[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aus/pol/ General - Budget Day +1 Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: 1432988272414.jpg (143 KB, 1600x1263) Image search: [Google]
1432988272414.jpg
143 KB, 1600x1263
So the budget is in m8s. What do you think?

$40 bucks for a pack of smokes soon.

Tax cuts only going to the rich and businesses.

Things for NEETs not as bad as rumour on budget night made it seem.

Looks like future deficits forever, despite creative accounting trying to give an impression that it will be in surplus by 2020.

More details here: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-03/budget-2016-morrison-unveils-nip-and-tuck-blueprint/7380562
>>
>>72922607
Bumping this for you since /pol/ is so fast today.
>>
>>72922607
More kiwis heading back home so it isn't all that bad for you.
>>
>>72922880
Thanks m80.

>>72923029
>More kiwis heading back home
Yeah m8 they can't get on our welfare system so they need to go back to yours.
>>
>>72922607
I THINK WE CAN STOP PRETENDING THAT THE TAX ON SMOKES IS FOR HEALTH REASONS.
>>
Anyone have any predictions for the new crossbench after the DD?

Margin needed is smaller, here's to hoping the new tax hikes and anger at state governments will pull in another senate seat for the LDP.
Plus the country could as a whole pull a Queensland and give the ALA 20% of the vote, but that's predicated on the media running a campaign against them during the election.
>>
>>72923194
I think the real argument against cigarettes now is that they are gross and low class and smoking is just really stupid.

Obviously it is an easy way for the government to raise money too.
>>
>>72923234
>give the ALA 20% of the vote
m8 knock a zero off that number and you will still be overestimating it.

Pauline Hanson in Qld and Jackie Lambie in Tas are the only real right wing hopes for the senate now the preference rort has been stopped.

Bob Day can get elected for Family First in Sa but I don't count him as a real right winger. He is a neo-liberal.
>>
>>72923127
They are coming back here for jobs they left to go find in Australia. I hate them so much they are useless to us and now they are useless for the Aussies.

I hope they fuck off to Canada and jump on dude weeds dick.
>>
>>72923194
The two groups you can constantly shit on in this country are smokers and dole bludgers,

Neither of these groups are actually a huge problem though.

The biggest problems are overpaid politicians who do nothing but enforce a nanny state and sell the country to china, and muslim refugees not fucking off.

But bringing either of those problems up get's severe backlash from bluepilled retards.
>>
40$ a fucking pack of smokes?!
>>
If tobacco cost that much, then wouldn't people just grow their own tobacco?

Do the seeds and paper cost a ton too?
>>
>>72923622
>grow their own tobacco?
Most people wouldn't even know where to start m8.

There is a black market for cheap illegally imported smokes and "chop-chop" - loose home-grown tobacco, but it is not that widespread.
>>
>>72923622
>implying taking profits from big tobacco is legal in emuland

Nope
>>
File: 000001111.gif (847 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
000001111.gif
847 KB, 245x220
>>72922607
>girlfriend gets a tax cut
>even less need for me to get a job
>mfw
>>
My grandmother is 91 and smokes 2-3 packs a week.

I don't think her pension will cover her smokes for much longer lol

Inb4 she reverse mortgages her home to pay for smokes.
>>
>>72923366
Was referencing Hanson's performance in the 1998 QLD election.
I don't think there is any chance of a repeat performance this election, but people thought '98 was out of nowhere too.

As for Day, I reckon he probably will get re-elected. I'd say he's a real right winger.
Definitely on the liberal end of FF, and certainly not a populist.

I'd say Lambie isn't a real right winger.
>>
As a pomm that has come to live in your country. Why are aussies obsessed with a surplus budget?

Very few countries have one and still manage to not collapse.
>>
>>72923762
At her age stopping is probably more likely to kill her than continuing. In a just world she would be able to get concession smokes on prescription.
>>
Holy fucking shit!! $40 fuckin kangadollars for smoke?! How much does that translate to in freedom bucks?
>>
>>72923622
>>72923710
It's illegal to grow tobacco in Aus without some kind of license. probably harsher penalties than growing maryjane.
>>
>>72923814
>I'd say Lambie isn't a real right winger.
She is a nationalist m8. That is all that counts.

>>72923814
>people thought '98 was out of nowhere too
One Nation had Pauline. A party needs a leader, and that is what ALA lacks. they will not get any viability. They will just disappear.
>>
>>72923846
M8 the NHS is on the brink of collapse. I wouldn't be taking budget tips from Britain.
>>
File: thehinch.png (509 KB, 800x1187) Image search: [Google]
thehinch.png
509 KB, 800x1187
theres only one man that can make this country great again
>>
>>72923846
>Very few countries have one and still manage to not collapse.
m8 the Euro zone almost went tits up last year because of deficit budgets.
>>
>>72922607
>$40 bucks for a pack of smokes soon.
Good.

Why are people complaining? The amount of damage smoking causes to your body should make you turn 360 degrees and walk away from it.

>inb4 people say "b-but I know someone that lived to 100 that smoked everyday"
Right, so I guess joining the army and fighting in a war will make you live to 110? lol.
>>
>>72923990
>Hinch
An old drunk with a bad dye-job beard. No thanks m8.
>>
File: 1329178030523.jpg (28 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1329178030523.jpg
28 KB, 320x320
>>72923960
Big word senpai.
>>72924012
m8 you've bought into the jewish ruse, money doesn't mean anything to a sovereign state, how can it be in debt to itself?
>>
>>72924118
Well then m8 I guess if you were in charge you would just print everyone out a cool million bucks and then we'd all be millionaires and nobody would want for anything.
>>
File: 1457818591275.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1457818591275.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
>>72923560
Yep yep poo gook. they're already $35
>>
File: 5434545.jpg (51 KB, 721x333) Image search: [Google]
5434545.jpg
51 KB, 721x333
This is a fucking joke
>stopped the boats!!!!!
>>
>>72923914
Just looked it up, that's like 31 American. Jesus Christ! I pay $6 USD for a pack, which would be like $8 aud. That's insane
>>
>>72924118
>money doesn't mean anything to a sovereign state
Dumbest thing I've read this week. Congrats.
>>
>>72923622
>>72923710
Growing your own tobacco is as illegal as growing cannabis here.

Most people wouldn't risk it because it's now worth getting charged when you can buy it at a shop.

Our government really loves that tobacco tax money.

They pretend it's for smokers health but it's actually about raising revenue. They will never ban cigarettes entirely because it generates so much money and since they play the health angle they can get away with murder.

Not only is tobacco products sold domestically taxed to an insane level, if you try to buy alternative tobacco products like chew or snus from over sees you have to pay the same ammount of tax when it enters the country.. this means if you want a $3 can of snus you will have to pay the government $30 when it enters the country or they will destroy it.

