[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Education
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
Why has /pol/ not started reading The Qu'ran?
Know thy enemy and all that
Arm yourself with knowledge against the leftists and the Mudslimes.
>>
its really, really, really, really fucking boring
>>
>>72653983
Basically this. Just read a few summaries and you'll be fine.
>>
>>72653900
I'm currently learning the arabic language. Maybe in a few years I can read the holy book.
>>
>>72653900
Fuck you, I did read the Qu'ran. It was just as snooze-inducing as the bible.
>>
>>72653900
Why read it and lose time? It's written by a delusional pedophile who fucked children in the middle of a desert in the dark ages?

Theres literally nothing you can learn from it. Only thing there is inside it is arabizing propaganda hatred against sex women and homosexuals. And why everyone should worship arabs and mohammad.
>>
>>72654334
this
>>
>/pol/
>reading
>>
>>72654493
>defending women
>defending degenerate slut culture
cuck cuck cuck
>>
>>72653900

You also have to read all the Hadith tho.
>>
>>72654839
Not really. Whenever you are curious about something you search for the Hadith backing it. (As an average Muslim).

Quran is what hold the core beliefs of Islam.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.