"kills whitey"
LOOK AT ME
"crash the economy"
I'M THE EMPEROR NOW
>>
>>72936147
I'm surprised the nigger horde hasn't outright stormed the border to loot the DR's resources.
>>
>>72936226
To test your strength and piety
>>
>>72936226
nonwhites came before whites
also god isn't real
>>
Is Haiti the one where they massacred every single white person there and the country instantly fell apart?
>>
File: 1460999416287.webm (3 MB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
1460999416287.webm
3 MB, 720x304
>>72933816
No
>>
File: m5.jpg (21 KB, 402x403) Image search: [Google]
m5.jpg
21 KB, 402x403
>>72936065
Haiti is the most NGO-dense nation in the world, probably because it's a chunk of Africa only a short flight from Miami.

All kinds of schemes have been attempted to improve Haiti over many years, and they have all collapsed for various reasons.

You're talking about major infrastructure projects on an island that doesn't even have a proper road connecting its two largest cities. The scale of the challenge is absurd. And political instability means that careful plans are often shredded overnight by riots/unrest.
>>
Niggers literally ruin everthing

Niggers in Chicago for one year alone.

Final 2015 Totals
Shot & Killed: 445
Shot & Wounded: 2551
Total Shot: 2996
Total Homicides: 507

over a decade at war in IRaq and Afghanistan

4,486 U.S. soldiers died in Iraq and 2,345 U.S. soldiers died in Afghanistan
>>
>>72936415
That's because NGOs are hippies who think all interactions will be in good faith.
If I hired a thousand workers, I'd want at least a couple dozen soldiers, not just for the workers but to make sure that what work is done is not undone.
>>
>>72936371
WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK???
>>
>>72936555
That's more than what the KKK lynch in all their history.
>>
>>72936371
I desperately NEED a sauce for this!
>>
>>72933816
we invested billions of foreign help, send workers to build houses, wells and other stuff, they leave and 3 days later those niggers have broken everything down again.

I just watched a documentation from the ACF where they went back to a place where they literally build everything for them in 2005 just to show nothing had changed and everything they build went to shit. That was a palces that was completely unaffected by the big earthquake.

They build 7 wells, only one pump functions, other help workes fixed the other 6 pumps already 8 times... Now the mayor of the town said
>oh well dis not workin since 7 months, you know no international aid workes come to fix it, dis be hitech and stuff, oh and our boys need bigga fishin boats and nets foa dem programs....

niggers are too retarded to fix a pump, too retarded to build a net to fish, too retarded to build a fucking boat, too retarded to fix holes in the roof of their house ...
You can't fix this shit as the people are shit.
>>
Haiti's only source of income was sugar exports, and the civil war destroyed the plantations and the infrastructure. The black majority were uneducated, simple laborers who would've needed foreign experts to help them rebuild the country. The revolution also made Haiti a political exile off limits to foreign investments.

Also, mulattos and blacks were never able to work together because blacks were bitter about the mulattos having been favored by the whites (because the mulattos were usually related to them).
>>
>>72936371
Sauce? What the hell?
>>
>>72936598
Systems have to be maintained, or else they fall apart or stop functioning. Who is going to maintain all those sorts of systems in Haiti?

If you intend for outsiders to maintain it, that's not "development;" that's colonization.
>>
>>72936065

But Haitians are almost incapable of work as we know it.

It's hard to get your head around at first but we are dealing with a completely different mindset. Life is cheap, people live for the moment expecting they'll be dead tomorrow, there's a nihilistic feel to the place. People know they won't ever be looked after by the government, all money coming in has been stolen by politicians for decades. There's also a serious underbelly of voodoo beliefs that purveys every sector, and very unsympathetic to others, for instance very common for children to be stolen and enslaved as cleaners, cooks, even a prostitute the whole family can take advantage of.

