[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Colonizers to cuckolds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: whitedecline.webm (3 MB, 570x320) Image search: [Google]
whitedecline.webm
3 MB, 570x320
>The evolution of man. The cycle of going from king to cuck. The metamorphosis from being the ruler of a planet to prepping the bull.

How the fuck did Whites decline so fast? Is there some chemical reason that coincides with the rise of faggotry? Then why aren't the other races affected? What the fuck happened?
>>
>>72647373
Wut
>>
>>72647373
Personal guess: rise of the nanny state in Europe after WWII, combined with infiltration by the you-know-hews and their enablers.

I'm guessing there's a lot more to it though, if you actually did some research
>>
>>72647373
>Cutting out the bit where the white guy gets smashed up the bum.

Get out faggot.
>>
>>72647373
ADABISI
>>
>>72647373
the more you allow yourself to believe in the cuck lie, the more the cuck lie will become reality.
>>
We're too successful for our own good and we aren't allowed to have pride
>>
>>72647373
Marxist principles applied to race relations. Marxism is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>72647373
listen weezy i know you like OZ but dont post it you dumb spik.
>>
>>72648193
Even prison couldn't make Beecher a racial loyalist. Seems pretty accurate for liberals.
>>
Women's freedom destroyd western civilization
>>
>>72648880
Yeah, but shit was OK from the 20s to the 60s. Womens voting wasn't a problem. Then there was an overall attitude shift caused by something.
>>
File: ChOgfpoUgAAK4NO.jpg (121 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ChOgfpoUgAAK4NO.jpg
121 KB, 1024x576
>>72648880
>>
No one wants to get to the root of the issue? Are we too afraid to admit we have a problem
>>
>>72647373
American education started spreading and liberals started getting ideas from american college students that preach this pc/safespace bullshit.
>>
>>72647373
Jews
>>
File: Gloating Scanty.png (59 KB, 257x216) Image search: [Google]
Gloating Scanty.png
59 KB, 257x216
>Obsessing over the cuckold fetish
>Instead of going out there and fixing shit
>Stay inside and jack it to obscure cuckold-oriented terminology

Way to be, /pol/. Way. To. Be.

>inb4 "hurrr but I am going out there"
>>
>>72647373
>whites
>decline

We built this fucking ride, other races might try to steal it but they wont get very far since we're the ones who maintain it.
>>
>>72650973
Japs spend all day fapping and they're still more based than Whites.
>>
When a man has power he longs to be controlled, and when a man is controlled he wants all the freedom he can get. When whites start suffering again is when we'll start foghting back, but no sooner.
>>
>>72650973
you think a white guy made the OP?

its some nigger clearly
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.