Another scam is the "plain" packaging. It's not actually plain it has pictures of dead or dying people on it, our government manufactures this packaging and tobacco companies who want to sell cigarettes in australia are forced to buy it off our government or they won't be allowed to sell here.

Also, alternative tobacco products like, snus and ecigarettes that contain nicotine, even though widely considered as healthier alternatives to smoking are illegal to sell here.

If the government really cared about smoker's health they would encourage use of these popular alternatives.

Instead they push nicotine patches and gum which is not nearly as effective, and the tax on these products is so high it's even more expensive than buying cigarettes.

Nicotine patches cost over $50 a pack.
>>
File: hero.png (981 KB, 1617x818) Image search: [Google]
hero.png
981 KB, 1617x818
>>72924101

Better an old drunk than Bill Shorten the union stooge or crybaby cuckservative Turnbull

/pol/ can go on all they want about ALA they'll get about three and a half votes total, Hinch already has good betting odds to win a seat and his party doesn't have anything like the kind of restrictive nanny state bullshit greens do.

If you want actual reform and not self feeding LibLabGreen totalitarianism you need to look at a party that has a chance to break through the ceiling and the only reasonable option is the Justice Party.
>>
File: art-jonathanswan-620x349.jpg (38 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
art-jonathanswan-620x349.jpg
38 KB, 620x349
>>72924577
>>72924225
Good goyim
>>
>>72924695
>Hinch already has good betting odds to win a seat
How much have you got on him m8? Put your money where your mouth is.
>>
>>72924593
All that said, I still can't bring myself to give a fuck.
>>
>$40 bucks for a pack of smokes

Luckily I quit 6 months ago. More people will start buying $10 packs off Asian groceries etc. I did at the age of 16 so I'm sure an adult will be able to figure it out.

I really despise whoever comes up with this shit, smokers already cover whatever health burden they cause on medicare by more than enough. Maybe they should start taxing obesity too considering heart disease is the biggest killer in the US (Not sure about Aus, it would be up there though) It's all just revenue raising, that should be clear by now.
>>
File: 1337684969621.gif (2 MB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
1337684969621.gif
2 MB, 300x241
>>72924593
>I want to cost society money in increased health care
>I want to drive up insurance premiums for non-smokers
>I want to pollute the environment
>Gets mad when we start passing on that cost to your pathetic addiction

Not to mention the ties with smoking and lower socio-economic classes. We both know smokers are only complaining because they have to spend more of their dole on ciggies.
>>
>>72923622
Fine for growing tobacco is Aus is up to $50,000 . Truely the land of the free...
>>
>>72924982
Lol go look up the figures, they could halve the tax on tobacco and it would cover the cost of this so called 'increased health care'

Not to mention the fact that people can smoke and not actually develop any long term health problems, so you are forcing them to pay extra for something that they aren't even going to contribute to.
>>
>>72924094
>Those people are addicted to something that could be bad for them, we should do our best to make them poor too.

So what if it's bad for your body? Why does that mean you're allowed to tax it unreasonably?

Why do you care if people get sick from doing something you despise?
>inb4 muh taxes pay their healthcare
Smokers pay more tax than any other group, since they pay more into the health system they actually cover the cost of your health care more than the other way around.

Fast food is as bad for your body, softdrinks are as bad for your body, alcohol is as bad for your body... alcohol is already highly taxed here too but why do you let your mcdonalds and coke get a free pass?

By your logic a mcdonalds meal should cost $30 dollars too.
>>
File: flag.png (1 MB, 2000x1300) Image search: [Google]
flag.png
1 MB, 2000x1300
>>72924845

I got nothing on him but a few thousand hours in MS paint cooking up these dank Derryns
>>
>>72924921
>Maybe they should start taxing obesity too
The thing is obesity and smoking both actually save the government money since people dying early (of heart attack or lung cancer) save a shitload in pension and nursing home costs.

People dying at 65 from smoking or being a fatty is actually the ideal financial outcome for the government.

People who live into their 80s and 90s start getting real fucking expensive with healthcare, not to mention 30 years on the age pension.
>>
>>72922607
How about a bag of tobacco and some rolling papers? I mean fuck $40 a pack, liberal utopia my white American ass.
>>
>>72924982
I don't want socialized healthcare, and the numbers suggest that smokers have a higher net contribution than non-smokers to the health system with the current tax scheme.

Cancer may be expensive, but it's sure as shit cheaper than a decade+ on the pension.
>>
>>72925178
>dank Derryns
Well good on ya for those anyway m8. I always approve of new Aus OC.
>>
Voting dosent matter anymore. Democracy has failed the west. I'm getting off the net and going dark guys, you taught me all I need to know.
>>
>>72925341
>and going dark guys
Make sure you get them to wear condoms m8. They are rife with STDs.
>>
File: angery.jpg (41 KB, 220x261) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
41 KB, 220x261
>>72925177
Pretty much this, I'm sick of this shit. I don't even smoke, but I'm educated and and adult. I can decide for my fuckin self if I want to cram ash down my shit shaft. Why don't they go and cut benefits for parents with obese children like they did with vaccinations?
>>
>>72925177
>Fast food is as bad for your body, softdrinks are as bad for your body, alcohol is as bad for your body... alcohol is already highly taxed here too but why do you let your mcdonalds and coke get a free pass?
>By your logic a mcdonalds meal should cost $30 dollars too.

We just do what Japan does, mandatory weight loss or increased taxes, which reflects their burden.

Unfortunately we've been cucked too heavily by fat acceptance to ever stand up to them.
>>
File: big d.jpg (69 KB, 498x960) Image search: [Google]
big d.jpg
69 KB, 498x960
>>72925336

No worries mate just remember this one next time you're thinking about who will get shitheads off the streets
>>
>>72925432
>parents with obese children
This pisses me off so bad. Just so stupid to so that to your kids.
>>
>>72924982
>I want to cost society money in increased health care
Smokers pay so much tax they are actually covering your health care
>I want to drive up insurance premiums for non-smokers
Yeah right insurance companies either won't insure smokers or they force them to pay more to cover the cost.
>I want to pollute the environment
Yeah, because smokers are the key problem as far as polution, maybe we should ban everything that causes even minimal polution like cigarette smoking, let's start by banning cars and cows since they are some of the highest contributers instead of attacking smokers who contribute almost nothing to polution.
>Gets mad when we start passing on that cost to your pathetic addiction
Nope, smokers are just an easy target to scapegoat against and use as a revenue raiser at this point.
>>
>>72923622
People don't grow their own Tobacco but some people roll their own cigarettes

Personally I don't give a fuck about the tax on it

Yea, It doesn't need to be that high and raising It is an unnecessary cash grab when there are other things you can go after, but this budget was honestly pretty good.
>>
>>72925480
>which reflects their burden
No m8, it is the skinny 90 year olds in Japan who are the burdens. If they'd died at 65 from being fat it would have been much better.
>>
>>72924593
VAPING IS ILLEGAL BUT CIGS ARE NOT?
YEAH IT'S REALLY BECAUSE OF HEALTH REASONS
>>
>>72924350
It's more like $27

Currency exchange isn't a good way to measure cost differences

The Purchasing Power Parity multiplier for Australia to US is 0.675 and from US to Australia is 1.481
>>
>>72925499
Makes me so mad, I've worked in a day surgery. A vast majority of patients (I'd say 60%) were overweight and had complications directly arising from them being over weight and retarded. Then of these people, a vast majority of them were 70-80 y.o . I'd say they aren't going to live much longer and guess what, health costs are going up and so is the average age.