There's nothing the west can do. Its like asking why dont Afghans become modern, or why is the DRC still such a shithole with so many resources. Haiti has been a lost caused since the days of the Louisiana purchase.
>>
File: go to haiti.png (920 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
go to haiti.png
920 KB, 800x1200
>>72936415
What would be needed is the US military going in there are taking over completely for at least 50 years. Building up the infrastructure and sending the people to work with replanting trees and clearing land for farms over the whole island. Then the US soldiers can mix with some of the ''native'' women (just set up some brothers and it will happen naturally) and then educating the mixed children (and every one else) with the goal of creating a new ruling class capable of administrating the country after the US leaves against, lest it fall back into chaos.

But not only would that be politically impossible in Haiti, it would be politically impossible in the west to.
>>
>>72936371
Whoa. What the hell is this from?
>>
>>72936722
I wonder what would happen if the aid money just stopped coming. How much food can afford to import? How much to the produce themselves?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 430x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 430x430
>>72935462
Master baiter. Well done sir, well done.
>>
>>72936678
Something like 3,500 people were lynched between 1865 and 1965. Of that 2,00 were White criminals and the rest were Black criminals.
I'm not naive enough to think they were all criminals but yeah Black people are shit tier and the Leftist have pushed this whole equality thing with an agenda to weaken society and lead the USA to Communism. We don't want to be racist though do we??
>>
>>72936065
Article about the irrigation systems in Haiti:
https://terraincognitum.wordpress.com/category/world/haiti/

>The Haitian government created the ODVA (Organization for the Development of the Artibonite Valley) in 1949 to take advantage of this area’s potential and to start what could be called a “Haitian Green Revolution”. Almost sixty years later and despite the relentless efforts of the organization to build and maintain water management infrastructure, the area produces yields comparable to what other tropical countries achieve with traditional rain-fed organic agriculture.
Their entire irrigation system doesn't work. Germany donated money to build much of it decades ago, but it was never maintained and has fallen apart.
>We learned that one of the main issues that the organization is facing is the lack of funding to maintain infrastructure.
>>
>>72933816
WHY did that earthquake ONLY affect Haiti, and NOT the DR?
It's like God said "Eh, those spics are O.K., BUT THOSE NIGGERS, FUCK THEM!
>>
>>72937267
>Of that 2,00 were White criminals
are you sure both of them were guilty :^)
>>
File: 1456196840517.png (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456196840517.png
13 KB, 500x500
>>72936371
hmm.. do i want to open this so early in the morning?
>>
>>72936639
>>72936691
>>72936776
>>72936929
It's from a movie called "Goodbye, Uncle Tom"

I think it's still on YouTube
>>
>>72934040
Filled with stupid niggers that deforested their country for agriculture. Now everything is becoming barren and untenable. The neighboring Dominica, not filled with niggers, is filled with forests and people who aren't retarded. They're doing much better.
>>
>>72934348
>much like the country it shares an island with

thanks DaMarcus
>>
>>72937170
They would die out within a few months.
They produce nothing and half of them eat a mix of dirt and water.
As one of the guys in the AFC documentation said:
>we could produce some oat but that's hard, you know we would have to plant it and theres no rain or water and it's hard work you know...

so yea, a nuke would be the best and most humanitarian help we could send....
>>
It hasn't been great since the slave revolt.
>>
I saw a documentary where they went into Haiti's worst ghetto, it was called Cite Soleil. They needed UN armored vehicle transporters just for a reporter and two technicians. The UN guard at one point, with his German made rifle and ten of his guards at the ready "we can't go outside here, it's too dangerous, people will actually shoot and try to rob our vehicle." They were by what looked to be a beach full of trash.

They also talked to some of the locals who said they had to literally eat dirt with butter to survive. During the earthquakes there was so much rioting and looting going on that people formed armed militia, but since they couldn't afford arms they went to the nearest UN base and tried to ransack it just for weapons to defend themselves.

