[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so anti-trump? He played the good conservative Jew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
Why is he so anti-trump? He played the good conservative Jew until trump came along. Is he controlled opposition?
>>
>>72644189
This is a shill thread.
Shills figured they could evade detection by appearing to agree with pol, then manipulate the catalog by posting hundreds of empty contentless What Do You Guys Think threads.
Hide this thread.
>>
my guess because he's a kike . something wrong with Jews in general
>>
>>72644448
He cried to buzzfeed after he left breitbart.

BUZZFEED

Something not right here...
>>
>>72644189
Trump is a liberal. That's why. You'll see if gets elected. He will move further left in policy.
>>
He's a jew.
>>
>>72644189
>>72645399
This, he's been playing a long con so he can be used to disrupt any real change in case of emergency.
>>
>>72644189
He can't compromise on anything, that's why in his entire career he has achieved absolutely nothing. Sure he makes money giving masturbatory speeches, but he hasn't prevented any of the liberal creep in our culture. He just cashes in, especially apparent after that one college speech where he said that "conservatives need to stand together against liberal pansies," then snuck out the back door leaving the crowd to fend off the rioters. A week later he was back to labeling every conservative he doesn't like as a progressive and whining about a woman giving herself a bruise.

Then there is the fact that he is an actual child prone to outbursts. This prevents him from ever gaining widespread support and forces him to be a stubborn asshole all the time even if proven wrong.

If he was smarter he would critique Trump about his policies on trade instead of raving like a lunatic that he was literally raped and triggered by Trump.
>>
>>72644896

>after he left breitbart.

Holy shit I'm behind on the times.
>>
File: 1402505204016.gif (2 MB, 383x204) Image search: [Google]
1402505204016.gif
2 MB, 383x204
>>72644189
Because he's a conservative? Blame the kikes all you want while you simultaneously fellate Milo.

Remember before all the redditors flooded /pol/? How much /pol/ loved this little kike? How much of a genius for using his kike hat to deflect criticism?
>ib4 /pol/ is one person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DE_WOCHITk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI

But now because he endorsed Trump, the redditors haily Bruce Jenner as a hero. How much can change in less than a year.

How long before they turn on Peter Hitchens, I wonder?
>>
>>72647681
See? These people think that no matter what happens you cannot switch your opinions about people. Those three videos are good but now that he is running across America being paid to say "we are conservatives and we won't take it anymore!" while achieving absolutely nothing is not worthy of praise. Especially when he devotes every single moment now to splitting the Republican party by using every SJW trick in the book right down to fake bruises. My favorite was when he backtracked on his "The majority of Muslims are moderate myth" video by claiming outrage that Trump would legally bar Muslims from immigrating into America temporarily.

I dislike the Bruce Jenner narrative because the media propped him up as this hero when he is actually mentally ill. What he does is dumb but I don't lose sleep over it.
>>
>>72644189
He's a jew and therefore a neocon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.