I wish they'd talk about cutting 'end of life' services, they have to be in the millions a year
>>
>>72925776
They basically are. Retirement age is going up to 70.
>>
>>72923592
They will crack down on us all shortly. If the alt-right can be scared off they can buy themselves another decade. We are making too much noise now, they have to shut us up.
It's all corrupt.
>>
>>72925661
You're allowed to vape, and you're allowed to import the nicotine liquids but you're not allowed to sell them here.

It won't be long until the government enforces the same tax on vaping as they do on tobacco products as more and more people turn towards vaping as an alternative to smoking.

It was never about health, they just brainwashed every kid born in the 90s with anti-smoking campaigns in schools so kids born in the 90s who fancy themselves as upper class even though they are just typical middle class will look down on smokers as the scum of the earth.
>>
>>72925866

What are you on about you silly cunt?
>>
>>72925776
They should just stop giving anyone over 70 pills.

All these old fucks are living beyond their years from constant medication.
>>
>>72925776
>cutting 'end of life' services
Yeah this is tough for them because they basically decide to let people die. It is the "death panels" people were concerned about in the USA a few years back.
>>
>>72925878
Banned on a state level in WA iirc, but other than that you're correct.
>>
>>72925949
Also, legalise euthanasia. Why are we spending so much money keeping miserable old people who want to die alive?

Also, when australians, brag about "gun related deaths" being low due to lack of guns, the reality is that the majority of the "gun related deaths" prior to the ban were old fucks committing suicide.
>>
>>72922607
Start a small business then
>>
>>72925856
ouch
>>72925945
Depends what kind to be honest, I'd say those with a comfy super should at least pay for their meds opposed to those less well off
>>72925949
God that is horrific, not letting people die as such I guess. But massive hip replacements on 80+ year olds at the expense of the tax payer is a bit to stupid for my taste
>>
>>72926091
I support peoples right to commit suicide. Having the doctors authorised to kill people is a different matter though. Even if they request it.
>>
>>72925776
over the next 30 years the size of the population over 65 is going to triple and the size of the population of 85 is going up by a factor of fifteen.

meanwhile the labour force participation rate is going to sink from the peak around 2013 to record lows.

The younger generations in this country have been fucked by the older generations for decades and will keep being fucked for decades.
>>
>>72925878
I don't think smokers are scum of the earth, just fucking stupid.

You're burning money that makes you smell for no reason at all.
>>
>>72925878
Smokers ARE scum of the earth.
>>
>>72925983
You should try importing it if you are interested.

Technically the nicotine liquid is banned everywhere in australia because it's a poison. But nobody is enforcing it. Plenty of people are doing it and I am yet to hear of anyone getting in any trouble for vaping.

It won't be until some health minister notices there is big money to be made then they will tax the shit out of it.
>>
>>72923029
Fuck that I'm not heading back to NZ unless it's a last resort
>>
>>72926189
its also one of the most addictive drugs on the planet. I know people who've said they had an easier time getting off meth and heroin than they did getting off cigs.
>>
>>72926218
Right after Kiwis
>>
>>72926254
>last resort

Thank fuck for that.
>>
File: oldfucks.jpg (96 KB, 1228x820) Image search: [Google]
oldfucks.jpg
96 KB, 1228x820
>>72926182
>>72926153
>>72925945
>>72925856
>>72925776
Compare the amount of money spent on keeping old fucks alive vs the amount of money that goes on the dole.

Guess which one is scapegoated by the media and government?
>>
>>72926166
>I support peoples right to commit suicide. Having the doctors authorised to kill people is a different matter though.
First off the doctors aren't killing anyone, the preferred method is a kind of suicide pill (can't remember what it's called), which they can give to a terminally ill patient and the patient can hold on to it choosing if and when they will use it. Many of these patients might not even use it but they like to have the option. This is what we call "assisted suicide".

If you make this illegal but support suicide then what are you suggesting?
Guns are banned. Jumping in front of a train or off a building fucks everyone else up.

Only options are poisoning yourself and you could fuck up the dose or do it wrong.

It's much better to just allow doctors to prescribe a safe, painless suicide pill to terminally ill patients who request it and allow them to take it at their own discretion.

The stigma against euthanasia comes from christfags claiming suicide is a sin and sensationalist morons claiming the doctor is a murderer.
>>
>>72926166
This. My father and my sister are doctors (and irreligious) and they know that euthanasia is a massive clusterfuck waiting to happen. Palliative care is already hard enough, the vast majority of doctors wouldn't touch euthanasia with a 20ft pole regardless of their stance on it morally.
>>
>>72926568
That's because old people have worked for 50 years before retiring.
Dole bludgers are just lazy cunts who've never worked a day and don't deserve anything.
>>
>>72926568
Plus they group in assistance to the sick with unemployed so you never actually see how small the cost of unemployment actually is.

The unemployed have always been the scapegoat even though unemployment in australia is a relatively small problem.
>>
>>72926568
>assistance to veterans and dependents
why isnt this classified as military expenditure?
>>
>>72926718
>old people have worked for 50 years before retiring
Men die early than women.
Most of these old people are old women from a different generation where women didn't have to work because their husbands salary could cover the cost of living.
Most of these old ladies who cost the country 60b a year to keep alive have never worked a day of their lives.
>>
>>72926708
Just bill it like a surgery.
Doctors will be falling over themselves to get that sweet $5K for 30 minutes work
>>
>>72926611
I'm telling you now, regardless of what the general population thinks the medical profession would be more comfortable prescribing methadone than a suicide pill. Only a handful of doctors would risk that shit.
>>
>>72926955
I doubt they'd prescribe suicide pills.
It'd probably be something you do at a hospital.
Don't want people slipping others their suicide pill.
>>
File: bogan.jpg (64 KB, 819x564) Image search: [Google]
bogan.jpg
64 KB, 819x564
>>72926718
Medical prices are still blown out, I think both should be reduced. Fuckin dole bludgers
>>
>>72926784

The problem with unemployment is that the dole doesn't fucking work.