One anon said it was pretty much Africa there, but I disagree. It's worse than Africa. I'd say it's worse than any place on Earth right now with the exception of Nairobi's ghettoes, but even those at least have infrastructure, electricity and water. Not so with Haiti.
>>
>>72937417

I'm sure I heard somewhere about 5000 Serbs emigrated to Port au Prince sometime in the 1800s and remained there for a couple of generations. Do you know anything about this Zoran?
>>
>>72937417
2,000 *

I'm stoned , just had surgery and on painkillers.
>>
>>72936371
fucking niggers
>>
>>72933816 (OP)

Well. Almost every people in Haiti are Black. But they are more poor than most African countries, being one of poorest country in the World.

176th poorest nation (worst GDP per capta) Far worse than Nigeria (130th worst GDP per capta)

Surprisingly is Haiti has the same GDP per capta as North Korea $1800/person. And North Korea is a nuclear power. North Korea government has money to produce Nuclear Weapons.

Like North Korea or African countries Haiti is very corrupt. Even if you aid these countries with money, the money will go direct to Swiss or Cayman tax heaven account, while the population is starving to death and dying sick.
>>
>>72935647

Spoken like a true cuck
>>
>>72936147
What is the logging for?
>>
So are we all pretending that colonial Haiti wasn't a miserable dump where hundreds of thousands of blacks died from abuse, awful living conditions and inhuman workload? No wonder they eventually killed all the whites.
>>
>>72934728
Eating drit is just a nigger thing. It's not even a poverty thing.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=HFgiw5QxkzA
>>
>>72933816
Isnt the difference between Spanish colonies and French Colonies?
>>
File: haiti and the last europeans.png (12 KB, 909x86) Image search: [Google]
haiti and the last europeans.png
12 KB, 909x86
>>72938044
blacked
>>
>>72937844
You see why we close our border?
>>
>>72937373
They take all day to do voodoo shit.
>>
>Don't know how to plant seeds and grow crops
>Eat the fucking soil instead

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>72938424
yea, because the situation without whites really improved, right?
>>
File: p1020158bis_reference[1].jpg (85 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
p1020158bis_reference[1].jpg
85 KB, 600x450
>>72938271
They cut the trees to burn them to make charcoal. Then they cook with the charcoal. Sacks of charcoal are literally used like currency in Haiti.
>>
>>72934040
The climate is excellent but that doesn't matter because the niggers living there are so dumb they deforested and fallowed their entire half of the island of Hispanola. You can see the direct contrast in the DR, which has a lot of agriculture and logging business.
>>
>>72938424
No. The slavery was horrible. Haiti had a reputation as being one of the most brutal slave colonies.

Whites are to blame for Haiti. Before they came, it was a forested and inhabited by Native Arawak Indians, who had achieved a balance with the land.
>>
yes, with neutron bombs
>>
>>72938902
wrong. Whites only imported multiculturalism to enrich the locals. Don't be a fucking bigot
>>
>>72938902
Are you really such a faggot that you believe the NOBLE SAVAGE 18century stereotype??

WHat the fuck STRAYA how the fuck do you of all peps by into that shit?
>>
File: 1280px-Haiti_Export_Treemap.jpg (143 KB, 1280x1000) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Haiti_Export_Treemap.jpg
143 KB, 1280x1000
>>
Why is the DR so much better off? More involved European rule?

Why are most carribbean black nations better off than Africa?

Why were Jamaican blacks considered of vastly superior stock to African blacks?
>>
>be Haiti
>can't pay loan to City Bank
>get invaded by America
>get ruined for ever
>>
>>72938424
We were slave too, Haiti even conquer us once until 1844 when we kicked their asses and create our nation, we have been under a lot dictatorship and we still better than them,
>>
>>72938745
Haiti wasn't improved by colonialism. The french economy was.
>>
>>72936904
Nah, no matter how much infrastructure we build, no matter how much we teach them, a nation ruled by Africans is doomed to fail. The Marines were in the country for NINETEEN years, their country went back to shit in less than a decade.
>>
File: pondernig.jpg (40 KB, 543x549) Image search: [Google]
pondernig.jpg
40 KB, 543x549
>>72937844
>eat dirt with butter
Why not just eat the fucking butter without dirt?
>>
>>72938902
>by Native Arawak Indians

what happened to the natives on the island?

