[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Health at Every Size
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 14
File: 63.png (393 KB, 612x482) Image search: [Google]
63.png
393 KB, 612x482
Why do you hate people who are considered to be "over" an arbitrary weight limit set by doctors?

The Health At Every SizeĀ® Principles are:

Weight Inclusivity: Accept and respect the inherent diversity of body shapes and sizes and reject the idealizing or pathologizing of specific weights.

Health Enhancement: Support health policies that improve and equalize access to information and services, and personal practices that improve human well-being, including attention to individual physical, economic, social, spiritual, emotional, and other needs.

Respectful Care: Acknowledge our biases, and work to end weight discrimination, weight stigma, and weight bias. Provide information and services from an understanding that socio-economic status, race, gender, sexual orientation, age, and other identities impact weight stigma, and support environments that address these inequities.

Eating for Well-being: Promote flexible, individualized eating based on hunger, satiety, nutritional needs, and pleasure, rather than any externally regulated eating plan focused on weight control.

Life-Enhancing Movement: Support physical activities that allow people of all sizes, abilities, and interests to engage in enjoyable movement, to the degree that they choose.

See? Everyone is trying to behave in a way that is most healthy for them, and therefore you should not discriminate against people differently sized than you.
>>
File: 1462035024569.jpg (101 KB, 855x499) Image search: [Google]
1462035024569.jpg
101 KB, 855x499
>>
White skinny women are bullied in America for being "anorexic".
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 577x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 577x610
>>
File: image.jpg (373 KB, 1125x1374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
373 KB, 1125x1374
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 1024x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 1024x572
>>
>>72636525
Some of them are. They puke or dont eat and should weigh 10 lbs more and would still look like a model.
In the US we love to see an appetite. People can be good about it. Doesnt matter what you eat, just eat small proportions.
>>
>>72636379
I still don't understand how fatties procreate.

How do you get it in there, and besides that, why would you want to? Who would want to?
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 800x550
>>
You don't get fat eating only fruits and vegetables.
They eat processed shit and probably drink in extra calories in the form of soda or juice.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 578x658) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 578x658
>>
>>72637097
i fucking threw up, thanks anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 600x694) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 600x694
>>
>>72636379
Yes, body size is not an accurate indication of health. The amount of muscle, fat, and other things that like do though. Everyone is different, but when you're body is 30% fat then you are pretty screwed (and probably have no one else to blame but yourself).
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 793x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 793x1280
>>72637268
>>
>>72637097
Had to look multiple times to confirm that wasn't some kind of suit.

Jesus Christ
>>
>>72637097
Are michelin tires any good?
I always see this guy in the commercials but never bought them.
>>
I don't want to live anymore
>>
>>72637620
They're pretty good t.b.q.h.f.
>>
>>72637295
The one on the bottom left would be fucking gorgeous if she wasnt so fat.
>>
File: Get it away.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Get it away.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>72637097
>>
>>72636484

So fat even your powerpoints are too large
>>
>>72637980
They all could be passable if they werent hamplanets
>>
>>72636484
if she put half as much effort into exercising as she did into mental gymnastics she could be a normal sized person
>>
>>72637980
>would be fucking gorgeous if she wasnt so fat

You're just attacking deathfats for not being smallfats. You have more relative privilege being a neckbeard fedora than a noneck bowler.

Read this and educate yourself.
>>
I'm 300 pounds and I know i'm fat. I just don't care. I'm gonna die in the next 30 years for any various number of reasons, wanting to live a long life is not in the cards for me.

Anyway, when you have to justify it, you're showing your own insecurity and it makes it more enjoyable for the people that call you a fat fucking cow. Literally why does it fucking matter. If it bothers you, improve yourself. If it doesn't, good shit, nobody gives a fuck if it doesn't, quit going around saying it doesn't bother you, cause that means it does.

fuck.
>>
>>72638345
>deathfats
Kek
>>
>>72638349
Post pics.
>>
>>72638349
>I'm 300 pounds and I know i'm fat. I just don't care.

Are you a woman though?

Because fat is a women's rights issue. If you're a man you can just fuck off right now and educate yourself.
>>
If fucking half the lard-asses in the US would hit the weights twice a week, they'd go from being fat as shit to swole-fat. It's a marginal improvement, but hey, any success with these fat asses is an improvement.
>>
> "For many women, compulsive eating and being fat have become one way to avoid being marketed or seen as the ideal woman," she writes. In other words, what your fat says about you, is: "Screw you!" "Fat expresses a rebellion against the powerlessness of the woman," says Orbach.

> women get fat because it means they will be taken more "seriously in their working lives outside the home". If they lose weight, they "find themselves being treated frivolously by their male colleagues".

/pol/ rekt

Fat women are just rebelling against the heteropatriarchal system and that's why you hate them. Because they're too independent and powerful.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.