Have you ever been on newstart cunt, they spend billions on retarded job active centres who do fuck all.

I was on the dole for ten months.

Here's one classic story:

>have promising job interview
>job centre cunts call me up
>hey anon you have to attend job training
>tell the cunts I'd rather prepare for the interview
>cunts tell me I have to attend or I'd lose my dolebux
>attend learning basic shit like to show up on time with a bunch of junkies
>>
File: 6gy2uch.jpg (42 KB, 460x296) Image search: [Google]
6gy2uch.jpg
42 KB, 460x296
>>72926718
>That's because old people have worked for 50 years before retiring.
>Worked

Yes m8, that's why the're on a GOVERNMENT PAID PENSION.

If you'd ever had a job you'd know what superannuation is.

My inlaw grandparents have a net worth over a few million and vehemently complain they're not entitled to enough money from the government because of it.
>>
>>72926894
>old ladies who cost the country 60b a year to keep alive have never worked a day of their lives.
>>72926718
>Dole bludgers are just lazy cunts who've never worked a day and don't deserve anything.

I'm glad you two are so balanced in your opinions
>>
>>72927078

Fuck old people, they're too entitled.

They're completely useless to society and demand better treatment than those who are capable of working
>>
>>72926568
THAT DSP.
One of my friends (he is an autistic PUA) Has been on DSP since he was 18 for Tourettes and im assuming Depression.

Worked it out he is 25 and just bought a new ASX and works 10 hours "hard work" a week at coles. Over 70k in free moneys in DSP for the past 5 years, talks about how hard he has it etc. I want to fucking neck him. I worked full time for 2 years and continue to work full time hours while at Uni doing my nursing and I end up fucked earning roughly the same as him a week.

Just euthanise people who can't fucking work under 40.
>>
File: 1460965329501.jpg (158 KB, 733x798) Image search: [Google]
1460965329501.jpg
158 KB, 733x798
>>72922607
Friends still in my old unit are in Darwin currently.

The price of cigarettes are so bad they all have their family sending boxes filled with cartons and dip.

Go befriend Muhreens and get cheap smokes m8s
>>
>>72923505
why do you pretend Muslim immigration is at all comparable to the other points you mentioned? If the media didn't beat them up everyday to justify perpetual war in the middle east, they wouldn't be a problem
>>
>>72926955
Only because it's illegal and the public is so against it. Learn about Philip Nitschke, he was helping terminally ill people commit suicide so our media dubbed him "Dr Death", and implied he was just murdering patients for fun and he had his licence suspended.

It's only a risk because it's illegal. That's why euthanasia should be legalised because it is actually the patients choice. Just restrict the drug to people who are proven terminally ill and let them have the choice.
>>
File: decline every day.jpg (56 KB, 853x960) Image search: [Google]
decline every day.jpg
56 KB, 853x960
>Tfw no white Australia
>>
>tax cuts for me.
>no touching of my negative gearing.
>taxing smokers.
>welfare please explain to a bunch of neets.

8/10.
>>
>I-I'm sure the Liberals will deliver on their promises this time right?
>there's no way they're lying again
>g-guys?
>>
File: 2.jpg (131 KB, 1235x1148) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
131 KB, 1235x1148
>10x as much money goes to the pension compared to public primary and secondary schools

As a future teacher this shits me off.
>>
>>72927184
>he puts faith in the government to get people jobs
>>
>>72927549
Pension is only to exist until super takes hold. Reason that's mandatory now, we won't even get the pension when we retire. It's shit now with the leeching boomers but we'll be done one day with that shit.
>>
>>72927331
No, it's a risk purely because it's dealing with the end of life. Legalising it won't change that. I don't want to keep using muh anecdotal evidence, but my dad's worked with nursing home patients for decades. You have no idea how something as simple as letting an extremely ill85 year old go intoto palliative care becomes a giant headache just because their family is fucking retarded and can't face reality. Doctors ultimately have to bear responsibility for all the shit that can potentially crop up.
>>
>>72927321
>He fell for the "if we are mean to muslims they will join ISIS" meme
In the muslim world there is no such thing as "ISIS". The terrorists are some strange foreign branch of Islam. The terrorists or what people call "ISIS" are actually just the most devout muslims they are the one's following Islam to a T.

There is no such thing as "muslim extremists". There is devout muslims who commit terrorist attacts and wage wars in the name of muhammad and there is other muslims who are muslim in name alone and not practicing the full extent of their religion.

You got blue pilled by the muzzie on the project by the sounds of things.
>>
>>72922607
JUST
>>
>>72927549
>he thinks giving money to schools will make people smarter
>>
>>72927769
>Went to school in regional WA
>They got a massive gubmint grant
>Spent it all on buying abo students fucking laptops with free internet

I was stoked though since I ended up owning half the laptops for $100 each.
>>
>>72922607
I heard you guys were gonna infect a bunch of fish with herpes. Whats that about?
>>
>>72927667
Legallising it does change that, because you just have a test to prove they are of sound mind and then a consent form. Maybe even have family members or if they are unavailable professionals like other doctors sign as witnesses.

If you can't get those things than you don't prescribe it's not that hard to regulate. You just have restrictions to alleviate the doctor's legal responsibility and to ensure these drugs are being prescribed to the right people for the right reasons.
>>
>>72927671
nah m8 you're far more bluepilled than you think, if you can talk about extremism/radicalism and only blame religion. How come there was hardly any jihad in the west prior to 2001?

>ISIS are fundamental Muslims

You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>72927846
We're degenerates.
>>
>>72927846
Infect Carp (a disgusting pest) with herpes because it kills them
>>
>>72927846
too soon, anon, too soon
>>
>>72927671
>The terrorists are some strange foreign branch of Islam.
*aren't

>>72927667
Also, watch this.
https://youtu.be/bV710c1dgpU
>>
>smokes go up to 40 bucks a pack
>more cunts buying cheaper illegal drugs to compensate
>>
>>72927833
Fuck off WA
>school in Sydney
>get shit all
>class room is a fuckin trailer
>>
>>72928018
BUT MUH DIGINEES
>>
>>72927769
m8 schooling isn't about testing and scores. It's about growing conciousness within someone so they can have a passion for learning themselves.

More money means more training. More schemes and better equipment. It also means better teachers if they can get a wage increase.

All public schools teachers are on an EBA and paid a flat rate.