Whites kill them all, disease, or did the nigs finish them off?
>>
>>72939174
Butter isn't filling.
>>
>>72933816
it never was, let it burn. the ashes might be useful.
>>
>>72934920
What the hell is going on with the sound effects. This is going way too far.
>>
>>72939086
Because we were a mix between European, native and africans, but we are not full african like haiti, we still shitskin but somehow we are more well behaved.
>>
>>72939198
Diseases and Conquistadors probably.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 924x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 924x615
They can be better if they stop fighting our soldiers and let us turn them into a state
>>
>>72939174
nutrients in the dirt m8
>>
>>72939031
>NOBLE SAVAGE 18century stereotype??
Who said the Indians were noble?

All I said is they didn't cut down all the forests. They were primitive savages, yes, but the Haiti before white people was a hell of lot better than today.

Let's be honest here. White people fucked up Haiti. The French lost control of the country and that is their own fault. It's an exception to the rule, but still a major fuck up.
>>
Why is Haiti shit and Dominican Republic ok?
>>
>>72939140
Uhhh, a lot less people (including slaves) were starving to death under White rule. People weren't living in lawlessness and murdering eachother over mud cookies. You should blame dumb liberal Whites for the horrors of rapid decolonialism though.
>>
>>72939254
DOn't your people also praise White skin and men and women are treated with respect there if they are Euros or White in the same way Brazil does?
>>
>>72939289
So that's what it takes to make a Brazilian look white.
>>
>>72939254
Didn't you guys invent 'indio' specifically so that you could feel racially superior to haitians?
>>
File: pondernig.jpg (67 KB, 543x549) Image search: [Google]
pondernig.jpg
67 KB, 543x549
>>72939228
>>72939301
Why not just eat bark instead of dirt?
You can at least make bread or soup out of bark.
>>
>>72939317
If you mean the whtie people who imported the slaves there fucked it up you are right. The Haiti that is there now is all the DARK devils fault.
>>
>>72939445
There are literally no trees in Haiti.
>>
Why is Haiti a special kind of shit in the Americas?

>muh blacks

There's plenty of other black-majority countries in the Caribbean and none are close as to being as shit as Haiti is.

None of the other black-majority countries in the Caribbean are great, but all are a gorillion times better than Haiti
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 454x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 454x324
>>72939421
Basically yeah
>>
File: african part of youtube.png (50 KB, 1238x311) Image search: [Google]
african part of youtube.png
50 KB, 1238x311
>>72938428
what
>>
>>72939385
Pretty much every Latin country places aesthetic value on lighter skin, some have even convinced themselves they ARE White. The ruling classes of Latin countries are usually light skinned.
>>
>>72939385
yeas, i through we were the only one.
>>
>>72939576
Pica. It's a real thing. When you are deficient in nutrients your body starts to develop weird cravings for all sorts of things.
>>
>>72939638
You have a nice flag.
>>
>>72933816
Don't care, just want those fucking haitian refugees from the 2010 earthquakes to fuck off back to their country.

Fucking cunts have been here for 6 years now, they contribute with nothing to our society other than an increase in cases of rape and gun point robbery, these fucking people have been here for 6 long fucking years and now are demanding fucking citizenship, in order to try and live off our welfare system forever!

Haitians are a plague, don't ever let any of them in your country or you will regret it later.
>>
>>72939542
They are butthurt.
Hard work and integrity is the white man tool to oppress the proud black men.
Working is seen as a slave's condition.
>>
>>72939363
Why are you attempting to justify plantation slavery? It's a major cause for how Haiti is today.
>>
>>72939522
They raped their forests, but there aren't zero trees. And even then, trees aren't the only thing with bark. Hell, why not eat grass?
>>
>>72939422
there were actually "indios" in the island but they werent enough for the production so Spanish bring afrians to help them.
>>
>>72939542
The French. See also: Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Cote d'Ivoire, Mali, Syria and Louisiana.
>>
>>72934846
I heard this was also part of the geography, like how the weather moves etc that east side gets more water and fertile soil
>>
>>72939754
>and Louisiana.

