[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time to vet VPs lads. My vote is for Rubio. His support
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Trump:Rubio.png (603 KB, 2522x1212) Image search: [Google]
Trump:Rubio.png
603 KB, 2522x1212
It's time to vet VPs lads. My vote is for Rubio. His support would be crucial in Florida and Virginia (large support there, not to mention two swing states). After that we would be a couple of swing states away (including an endorsement from Hungry Kasich) to beat Hillary.

pic related: my prediction with Rubio as VP
>>
>Republicans winning Nevada

This meme needs to die - Hispanic turnout will stop that from happening

>As for the VP, Scott Walker or John Huntsman Jr.
>>
>>72929885
I know NV is a long shot, but just chose a swing state to show that it only takes one. As for the Hispanics, hopefully Rubio's Cuban self can help that. Do you think PA will go red?
>>
>>72929545
Rubio is the only way Trump wins Virginia. I don't know if Webb could help him there. CNN also said Trump will be heavily targeting the rustbelt.

>>72929885
We are a swing state. Our governor is Republican, and our state government is as well. Reno will go red, and Trump has a tone of support and vegas. Most beaners here are illegal and have no say in our election.
>>
Little Marco is a good choice. Top shelf.
>>
>>72929995
>Do you think PA will go red
Trump will be heavily targeting PA,Michigan,Wisconsin.
>>
>>72930154
add Iowa to this
>>
>>72930093
Wasn't your state government elected during midterms? The Midterm and Presidential year electorates are far different
>>
>>72930154
Figured he'd go for these. CNN compared it Reagan and the Reagan Democrats. I think as the election process goes on, he'll gain more support with the GOP getting behind him.
>>
Man would Marco Rubio be a solid pick. Conservative, Latino, from Florida (don't know how popular he is there though, considering the March 15 primary results, but still).

Don't know if Donald Trump would ever offer it to him though, or if Rubio would even accept, but I do like a Trump-Rubio ticket.
>>
>selecting an establishment guy as your vp
begging to be assassinated
>>
File: How Trump Wins.png (3 MB, 1300x9347) Image search: [Google]
How Trump Wins.png
3 MB, 1300x9347
>>72929995

This is how I think things will shake down (I don't think Trump will do as well among minorities as /pol/ thinks)

so basically, take your map, flip Virginia and Nevada blue (but flip Iowa, Wisconsin, and New Hampshire red - though NH isn't essential)
>>
>>72930197
Well. Pretty much everything. The entire rustbelt,Colorado,Iowa,NH. He needs to have a back off plan if he can't win Virginia. Not looking good for him there right now. He will win Florida and Ohio though. It's just really difficult for him to get to 270 without Virginia, and he has to go all out in other states.
>>
>>72930315
Kinda thought this, but it seems to be imperative right now and would make things much easier. I think people will warm up to the idea of Big Don.

>>72930374
>Virginia and Nevada blue (but flip Iowa, Wisconsin, and New Hampshire red - though NH isn't essential)

I like this infograph. I also made one where he lost VA and NV and won Iowa and Wisconsin. I think NH will go red, but I read one of their senators said it wouldn't, so oh well.
>>
>>72930432
>It's just really difficult for him to get to 270 without Virginia

As a VA fag, I agree, which is why I like Rubio. He had a lot of support here. I think that would be a decisive factor. I'm not sure about Colorado though because of "muh weed"
>>
File: newt_gingrich.jpg (39 KB, 450x355) Image search: [Google]
newt_gingrich.jpg
39 KB, 450x355
I vote for this guy. He's the guy who Trump is looking for to help govern, he can go into congress and get things done. He would do well with whoever they put as the democrat nominee.
>>
>>72930616
Hopefully a Trump/Rubio ticket, and some good debating help him win it. Sad to see how far you guys have fallen the past 15 years.
>>
>>72930616
and Rubio is helpful for Florida as well

the only problem is that it looks like Rubio really does not like Trump - I don't think he'd sign on to be VP
>>
>>72930619
He would help unify GOP voters, but what about independents and Democrats who oppose Hillary? What swing states would he impact?

>>72930682
Yeah, the expansion of NOVA has cucked us. Our last governor election was close, but the densely populated areas are too blue for the rural areas to compete. Luckily it's still close enough to be 50/50 in the general.
>>
it'll be joe scarborough. well-known media presence thus additional celebrity factor, liked by most white liberals, former republican representative, criticized cuckservatives like gingrich and santorum back in '12 as a "clown show", has treated trump well, has always wanted to return to politics and could always come back to his show with increased ratings if trump loses.
>>
>>72930835
Yeah that's pretty sad. Towards the end of his campaign, I began to think they were friends, but since ending his campaign he's said some things that makes me think twice. Trump is asked often though, and swears they are friends and wouldn't mind him as a running mate.
>>
>>72930911

Trumps VP has to help him flip a blue state. Don't know if he does it. He might be alright though.
>>
>>72930911
The reason scarborough isn't a rep anymore is because his intern showed up dead in this office.

He's never been able to explain it and still cant
>>
>>72931025
Lol. And that. It will probably be Rubio,Some female from midwest or new England. I hope he makes the announcement soon.
>>
First choice is Newt and second is Rubio right now.

Little Narco being Trump's VP would be the story of a little boy becoming a man. It would also be a career saver.

Rubio could be Trump's protege. He showed he has the energy and the capability of bantz when he tried to debate Trump in the dying days of his campaign.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.