They're trialling a system where teachers can voluntarily gain more skills and knowledge and get salary increases, however there's only enough money to run it for a few years.
>>
>>72924593
My dad grows and smokes his own Tobacco. Jeez Aussie, maybe you should move here?
>>
>>72928086
>m8 schooling isn't about testing and scores.

At this point it's basically just daycare for teenagers actually. I learned more from playing Runescape than I did from highschool.
>>
>>72927846
It's not the regular strand, it's a type that only effects these particular fish and makes their airways swell up so they die.

It sounds crazy and fucked up but it's actually pretty clever.

>>72927906
>How come there was hardly any jihad in the west prior to 2001?
Because we have counter terrorism measures to prevent them. Also, there has been for too many for me to list here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Are you seriously trying to claim that the terrorists committed to jihad have nothing to do with Islam? Everything they do is in the name of Islam. I didn't label them as muslims, they labeled themselves as muslims.

Again, watch:
https://youtu.be/bV710c1dgpU
>>
>>72923990
>Hinch
>not based leyonhjelm
Famalam, I am disappoint
>>
>>72928353
Leyonhjelm would be top tier pick if he wasn't so cucked on immigration

Most of the more right wing parties are, other than One Nation iirc. Fuckin sucks lad.
>>
>>72927549
Educating people for the dole mate? Can't you see that 10.9b goes to non govt schools while 6.6b only goes to government schools.

Grow the fuck up
>>
>>72928086
We need alternatives to schooling which utilize self teaching mixed with work experience. Most people do not need to know advanced maths, English and the myriad of other useless shit forced onto us at state sponsored indoctrination wageslave training facilities aka school.
>>
>ABC stops their own employees from reporting on the Libs shit alternative to the NBN to avoid cuts
>Gets their funding cut anyway

Hahahaha fuck Turnbull I hope the ABC takes a big gamble and shits all over him over the next few months
>>
File: diginee.png (536 KB, 564x466) Image search: [Google]
diginee.png
536 KB, 564x466
>>72928068
get some east coast 'aboriginals'
>>
>>72928307
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
Pretty much every attack prior to 2001 was in the middle east.

>Are you seriously trying to claim that the terrorists committed to jihad have nothing to do with Islam?

No, but are you seriously trying to say that terrorists who commited jihad are doing it for the sole purpose that the Koran tells them to?

These black and white polarizations are cancer. The left constantly downplays and excuses religious motivation of terrorism, and the right ignores and downplays western imperialism and geopolitics on terrorism.

The correct answer is that both play into it, and to suggest that only one does whilst the other doesn't is congitive dissonance inducing.
>>
>>72928086
>m8 schooling isn't about testing and scores. It's about growing conciousness
That must be why kids in primary schools spend more time learning about the importance of multiculturalism, and how great aboriginal culture is than learning about maths and literature.

No shit kids are being taught "we weren't the first people in australia, the aboriginal people were and they were much smarter than us because they didn't destroy the land" and "australia is a country that is very lucky because it has no war so we have to help people from other countries to come here to escape war".
>>
Fuck Mr Turncoat!
-Been unemployed for 6 years, have damaged back but can still do office work and light work.
-Go through 4 job network agency's in 6 years to try to get a job, tell each provider and show them my doctors cert that states i can only do light work, reply with we only have factory and store-man work for you.
-None of the providers want to put me through education or job training, and when I tell centerlink and department of job services, they reply with "its not there job to so I don't care."
-Hear budget of how they are giving these government bludgers (job network agencys) more money... FACEPALM!

Why give these lazy useless fucks more money for? I need that fucking money to help get a job, not so they can get a raise for doing nothing.

Yeah fuck you for thinking being on the dole is an easy life, when everyday I'm force to see jobs in this country going to people who were not born here for the sake for political correctness. When I'm considered lazy, cause no-one will help a disabled man, gain employment.
-I would even move to England, but my back is in so much pain, that the trip would be almost impossible, unless I went with nothing.
>>
>>72928561
Move to the UK mate. The disability bux are better
>>
>>72928561
It's a web of fuckery orchestrated by the elites in this country in which every problem can be blamed on the least fortunate among us, the poor, the worker, the immigrant.

True divide and conquer tactics mixed in with lie upon lie, deceipt and propaganda everywhere you turn. Dark days
>>
File: image.jpg (711 KB, 1920x1358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
711 KB, 1920x1358
>>72922607
-share house with mates 3 guys 2 girls
-go to uni
-have so much money thx to centrelink and not spending on misc, just buy clothes, drugs, and food
-have nbn, unlim mobile creds all the newest shit
-fuck married women, have mates around me daily, uni is fun
life is so ez here desu, anyone complaining should off themselves
>>
>>72928420
>implying you know how school funding works

That 6b that goes to non government schools is 13% of the total funding they receive. The rest is supplied by the individual state governments.

non-government schools receive funding partly as a means of controlling them and partly as a top up because the states give them nothing. They do have a bullshit relationship with the government though.

>>72928557
That's because the field is dominated by women. No joke, primary school teachers are 80% female, secondary about 60% and all the academics that right the literature and advise people on education are women.

When the government proposed reforms in 2007, to make english, maths, science and history mandatory and have other electives open. They kicked up a massive shitfit over including history and came back with a counter proposal which included "no specific courses but more focus on the social sciences, general social awareness of australia's place in asia and aboriginal and torress strait islander knowledge and culture".

Everything ended up getting rejected anyway.
>>
>>72928551
>are you seriously trying to say that terrorists who commited jihad are doing it for the sole purpose that the Koran tells them to?

Yes, and they use their religion to justify terrorism among other things, like rape or assault on non-muslims.
Why do you insist that Islam is so fundamentally important to have in our society at all?

Jihad isn't a problem if we don't have muslims. Why do we need muslims?

I don't give a shit what muslims do in their own muslim countries. Why should I want muslims to come here and change the rules to favor themselves?

>The left constantly downplays and excuses religious motivation of terrorism
That's what you are doing.

>right ignores and downplays western imperialism and geopolitics on terrorism.
So you are a traitor against you own kinds? Not only that but the west only went into the middle east after they attacked us. Not before. Islam started the war.

So why is it you think we have to allow muslims into our countries? And even moreso why should we have to cover the cost of their lives, providing them with housing and free money etc etc.
>>
>>72927654
If you can't get a job you just are a fucking slacker.

People our generation literally have the whole doomsayer mindset of "societies fucked boo hoo" and decide to spend all their neetbux on weed and alcohol.
I can feel for people with legitimate mental health problems, but once you are well enough to work, you should.