sensible chuckle
>>
>>72938902
>a balance with the land

get a load of this hippie
>>
>>72939421
kek
>>
>>72939342
see >>72939254
>>
File: noble cowboy.webm (3 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
noble cowboy.webm
3 MB, 700x394
>>72939696
It's a well known fact that the white man keep the black man down.
>>
>>72933816
>>72934348
Just imagine what that room could smell like.
>>
>>72933816
Fuck them, you wanted to be independent die alone
>>
Are Jamaicans any better than Haitians?
>>
>>72939666
This.

My ex's grandmother (during Soviet occupation of poland) was so malnourished during her pregnancy with my ex's mother she fucking ate the drywall.
>>
>>72939969
They at least know basic agriculture.

How else would they smoke weed all the time?
>>
>>72939876
It's a well known fact that black men just don't get up. if it weren't for white men, they wouldn't even be modernized yet
>>
>>72939969
YEs, although only the top ones are bro tier at least the top Blacks are competent , and they have avery large Nigger problem too
>>
>>72937422
Had me laughing, anon.

At least you appear to have learned from previous mistakes...
>>
File: 1462250809478.jpg (95 KB, 599x960) Image search: [Google]
1462250809478.jpg
95 KB, 599x960
>>72936904

Ya know, Sven, US military has already been down there several times. I was there once as a member.

Why is the US the world police though? You're first instinct is to send the US, and then the world hates us for getting into everything.

You know what sounds great to me? The French built Haiti, let them go fix it. Snd your people can help them, Sven, since you have so many good ideas!
>>
>>72940102
Their survival strategy wasn't to get up and build/fix things to prevent losses on the community, so they didn't develop a bigger brain.

Their survival strategy was to get it up and fuck/rape as many women as they could to replace losses of the community, so they develop a big pecker.

It's totally a shit tier evolution strategy that involves literally fucking everyone over around you, so you can get yours as opposed to helping everyone around you ,so everyone can get theirs.
>>
>>72940356
I wouldn't fuck the natives either, huge STD and AIDS rates down there with them being Black and all.
>>
Dominicans, Dominican Republic, and Dominicanism ruined Haiti, just like everywhere the Dominicans goes. FUCK THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
>>
>>72933816
why is it that white liberals want to save the world?
why is it their responsibility to tell someone else, how to run their lives?
you can't even keep your own socks pulled up.
life exists at many levels.
it's none of your business.
there was grinding poverty and inhumane treatment centuries before you were born, and it will continue long after you are dead.
so fucking get over it.
>>
>>72940657
Because real MEN make and made their world so safe.
>>
>>72940757
but they did'nt make it safe for erryone.
therefore they failed.
>>
>>72940565
Is not our fault they are eating shit. they get donation from everywhere and you still shit, meanwhile we are in our own and the UN called us racist once because we tried to close our border wit them. Is not our fault our economy is actually growing faster this year, we at least work our asses to get shit done, we let people from other countries do investment here, we are open to the world.
>>
>>72939317
Fuck off! You fucking deluded apologist! White people didn't fuck up Haiti, the blacks are responsible for that! What do you think Haiti would be like today if the Whites never left?
>>
>>72942438
Your error is to assume that Haiti didn't qualify as 'fucked up' before the revolution. Various observers from Europe called it such, although in a more eloquent manner.
>>
>>72933816
That's one extreme bukakke
>>
>>72939832
Yeah, the east side gets more soil because it actually has shit rooted down and natural wind barriers. It's a dust bowl type situation, where improper tending of the land has fucked it heavily.
>>
>>72939876
Source? Seems pretty old since they're using the old Walmart logo.
>>
>>72943741
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yXQJBU8A28
>>
>>72934488
Is it just me or is this hot as fuck?
>>
>>72941003
Even Nazi Dominicanist terrorist like you?
>>
>>72938230
Spoken like someone who doesnt understand sarcasm
>>
>>72939900
I cannot even begin to imagine.
I once left out some turkey to rot for a month, the smell made me gag. So this? It's probably a thousand times worse.
>>
I know one thing: even other Caribbean nigs a hate Haitian nigs, one nig chich calls Haitians subhuman.
>>
>>72939099
How do people view Haiti in the DR? How do the political debate go? Is it just ''build a wall, fuck them and shoot any one who tries to come here'' or do people empathize with them?
>>
File: 1440114940989s.jpg (4 KB, 125x122) Image search: [Google]
1440114940989s.jpg
4 KB, 125x122
>>72939421
>>
>>72939162
>Nah, no matter how much infrastructure we build, no matter how much we teach them, a nation ruled by Africans is doomed to fail.
That's why i said create a ruling class of mixbreeds.
>The Marines were in the country for NINETEEN years, their country went back to shit in less than a decade.
That's why i said 50 years. 19 years is not enough, you need to take over completely and educate two generations of people and completely wipe out their old ways.

