[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some say...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: asdf32423.png (638 KB, 1100x618) Image search: [Google]
asdf32423.png
638 KB, 1100x618
Some say he's still out there... on the campaign trail...
>>
eating
>>
File: avril_aghast.jpg (61 KB, 1274x720) Image search: [Google]
avril_aghast.jpg
61 KB, 1274x720
>>72916973
>>
motherfunking KARATE HANDS

you know he would have been the nominee if the country hadn't gone to shit with his wall street background and fake syrupy positivity.
>>
>>72916973
MATHEMATICALLY ELIMINATED
>>
>>72916973
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHO8XtQZLFc RARE KASICH FOOTAGE
>>
His plan might have worked, if Cruz and Rubio hadn't pussed out and quit.
>>
he's still got me support
>>
Ever hear the stories of Japanese solders that did not know the war was over until decades later?
Kalisch is like them. It will be 2034 and some centipede off for a walk in the city will notice a homeless man giving a speech to 16 alley cats and 3 rats.
Amused he stops and listens for a bit.
*This guys sound familiar somehow..who the fuck is this guy taking about ex-president trump? Holy shit that is the guy that did all the eating. (pulls out iPhone XXIV google search activated)
Bloody hell it is that Golly Gee guy! He is still campaigning!
>>
>>72917576
I was thinking more or less the same thing with Cruz before tonight
>>
>>72917576
Weren't the soldiers told the war was over, but they refused to listen thinking it was a trick? Fucking crazy ass Japs.
>>
>>72917145
SO EPIC! xD
>>
File: 1441145625038.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1441145625038.png
293 KB, 633x758
>ywn be featured on Kasich's Kitchen
>>
>>72919170
>mfw iktfw ywn know what wyn means
>mfw i just figured it out

thanks anon
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x677
Donald Trump: Start Me Up! Watch it now! Awesome!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU

>>
>>72916973
>tfw Kasich will eat a bad pancake and die of dysentery on his way to Oregon.
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 2048x2048
WHAT HAVE WE DONE

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NvCXbPPwoQ

MAGA
>>
>>72916973
This guy is going to be the next president. The cards are all falling into place. The numbers show him able to take it all. I don't know why people keep doubting it.
>>
>>72921456
He has to be.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.