[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all accept that Hillary has bought the election?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hillaryclinton.jpg (126 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
hillaryclinton.jpg
126 KB, 800x1000
Don't you faggots realize that this election has already been decided? When Hillary ceded her superdelegates to Obama back in 2008 a deal was signed behind closed doors to make her the 45th President of the United States, she didn't run in 2012 so she could let her "failure" as portrayed by the media blow over.

Now it's 2016 and Hillary is working with her foreign interests and Super PACs to screw over her opponents as much as possible. If Trump is denied the nomination and the GOP elect some establishment freak like Romney then it only makes it easier for Clinton. Cruz and Trump will storm out of Cleveland leaving behind a stadium in tatters and millions of angry voters, thus fracturing the GOP and destroying their chance of winning the presidency.
>>
>>72630799
She'll probably be the next president. It's unfortunate, but its true. She's kind of unnerving desu. She comes across as almost sociopathic. I mean she's killed a lot of people.
>>
>>72630799
You're right, I am now #HillaryArtillery
>>
>>72631063

I don't support Hillary you dipshit, I'm just telling you the truth.

Hillary's already won, she's just getting the media and people involved in this bullshit to play along with the illusion that the Democrats and Republicans are neck-and-neck.
>>
I hope for Trump but i think it will be shillary, the war monglering kike

Why are people so retarded and vote for her after lybia bombings, the fast leaving of iraq and a destabilized middle east
>>
>>72631063
Why do you want to exterminate the Jews?
>>
>>72630986
>She's kind of unnerving desu
this, she looks like she's on the uncanny valley
I guess we'll have our first demon president
>>
>>72630799
>>72631213
Lucky for us the anti-establishment feeling across the political spectrum is at all time high
>>
File: 1462120128209.jpg (66 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1462120128209.jpg
66 KB, 720x540
>>72630799
Just tell me where we are organizing for the civil war if she wins that's all I want to know anymore.
>>
>>72631761
>Believing the elections are not rigged memed
>>
>>72633313
Hahahaha the burgers will chimp out 1 day and then return to their mcdonalds funded lifestyles and to their brain melting reality shows. No riots will happen nothing will change only the world as a whole will go to shitters. Brace for hillary the ride is gonna get a hell of a lot more awful
>>
>>72634014
I already stopped paying taxes like 9 years ago. More people will do the same as more liberals come to power. The nation is polarized sooner or later some one will emerge to lead some form of right wing revolt. If not the nation will die slowly.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.