>>72940356
>Ya know, Sven, US military has already been down there several times.
yep, i know.
>Why is the US the world police though?
I am not saying that you should do it. I am just saying that it would be the only thing that might work.
You're first instinct is to send the US
Because the US is one of the only countries capable of it + it is close so you could probably draw a power cable from mainland US to Haiti and make so that they are not dependent on deforestation.
>and then the world hates us for getting into everything.
I know, as i said, politically impossible.
>You know what sounds great to me? The French built Haiti, let them go fix it.
Implying they could.
>Snd your people can help them, Sven, since you have so many good ideas!
I am just saying what would need to be done to unfuck the country. I am not saying that its a good idea or that it should be done. They are on an Island, its not like they are going anywhere.
>>
>>72933816
Most humane thing you can do to those people is to give them cyanide pills
>>
File: Africa-Europe Population.png (87 KB, 1234x852) Image search: [Google]
Africa-Europe Population.png
87 KB, 1234x852
>>72935962
>Humanity is just one long story of the White man being slowly devoured by nonwhite locusts, isn't it?

Seems to be the case. All our altruism has lead to our demise.
>>
>>72936269
lol
>>
>>72944990
They support controlling the border since is what the people in general want, we are very xenophobic with Haitians.
>>
File: Old man.jpg (3 KB, 182x208) Image search: [Google]
Old man.jpg
3 KB, 182x208
>Peaceful island inhabited by natives
>whitey comes
>whitey imports a bunch of african niggers
>niggers ruin island
>whiteys did nothing wrong
>>
>>72945702
Are there any SJW whining when the DR military shoots illegal loggers and border jumpers? Is it common? Is it mentioned in the news?

This is pretty interesting desu. Like you have one small island with 20 million people and one country is functional and the other one is worse then mad max.
>>
>>72933816

Haiti is creating a new race of flies with a taste for human flesh: what innovation!
>>
>>72936273
>implying niggers can organize anything more complicated than a drive by.
>>
File: we.jpg (68 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
we.jpg
68 KB, 736x736
>>72946848
whitey mad that we innovated civiluzation and shiet
>>
>>72938810
fuck sake, you can't dream up this kind of retardation.
>>
>>72938428
It's really mind boggeling how this PC documentary tries to sell eating fucking dirt as your natural food supplement on par with pharma products. Literal Hippie tier bullshitting.
>>
>>72946536
1 of 10 are SJW here. But when cops or immigration force shoot a Haitian the only one to complain is the UN and international institutions (you know, humans right and shit), the people in general dont give two shit about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 900x900
>There's not a single island in the carribean that isn't ruined by slave trade
>>
File: 1407721353725.jpg (13 KB, 379x269) Image search: [Google]
1407721353725.jpg
13 KB, 379x269
>>72935904
>People sometimes get sucked into the drains obscured by floodwaters
>>
File: Goodbye Uncle Tom.jpg (66 KB, 1050x591) Image search: [Google]
Goodbye Uncle Tom.jpg
66 KB, 1050x591
>>72936371

Ever since I watched "Goodbye Uncle Tom" I have that regular marching band tune stuck in my head. Whenever I see something about Black Americans, especially about slavery, that tune pops up.

