[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Belgian SS: far right is the priority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Flag_of_Belgium.svg.png (14 KB, 2000x1733) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Belgium.svg.png
14 KB, 2000x1733
During a lecture for students of the University of Antwerp, the new chief of the Belgian Secret Service stressed the fact that Belgium needs to be vigilant for far right attacks. We need to watch out for polarization, he said. The examples he gave were the far right demo's by pegida and violence by the far right (that did not even occur in this country!!!!). We need to watch out for the people who tend to generalise muslims and use the situation to put up a negative image about them

>http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/32616/Terreurdreiging-in-Belgie/article/detail/2694513/2016/05/04/Staatsveiligheid-waarschuwt-voor-nieuwe-aanslagen-en-extreemrechts-geweld.dhtml

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
Antwerp is cucked beyond belief. All the lefty bullshit in this country comes only from the big cities.
>>
>>72930973
You're just recovering from Islamist terrorist attacks and this guy's priority is ‘far right attacks ’.

Christ you are beyond cucked. How did this even happen.
>>
>>72931260
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>72931260
Party politics. Just like Germany, Belgium is enterely fucked because the political parties actually run the country like corporations. Every public function with a lot of importance, like being the chief of the SS, is a political appointment. The parties always argue among each other and try to put their guy on the position. That guy than has to do cover ups for when members of the parties did nasty things
>>
>>72931068
Welp, Antwerp is like the US today: half shitskins/SJW's, half right wing as fuck.

I live in Ghent buddy
>>
File: 1462313447687.gif (730 KB, 391x400) Image search: [Google]
1462313447687.gif
730 KB, 391x400
Islamic terrorism IS far right extremism.

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
In Norway the media has been going on about how right wing terrorism is the biggest threat for years and years (thanks to Breivik).

But not long ago, even our prime minister came out and said that Islamic terrorism was the biggest threat to the country.

Seems like we've reached the tipping point now (in our case at least)
>>
File: 1436288817416.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1436288817416.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>you lost the belgian lottery
>you were born in brussels
>>
>>72931420
I'm studying in antwerp, my entire neighborhood is nothing but mudslimes. Trams always packed with niggers, even had one piss against a wall just a few meters from where I live in broad daylight. The only people I've seen here that could be considered far-right are the slavs but those are basically niggers too.
>>
>>72930973
This kinda shit is why we are going to build a wall too in the future.
>>
>>72930973
>the new chief of the Belgian Secret Service stressed the fact that Belgium needs to be vigilant for far right attacks.

Makes sense, we've been seeing far-right attacks left and right in this continent!
>>
File: dutch-cucks.jpg (2 MB, 3666x2144) Image search: [Google]
dutch-cucks.jpg
2 MB, 3666x2144
>>72931746
I like your idea, keep pic related away from us.
>>
>>72931680
This begs the question: are you Flemish or Walloon?
>>
>>72931377
What's your opinion, would you favour a democracy without parties? I've been thinking about it.
>>
>>72931682
Kek
Yeah public transportation is always fucked up. Ghent is filled with niggers from Ghana, Roma-gypsies and Turks. The niggers and the gibbo's are horrible, the Turks are civilized but pretty agressive
>>
>>72932120
I've got partial Germanic ancestry, so I'd say Flemish. I speak both French and Dutch though.
>>
>>72932155
That would be better actually. The first 16 years of our parliament (1830-46) were without political parties. Then the Liberal Party was founded and everything started to devaluate.

Political parties are ran like mini-dictatorships and are corrupt as fuck
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.