[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anne Marie Waters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
What does /pol/ think?

She is a lesbian who refers to herself as feminist, only so far as not wanting to be raped and murdered by Muslim invaders. She puts the whiny, western feminist wage gap shit to shame all the time.

She is a fearless and furious voice against the Muslim invasion in the UK. To use the phrase loosely, she has more balls than anyone else I've seen in the UK.

I'll be damned if she isn't the second coming of Joan of Arc.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-04-01-32-51-1.png (460 KB, 1080x1505) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-04-01-32-51-1.png
460 KB, 1080x1505
Dunno about you lads, but I'm almost ready to go transfender and gay marry this woman.
>>
>>72928634
We need to stop ignoring the homo fact. You can't demand traditional values and a healthy society if you don't get rid of the homos while at it.
>>
>>72928715
Haha transgender even
>>
>>72928741
Why should I care aboit sexual preference? It doesn't affect me in an over populated world.

The Muslim invasion does affect me. Much higher priority than perfectly meeting traditional ideals. Which is why the gop got btfo by Trump.
>>
This raises another question. Why are homosexuals like Anne Maroe and Milo some of the fiercest and most intelligent voices out their against the Muslim invasion and liberal propaganda? If traditional hetero men are so great, where are they? I'll tell you where they are. They are the manlet called Shapiro who has completely failed.
>>
>>72928864
Because that's how we reached this point. And I talked about this with a homo former coworker of mine. I predicted this situation where, when finally homosexuality is normalized, pedophilia and zoophilia are next to fight for their normalization.

And it's very simple. Some people can't be satisfied and once you give them something they'll go for the next thing.

Having gay people in a society is a margin that can be assumed, but letting them normalize it is dangerous. These alt-right gays are like "Yeah I want to be under the protection of your traditional/nationalist/anti-globalist values but I also want to have the right level of degeneracy for my conviniency".

>>72929064
Stephen Crowder was ten times better than Milo in their last intervention. Gavin McGuinnes is great on putting down liberals too. Sam Hyde is unique in his ways and hilarious and even more controversial than Milo.

And then you have Trump.
>>
>>72929472
>>pedophilia and zoophilia are next to fight for their normalization.

>implying they aren't doing it already
Its just not as vocal as LGBT normalization as of yet, although it'll gain traction soon enough
>>
>>72929558
Well I wanted to imply that I said that to my former co-worker years ago and that's what we got to this day, therefore I predicted it right.

The SALON article, the video of that transgender guy asking to let children have sex, etc. You can't say those are isolated cases either because first of all they have a lot of support in their comments and second they wouldn't have even dared to speak about it public in fear of getting jailed or street justice'd.

And, like you pointed out, this is just the begining. It's gaining traction gradually but steadily.
>>
>>72928864
Why should I care about someone's religion? It doesn't affect me in an over-populated world.
>>
>>72929777
checked

If you look on other liberal sites, they've also tried to push zoophilia before
>>
File: 1459924276885.jpg (130 KB, 623x734) Image search: [Google]
1459924276885.jpg
130 KB, 623x734
>>72928634
>second coming of Joan of Arc
>>
>>72929892
Because unlike gays, Muslims are zealots out to murder you amd rape your women.
>>
>>72929558
Sadly I know some lesbiam mom's who's 3 year old daughter, according to them, wants a boy haircurt, boy clothes and to be called a boy. What do I see other than a bunch of commenta immediately suggesting the 3 year old is transgender and links to documentaries about raising your child to be transgender. It makes me sick. They are promoting a mental illness and instead lf treating it, they are trying tk enable it and push their political agenda on their kids.

So yes, I definitely see a lot of problems from the LGBT people pushing this shit on society and trying to recruit. I don't have a problem with somebody keeping it in their personal life and not trying to push it so hard on the rest of society.

I don't think it should rule someone out of a strong leader against the more immediate Muslim threat.
>>
File: trans.jpg (43 KB, 690x461) Image search: [Google]
trans.jpg
43 KB, 690x461
>>72931724
I have the perfect image for you
>>
>>72932014

chop chop
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.