>>72936639
>>72936691
>>72936776
>>72936929
>>72937422
>>72938146
>>72937438

Goodbye Uncle Tom
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodbye_Uncle_Tom

Goodbye Uncle Tom (Italian: Addio Zio Tom) is a 1971 Italian film directed by Mondo film documentary directors Gualtiero Jacopetti and Franco Prosperi with music by Riz Ortolani. The film is based on true events in which the filmmakers explore antebellum America, using period documents to examine in graphic detail the racist ideology and degrading conditions faced by Africans under slavery. Because of the use of published documents and materials from the public record, the film labels itself a documentary, though all footage is re-staged using actors. Though the film is presented as a documentary, it is more of a historical drama or docudrama because of its fantasy framing device of the directors travelling back in time combined with the re-staging of historical events.

Goodbye Uncle Tom trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dxd5T4Gjw0

Goodbye Uncle Tom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHEu-FE7Cpw

It is a pseudo-documentary in which the filmmakers go back in time and visit antebellum America, using period documents to examine, in graphic detail, the racist ideology and degrading conditions faced by Africans under slavery. Because of the use of published documents and materials from the public record, the film labels itself a documentary, though all footage is restaged using actors.[1] Though the film is presented as a documentary, the fantasy framing device of the directors travelling back in time combined with the re-staging of historical events make it one of the earliest known mockumentary films.

Goodbye Uncle Tom: NSFW YouTube
http://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=IHEu-FE7Cpw
>>
File: 1435746610114.png (783 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
1435746610114.png
783 KB, 2093x608
okay let me redpill you faggots

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

haiti had white people and everything was going well. then they murdered all white people. the country went to shit and now they want gibsmedat from whitey

>pic related
>>
>>72949169

Word of warning. It can get pretty graphic, both physically and sexually.

Pic related.
>>
File: 1460574269327.jpg (526 KB, 2465x795) Image search: [Google]
1460574269327.jpg
526 KB, 2465x795
>>72949419
Better version.
>>
>>72949419
>everything was going well. then they murdered all white people. the country went to shit
the story of literally every nigger country that was once run by whites
>>
Does anyone have a link to that documentary about Haiti David Duke did? I'm pretty sure it was him.
>>
>>72948628
Cuba.
It was ruined by a mix of communism, CIA interference, and trade embargoes instead.
>>
File: 1460825533444.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460825533444.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>>72939900
Imagine a room full of black people.
>>
>>72949540
Seriously, let them go to hell. They brought it on themselves. If you feed them, you just breed another army of millions of these savages.
>>
Haiti was never great, and yes, it is hopeless.
>>
>>72937373
haiti cant into earthquake resistant architecture. we should know
>>
>>72949655
I only remember a video on YouTube of a William Pierce podcast where he talked about Haiti's slave rebellion. Just google William Pierce Haiti and you'll find it
>>
File: 1462359854719.webm (1 MB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1462359854719.webm
1 MB, 512x512
>>72939832
They run around and cut down cuts for firewood.

https://news.vice.com/video/the-lake-that-burned-down-a-forest-full-length
>>
>>72939969
Slightly, they allow outside white investments aka resorts which allows the locals to smoke weed.
>>
>>72933816
Haiti will never be great. Its the biggest shithole on earth.
>>
>>72945357
The french had control for 175 years and they couldn't civilize those barbarians and you think the US could?

I'd say we just cut them off and ignore them.
>>
File: 1451556003876.gif (142 KB, 378x299) Image search: [Google]
1451556003876.gif
142 KB, 378x299
D E A D N I G G E R S T O R A G E
>>
>>72951794
Please nuke it, they are infecting us.
>>
>>72952182
Fire up the earthquake machine again!
>>
>>72936849
>If you intend for outsiders to maintain it, that's not "development;" that's colonization.