People quote the high unemployment but that figure is also made up of people over 50 - 71
>>
>>72928561
The Australians who use this site and post ITT are privileged uni kids living off mum and dads apron strings who had stable normal lives. They're unaware 75% of Aussies live on under $75,000 a year and they honestly don't care. They're just young uni kids who believe they are enlightened by their own intelligence, pay them no mind and take what they say with a hefty grain of salt.
>>
>>72929022
Speak for yourself you yuppie faggot.
>>
>>72928927
>slacker
Opinion discarded. Slacker is a word used by employers to attack you for any number of reasons.

If you think getting a job is so easy, make yourself a new resume with no skills qualifications experience or references and see how long it takes you to get a job. You're living in a dreamland cunt.
>>
>>72928887
>Why do you insist that Islam is so fundamentally important to have in our society at all?

I generally don't, but i'm not stupid enough to fall for the "Muslims are taking over they are pure evil" meme

>So you are a traitor against you own kinds? Not only that but the west only went into the middle east after they attacked us. Not before. Islam started the war.

Read a book bud. Even read the sanitised, blue pilled version of history on wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_policy_in_the_Middle_East

>The left constantly downplays and excuses religious motivation of terrorism
That's what you are doing.

As i said, these absolutes you talk in are doing you no favours. I'm not claiming religion doesn't factor in. But i'm not stupid enough to pretend i can accurately interpret the koran, nor am i stupid enough to think that the threat of Islam was not noticed until the last 15 years, and that it is now the biggest threat on the planet purely because the religion is evil.
>>
>>72927769
education is hands down THE safest investment a country can make.
>>
>>72929022
desu tho if u didnt have a normal child hood, move out with mates and go to uni you are trash tho

everytime i leave the good suburbs i live in and go visit somewhere else its always full of ugly dumb shit stains australia doesnt need.
>>
11 jobseekers to every job available cunt. The old bullshit of 'dole bludgers are all lazy' is no longer relavant
>>
>>72929083
>faggot
Only Americanised teenagers use that word. You have to be over 18 to post here.
>>
>>72929022
>Single income of less than 75k
Most households require two incomes. Both taxed at ~50%.
>>
>>72929394
>mates
Trash don't have mates, mate. This is what the well to do of Australia don't understand and can't understand why the people they call "bogans" act the way they do.
>>
>>72929395
This. I'll never understand why our generation keeps kneeling down and swallowing the hot steamy load of lies spewed out by boomer's, the most spoilt and welfare assisted generation to date.
>>
>>72928786
>life is so ez here desu, anyone complaining should off themselves
its easy for cunts like you because cunts like me actually put effort in.
>>
>>72929403
Only cock craving melbournites use big words like that. Go sip your latte yuppie.
>>
>>72929395
Who's dick do I need to suck to get a job around here?
>>
>>72929514
Because our media are corrupt and literally extensions of the political parties, and repeat these mantras ad nauseum
>>
>>72929570
Sucking dick is the job m8.
>>
>>72929564
I was born in Penrith but Melbourne is easily the best city in this nation.
>>
>>72929644
Fucking hell.
Mate, prostitution is looking a good option
>>
File: 1411912815269.png (51 KB, 287x205) Image search: [Google]
1411912815269.png
51 KB, 287x205
>>72929654
Don't you have a bullet to catch, ahmed?
>>
>>72929544
ay i fuck your wife while you are working hard to placate her tho so are even
>>
File: 1340507656726.png (2 KB, 209x215) Image search: [Google]
1340507656726.png
2 KB, 209x215
>>72928486
I cringed at ABCRN this morning

>"Oh Turnbull, you're a genius, this budget is so fair, it's going to create jobs and growth!"
>"Yes Fran, I know, there is hard work ahead of us for Jobs and Growth"

>NEXT GUEST GREENS LEADER DI NATALE

>"Jobs and growth is the message of this budget by Turnbull, what is your take?"
>"Well Fran, this budget is completely fucking retarded, they've literally cut everything, then give back like 1% of the funding and have said they have increased funding"
>"BUT THEY HAVE INCREASED FUNDING HAVEN'T THEY, THEY ARE BEING FAIR"
>"not really Fran, before the CSIRO had like 500 million in funding, now it has 50 million"
>"BUT THIS IS NEEDED, THE JOBS AND GROWTH OF THIS NATION DEPEND ON IT!? IT'S FAIR, IT'S A FAIR BUDGET!"

I've noticed for the past 3 years, Liberals getting fucking softballs in every interview, but jesus christ, Fran was literally falling over herself to felate and worship Turnbull this morning, she was literally stumbling her words.

Fran used to be one of the most respected political journalists in this country, how the mighty has fallen. Shows the effect Mark Scott and the culture of fear at the ABC I guess.
>>
>>72930060
wankers complain about ABC lefty bias, but when was the last time an editor was fired for being critical of labor policies? Nick Scott lost his job for unbiased and accurate analysis of the liberals shitty fucking NBN plan.
>>
>>72929502
the cut off for mates is as low as
-dont open your mouth
-have basic impulse control
-minimal hygiene
-follow the pack

being friendless trash is a choice
>>
>>72928561
In the same boat, been unemployed since August, and lost the use of my left hand.

I just eventually dropped out of the whole Job services bullshit, Job Provider was blatantly a scam but the worst part was, they would keep cutting me fucking off because their fucking shit MyGov bullshit servers would crash every 2 weeks and not let me submit my shit, or if I did submit it, it would fucking lose it as they revert to a backup. Legitimately every second fortnight, I would have my payments cut because of MyGov.

Just got sick of it, got sick of my Job Provider, who guess what, after like 5 months, literally asked me if I had a resume ready, when I had given them a fucking Resume on day fucking one, digital and paper, they just fucking lost it.

Fuck them, also name and shame, it was fucking Max Employment.

I realize I'm fucked now, 6 months unemployed, disabled, can't get support from the Government, got screwed out of Work compensation. (they literally "put me back to work" in a heavy steel factory 2 days after it had happened, just had me sit in a room and stare at a wall every day for 8 hours, that is all I did for about a month and a half until I quit because it was basically torture. Because I quit, I "gave up" my right to Workers compensation" Fucking greasy shit they play)
>>
>>72922607
>tax cuts only for rich

Look up bracket creep
>>
>>72929312
"You used a common word in Australian vocabulary so therefore I will entirely ignore your argument"

And what are you talking about, you have never had a job so who is attacking you ?

Typical cunt, and I did start from nothing, we ALL did. The difference is I actually didn't give up like the fucking loser you are.
>>
File: stumped.jpg (43 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
stumped.jpg
43 KB, 700x467
He's going:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-04/clive-palmer-will-not-seek-reelection-house-of-representatives/7382498
>>
>>72922607
are you fucking serious?
>>
>>72930537
Legit reason to go on DSP.
>>
looks like the idea of keeping the refugees in camps is a good thing then?
>>
>>72930744
It only affects degenerates, though. I support more taxes on degenerate behaviour.
>>
>>72930702
Is he going to run for the senate?

