[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will redpill you on psychedelic drugs and weed. I smoked pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
I will redpill you on psychedelic drugs and weed. I smoked pretty consistently since I was a freshman and just now stopped (im about to graduate college).
>>
>>72650854
I'm interested about LSD. Can you describe it?
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 1104x1104) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 1104x1104
I feel like acid has fucked me up

Am I ever gonna feel better?
>>
I'll redpill them on weed for you OP: it's great and it should be fully legal
>>
>>72650854
Is cross Jesus pic related?
>>
File: 1461616340610.jpg (520 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1461616340610.jpg
520 KB, 1500x1500
>>72650854
>I will redpill you
>I'm in college
>>
>>72650940
The best explanation I've seen is a study that when you're on LSD parts of your brain interact that don't normally past childhood. So it's like being a child again. Be prepared to giggle.
>>
>>72650940
makes you feel like a newborn and allows you to view the world without your ego. its not a good thing since it was developed by the cia to brainwash people but it has its benefits. I quit smoking cigarettes thanks to an acid trip.
>>
>>72651407
Some supplementary reading that you require.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_lysergic_acid_diethylamide
>>
>>72650956
Yes. Do you still smoke weed? I would recommend being sober. The more you can conform back to societies standards, the better you are going to feel. LSD really cracks you open in a way societiy simply isnt built around. It causes you to desire things that are simply impossible to achieve in this lifetime. Try being creative, journaling, and simply get a job. Dont try to erase the experience, but try to move on from it.
>>
File: image.jpg (439 KB, 1024x1116) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
439 KB, 1024x1116
>>72651407
Synthesized to castrate the radicals
>>
>>72650854

You think you're a big bad boy for smoking bud in college?? Is that what you think huh???
>>
>>72651304
I dont understand. My college was paid for exclusevely by a rich uncle and my mom. Wouldnt you go if you didnt have to be in debt?
>>
>tfw bully the kid next door who always smokes next to my open windows

I don't care if people smoke weed but god damn have some respect not to smoke right underneath my open windows, I don't want to smell that shit inside

Told him next time he does it im telling his parents
>>
>>72651407
>>72651323
This is true the first time you use it. However, after a couple times it becomes a struggle as your realize how you are feeling these intense feelings and that you wont nessasciarly be able to make use or adapt to them in society. it simply doesnt allow for it. Thats why many LSD users "drop out" of society or at least try to, and find a community that is not demanding of them, but in reality end up as being kinks in the cogs of society, which some are happy to be, but in the end isnt really good for the collective, only the individual.
>>
I do shrooms and weed pretty often. It didn't change anything. I always was a lazy ass dunce.
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 1280x960
>>72651834
I stopped for nearly a year because I couldn't handle it anymore then started again with a vengeance six months ago. I feel way better that I used to but that does not Change the fact that I feel gnarred up by an intense acid trip. I feel like something malicious was done to me
>>
>>72651834
damn op, as a heavy psychs user I feel that so much. LSD has really made me unfit for society in its current state, I feel like it changed me for the better but I can hardly relate to people anymore
>>
>>72650940

Puts your mind through a scrambler.

Think of the craziest dream you've ever had and you're pretty close.
>>
>>72650940
it opens your mind it ways that you want it to and ways that you don't want it to, get ready to face extremely uncomfortable truths as well as some unparalleled insight.
>>
>>72650956
is there any chance you've been taking nbome-family substances instead of an actual lsd ? did you test your stuff ?
>>
>>72652221

To be clear I am not rating acid over dreaming. It is a different experience and dreams can be very intense but I think it is the closest comparison.

Acid is more confusing however. Very intense, deep, incomprehensible thoughts merging into a state of mind. None of it matters very much but it can really shock you if you aren't into psychs.
>>
>>72652422

Can't speak for him but in the spirit of the proliferation of anecdotal evidence, almost all of the mid-term effects from psychs I have experience have resulted from research chems similar to nbome's and 2-c*'s.

I have never had residual effects from real LSD or shrooms or DMT or whatever, though I've heard and seen habitual abusers lose their minds.
>>
File: image.gif (372 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
372 KB, 900x600
>>72652422
No because I don't carry around a home chemistry kit when I'm out abusing drugs
>>
Soemthing i should also mention is that LSD has the potential to literally make you experience infinity in a way that is extremely profound. It surpasses any description of God I had heard of in my life time, in the fact that you actually see and feel infinity with your own senses (as in your perception of reality literally melts away and you experience an endless fractal of light that is literally one of the coolest and weirdest things you can experience.) Its one of the strangest aspects of LSD, that you are actually able to fully experience what is refered to as the devine, but it really kind of fucks you up in a way. Its basically empirical evidence of something greater, and borderlines on feeling like you are experience and percieving higher dimensions, but it also feels like something humans arent really meant to experience or dont really gain anything from experience. Its not comforting in the sense that a voice comes down from heaven and tells you what to do, in fact, if you hear voices while on LSD, which you probably will, I would advice you to disregard them. Another thing you realize is that all this infinity and God is still limited to your own ability to percieve and therefor must be constantly working in the background when you are sober even when you cant percieve it. This is probably the trippiest aspect of the whole thing - you become aware of the clockwork of the universe without even understanding it, and if you try to understand it and start coming up with theories, it ends up totally diminishing the experience. (not to say its not valueable to write that shit down.)

Its ultimatley a pretty awe inspiring experience but its hard to know what to do with once its passed. There may be a desire to "stay" in that peak moment once its achieved, but its pretty exhausting on the mind and even frightening, and you literally are imobilized and wouldnt be able to function. It really makes you wonder about death and existing without a body in some ways.
>>
>>72650940
Two parts of the trip are the external visuals and the internal mind trip. They can influence each other.

Outside you will see energy in the world swirling around. Like little pockets of energy constantly changing shape and everything in motion. But everything is also very still at the same time. Kind of like a spinning top. But everywhere you look, and all of it interconnected. You can see patterns, you can dive into things, sometimes gods and demons and spirits will materialize in this and speak to you. It's really scary but at the same time if your heart is pure you're protected from the damage of negative emotions. You just observe it.

The internal stuff is the real point of the trip. You have an extraordinary, unbelievable if previously inexperienced, level of empathy and understanding. Many people report telepathic experiences. You have a lot of realizations about the nature of things. A lot of boundaries begin to dissolve and your consciousness is not as locally centered as it is while sober. It's almost like your awareness is leeking out and coming into contact with things it can't usually apprehend. There's a peak when all of this reaches an extreme point and people feel a oneness with everything.

The aftertrip is the goofy part, where you just feel really high and good and healed and renewed.
>>
>>72652836
>>72652861

This is why you shouldn't do LSD in case you were wondering.
>>
>>72652971
You read both of those posts and replied in less than 2 minutes, pretty fast man.
Oh wait you're just making a lame shitpost.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.