Colonization is the only system under which black countries have ever thrived. We should do it, and we should be unapologetic about it.
>>
>>72933816
Severe changes in the government need to happen. It leeches money and makes any entrepenurial actions extremely difficult.
>>
>>72938428
birds do this too when they need calcium to form eggs
>>
File: you_got_it.jpg (18 KB, 650x353) Image search: [Google]
you_got_it.jpg
18 KB, 650x353
>>72952460
It's time to bring back Aristotelian morality that some men are born as tools and make mankind great again.
>>
>>72933816
you cant help people who have a culture where education is not valued. to support infrastructure requires knowledge and use of science. and for many black cultures science is of little importance to them which is why their communities fall apart and they don't have clean water, food, etc.
>>
>>72951794
Haiti will be great, the Dominican Republic is putting them down.
>>
I recently read an ethnographic book on Haitian Vodou, AMA
>>
>>72936904
>>72945357
I like where your going with this but I don't want to spend money on niggers that don't live in my country. I'd much rather let the French go in or, maybe even better, the Chinese. They'd get those lazy assholes to move.
>>
>>72954612
Did the Dominican Government brainwashed innocent Haitians to kill each other for the name of Voodoo?
>>
>>72954754
nope. we are just in our side of the border full of trees and protected green area and watch the kill each other while we are eating mangu with salami.
>>
File: 65436432267.png (159 KB, 428x404) Image search: [Google]
65436432267.png
159 KB, 428x404
>>72936371
I don't want to those niggers to fuck me with their huge sweaty cocks. Nope
>>
>>72954754
No. But Haitians have been known to kill one another and cite vodou as the cause. Understand though, there are a lot of vodou spirits and each one has a complex personality - for example, their warrior spirit might come to you as a loyal, self sacrificing soldier or a raging drunk. And vodou very much emphasizes your personal relationship with your dominant spirits. So really it can be used to justify almost anything
>>
>>72940045
You don't have to go that far afield for it. My English grandmother told me about eating slices of bread with fine clay spread on it. Perhaps it was from her own parents' or grandparents' day, in industrial Manchester. This was probably universal at one point. Animals supplement their diet in a similar way. Just a means of overcoming certain mineral deficiencies.
>>
>>72935115
Literally future for most of humanity
>>
>>72937373
Perhaps Haitian architecture is awful because the locals have been eating the clay under the buildings
>>
>>72939754
Nearly all of these were fucked by war and none of them are as bad as Haiti, arguably not even Syria.
>>
File: 1448163270423.jpg (152 KB, 600x820) Image search: [Google]
1448163270423.jpg
152 KB, 600x820
>>72933816
>>
>>72933816
is he goin be ok?
>>
>>72956175
Take out the snide remarks and use of nigger and this can perfectly and unironically be used among normies.
>>
>>72935613
>tropical island
>drought

doubt.jpg
>>
>>72936070
I don't know about "great" but it was extremely valuable at one stage
>>
>>72937844
>I saw a documentary where they went into Haiti's worst ghetto, it was called Cite Soleil

Sounds interesting. Do you remember the name?
>>
>>72935647
nigger leave.

you give France a bad name.
>>
>>72939011
>wrong. Whites only imported multiculturalism to enrich the locals. Don't be a fucking bigot

This is correct. True strength and harmony can only be achieved through diversity.
>>
>>72933816
Fact: Countries run by niggers always fail.
>>
File: claire_1024x768.jpg (98 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
claire_1024x768.jpg
98 KB, 1024x768
>>72935115
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HOLY SHIT I"M FUCKING CRACKING UP SO MUCH WATCHING THIS.

I'm a fucking asshole. Holy shit.

Titties.
>>
Jesus christ. These people can't even into burying their dead, and we're supposed to believe they invented civilization?
Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.