Won't matter he's fucked. So is the gook he got elected in WA.
>>
>>72930871
Said they will still have candidates in the senate. Not sure if he is one of them.
>>
>>72930864
>I support more taxes on degenerate behaviour
Then you should have to pay 20c per shitpost m8.
>>
>>72930864
and when the smokers are gone they will be coming for YOU next
>>
>>72930982
>Not sure if he is one of them
I doubt this fat cunt would fund other cunts but not his fat self. He will run in Qld.
>>
>>72930864
>I support more taxes on degenerate behaviour.
What did anon mean by this?
>>
The liberals are SLOOOWLY winning me over.

Still voting Labor at this stage, mainly for muh NBN, the inquiry into the banking sector, and some other policies, but I really don't like a lot of their policies and how close they are with the greens.
>>
>>72931052
>Diverse senate

Do it mate. Who ever gets in needs to be kept in check.
>>
>>72931024
I think he is proposing a tax on sex to help preserve his virginity.
>>
>>72931169
Yeah I vote for every minor party first, then Labor or LNP.
>>
>absolutely everything in NZ is bullshit expensive and we have a joke of a politician
Can you just like, "invade" and stuff?
Promise we'll surrender.
>>
>>72931175
How about a tax on single parents?
>>
>>72931304
>absolutely everything in NZ is bullshit expensive and we have a joke of a politician
I don't see how australia is any different mate...
>>
File: joyco.jpg (28 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
joyco.jpg
28 KB, 620x348
>>72927846
Protectin' the environment, cunt
>>
>>72931391
It is financially. The Kiwis do have more freedoms on some things though.
>>
> tfw gonna be more expensive to buy spin than weed in a few years.

Fuck me lads. And they cry about poor pensioners who are all smokers.

Whole world's topsy turvy.
>>
welp, if my chink mate cant find me cheap ciggies then i guess i'm quitting. win-win desu
>>
File: 1411459420177.png (112 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1411459420177.png
112 KB, 368x368
>>72931916
>chink mate
>>
File: 1450654224983.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1450654224983.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
>>72931586
Fk it, I'm seriously starting to think of switching to straight green. I don't see why a couple of guys couldn't make a job of chugging a tinnie back here from bali with crates full of ciggies.
>>
>>72928927
I am 18
I made the mistake of not working from the age of 15 and am now trying to find a job with no experience
Been trying the past 3 months, haven't had one call back and must've applied at around 50 places
>>
>>72932375
>straight green
Pepe memes are all any man needs.
>>
>>72925177
>alcohol is already highly taxed here
Not nearly as much as cigarettes though and they don't have to put up with any of that plain packaging shit or limitations on where they can advertise. Hell I've seen booze ads on the side of bus stops that bloody school kids use, it's insane how obviously powerful the booze lobby is in this country.
>>
>>72928486

nick ross stopped himself from reporting on the NBN... or reporting on anything else until he took his voluntary redundancy.
>>
>>72925197
50 gram pouch costs $50
>>
>>72926270
God I've met so money ex-methheads who smoke like chimneys, it's ridiculous. I don't think it's so much the actual chemistry though as the comparative social acceptability, it'd be much harder to quit something that's still so widely acceptable, your boss'd hardly let you duck out for a smack or meth break would they?
>>
>>72922607
>cucks buy premade instead of roll your own

>next week I get to see a psychiatrist who is going to give me an unlimited supply of speed

>>72923505
nah, you just dont get it. we are serfs, they are lords. lords dont pay tax. serfs pay tax. they literally belong to the lord. you are their property.

>B.E. NEET
>B.E. free
>>
>>72932779
>widely acceptable
Not for much longer m8. People are getting fed up with smokers more and more.

All their little breaks at work. fuck them.
>>
>>72923622
it's cheaper and easier to grow mushies anon. tobacco requires a large setup to fire it and you're only allowed a handful of plants. fuck up the curing process and you get moldy shitty chopchop that makes you sick.
>>
>>72930293
>Nick Scott lost his job for unbiased and accurate analysis of the liberals shitty fucking NBN plan.

nick ross took a voluntary redundancy. he went to both unions that cover ABC staff, plus comcare, and still couldn't get shit out of them.
>>
File: 1416374091595.jpg (73 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1416374091595.jpg
73 KB, 640x560
>>72932805
Are you NEET m8?
>>
>>72923914
It costs 10 to 12 dollars for a pint and 18 to 22 for a six pack of beer. That feel if you're unemployed you can barely afford to drink to numb yourself from your shit life.
>>
>>72932946
That's why goon is so popular m8.
>>
>>72931457
CAAAAAAAARP
>>
not many people are talking about the fact that they have chosen to continue the freeze on Medicare rebates to health professionals. This WILL lead to people having to pay out of pocket to see a doctor or other health professional. This is a very subtle way of introducing 'Medicare co-payment' without actually calling it that.
>>
Kick everyone out of public housing, maybe then they'd use their welfare on living rather than big screen tvs and new appliances
>>
>>72933073
Yeah my doctor charges me $20 gap fee now where he always used to bulk bill.
>>
>>72924118
this is true. unfortunately you're missing the part where we go full natsoc to cancel our debts. people who invest in the country get upset and kill lords who try to pull this shit. take a look at how many executives at first meta, mt gox ect. fucktons of them committed suicide by strangling themselves on piano wire or falling out of the windows of their penthouse when money went missing.
>>
>>72933123
good doctors do charge extra. but often if you're neet like me they waive the gap. curry in a hurry doctors are no worse than gap doctors though except for a select few.
>>
>>72933238
Yes m8 I am NEET and became accustomed to my GP waving the gap. It has always been at his discretion.

I figured I did something to piss him off. But maybe it is financial pressure he is under from the government being stingy with rebates.
>>
>>72929395
Obviously you should start your own business anon.
>>
Lawrence Springborg getting shafted again lel
>>
File: image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg (45 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg
45 KB, 200x300
>yfw Bill Shorten is the next Prime Minister

MAKING AUSTRALIA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>72932528
So glad I got experience before I was 18. I honestly don't understand how people get jobs once they're 18 and have no experience.
>>
>>72933538
You accidentally posted something from your fap folder as your image m8.
>>
>>72933561
Its called nepotism mate. You should have worked hard to be born to connected families.
>>
>>72932591
yeah right, guy gets his biggest journalistic break of his life and just decides to stop reporting on it..
>>
>>72933666
Nice digits anon.

My family had no connections at all. My parents didn't have ANY friends. Not even useless low class ones.
>>
>>72933538

> bill the invisible
>>
>>72933737
me too
>they got divorced
>now dont even have each other
>I am now NEET and dont talk to anyone
>>
>>72933538
I really don't want this to happen, but it's looking like it's a possibility.
>>
>so what do ya do mate?
>"I curbstomp intrusive little pricks"
>>
>>72933785
>I am now NEET and dont talk to anyone
Same here. I am now planning on living in the middle of the bush in a caravan.
>>
>>72933561
you can't pal, fuck me for focusing on my high school education
>>
>>72933716

he had, and most likely still has, serious mental health issues.
>>
>>72933817
get past who he is it really doesn't mean shit, look at labor policies
>>
>>72933094
What magical world do live in which newstart gives you enough to do that? Unemployed on newstart can't afford shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
>>72922607
Even your government shitposts. Dedication the bants m8.
>>
>>72933844
I am planning to get speed so that I can blend with normies.

>currently on DSP
failing that i will try to get qualified for permanently disabled so that I can get the waiver on the 1 month travel limit and travel around the world as a bum and still not find happiness anywhere.
>>
>>72934255
>I am planning to get speed
Well you gotta go fast m8.

>currently on DSP
Me too m8. They rate me as able to work 8-15 hours a week. I reckon getting rated down to zero will be impossible in the current climate.
>>
>>72933094
they spend it on drugs mate. drugs and big purchases like a TV so that they can feel rich.

the big problem was that back at the start of the 90s, one in five households was housing comission. this set the baseline rental price of about 50$/week. it's since changed so that only 1/20 households is housing commission because they stopped building public housing in line with population growth and ramped up immigration.

this is why minimum rent is about 200$ or 400$ for not a complete run down shit hole. around the start of the sub prime mortgage bullshit realtors also just started evaluating properties as being worth stupid amounts.
>>
>>72932993
You know they're taxing that technically from here-on in, right?
>>
>>72934568
I didn't understand that sentence m8.

I don't drink goon though anyway.
>>
>>72933737
Honestly its probably better to have no friends than have dumb low class friends. They would negatively impact on your life. The benefit of friendship would be negligible in the long run.

You don't make friends with random losers and derive a benefit.
>>
>>72934480
I got 0. it's easy. normies are retarded. I told them my parents pimped me out from toddler age so now I shit my pants in public and I'm afraid of all men. I just wanted them to stop making me go to job networks. ranked me down to 0 hours. its easy mate. just remember that they're just stupid normies. if you feel like you just dont want to work, you dont. just tick their normie boxes. they're not even human anon. not even human. they're just institutionalized cucks who think their checklist is real life and ignore anything else you say if it doesnt fit the boxes.
>>
When will Friendlyshillies come out with a hilarious video to explain the budget?

I just can't form an opinion yet.
>>
>>72934775
m8 I wish I could let go of all my dignity, but something stops me.

I wasn't brought up to be living like this.
>>
>>72923234
Greens/Xenophon will have the balance of power, regardless of who forms government.
>>
File: what.jpg (129 KB, 1820x1011) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
129 KB, 1820x1011
>>72933561
eh I lied about my work experience. Didn't get my first job til i was 23. I used places my friends had worked at which had closed down.

Then got my friends to give references as "supervisors" if they asked. Which they never did.

Had 4 different jobs since then all building off that initial experience. Then I realised it was all shit and quit, and now I study full time.
>>
>>72934838
>I just can't form an opinion yet.
Just watch Waleed on the project m8 and you'll be all set.
>>
>>72934838
>everyone should be exactly as politically involved as me

Voting is mandatory and many people can't and/or don't read.
>>
>>72928126
>My dad grows and smokes his own Tobacco.
If this was legal here my father in law would never leave

Between that and distilling his own firewater he'd be as happy as a pig in shit
>>
>>72934538
Drugs and Health Care. Usually one as a substitute for the other and vice versa.

We just live too long.
>>
>>72934895
>all dignity
I remember that feeling. first time I walked into centrejew I felt like a complete druggo piece of shit bogan. i was utterly mortified and found it absolutely humiliating. now I just dont care. I felt pretty bad about lying at the time about it as well. but I get NEETbux and centrejew never calls or writes. meanwhile I buy mcdonalds and think working there would be even more humiliating.
>>
>>72934775
>Used to get the neetbux in england
>Doctors were getting tired of my shit and wanted me to get a job
>Told them I couldn't face reality and hated everyone
>The truth wasn't a good enough excuse
>Asked my longterm 10+ years neetbux friend what to do
>He was so hardcore he didn't even have doctors appointments anymore
>"Anon, if you want to convince them what you do is, pull down your pants and shit on their floor"
>"It worked for me"
>>
>>72935141
nah it's not healthcare. they're just retarded. half the population needs to be below average. well 20% of them is a whole standard deviation away. they just cant contemplate a life without meth and teen pregnancy. what more to life is there than instantly gratifying drugs and casual sex?
>>
Who do I vote for? Who's the aussie Trump?
>>
>>72935172
>centrejew never calls or writes
I wish this were the case for me. I have to have 6 monthly meetings with them and have to do an approved activity (currently seeing a psychologist).

I just hate it all and want it to go away.
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 583x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 583x617
>>72922607
>40 dollars for a pack of cigarettes
Lol that's good for the black market
>>
>>72935315

Tone Abbott.

Right wing meme parties > Liberals >Everyone else > Greens
>>
>>72935373
What about Clive? Abbott's out now.
>>
>>72934838
it's alright read the telegraph mate the budget is literally a gift from jesus himself
>>
>>72935283
>housing commission
>meth and teenage preganacy

When I lived near the housing commission it was a retirement home of poor old people who grew up in a different era who were unemployable. The cycle was booze, public sector doctors who don't give a shit and booze again.

These people were fairly sensible or at least had decent genes to make it to their 60s-70s, so they grew some sense later on.

Where do you live where it's just methheads and fuckups?
>>
>>72935319
tell them about how you were raped repeatedly as a child anon. they just cant deal with talking to male sexual abuse victims. that's why no mental health care worker will talk to me. which means nobody at centrejew wants to make an appointment with me. it is just completely beyond their understanding. oh also I read god tier literature but i have them convinced I am completely retarded. took psychometric testing batteries and everything. as long as you pass the forensic ones you're in the clear. the main one is where they ask you to copy a squiggle and if you get any wrong then they know you are lying because even a double retarded nigger can pass that one.
>>
>>72935172
>and think working there would be even more humiliating.

It is. It seriously is. I spent every single shift contemplating killing myself. What's more I was earning even less than I was getting from being on job seekers.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 619x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 619x465
>>72924593
>e cigs illegal
I'm sure this prevents people from using them.
>>
>>72935712
your story is thoroughly entertaining anon. I wish you luck
>>
>>72929564
>yuppie
Fuck off you bogan slut
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.