[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
problem == solved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Przechwytywanie.png (31 KB, 342x304) Image search: [Google]
Przechwytywanie.png
31 KB, 342x304
problem == solved
>>
>>72625819
2020 inshallah
>>
>>72625819
other way round.
India > Pakistan

India may be a literal shit hole, but it's largely limited to making Indians suffer: Pakistan's metaphorical shit-hole has a worse effect on the rest of the world.
>>
>>72625819
>implying Hindustan will ever fall to pigfucker hordes
>>
India has an actual culture and civilization.
Islam is a literal cancer upon this Earth.
>>
I'd rather see Poland nuked than India taken over by Muslims to be honest.
>>
>>72628290
I actually agree with this

Poo in loos > shitslam
>>
File: fixed.png (22 KB, 339x296) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
22 KB, 339x296
>>72625819
>>
>>72628536
your forgetting mughal dynasty pajeet
>>
>>72628625
like burning alive widows at the stake. The Indus river civilization, the whole thing that gave the name to India is in Pakistan. So fuck you, discount russian flag
>>
>>72625819

It should be the other way around you dumb Polack
>>
>>72628909
Calm down Ahmed.
All that people attribute to Muslims such as algebra, numerals, the zero concept etc was stolen from India.
Arabs never invented anything, everything was "borrwed" from India. India had the greatest earliest grammarians, mathematicians, philoosphers.
India influenced Greek philosophy immensely.
>>
>>72625819
It would be beneficial if they fought and have the UK back India for old time's sake.
>>
>>72625819
An Indian saved my life. He was a GP. I can't knock them, they've served me well enough.
>>
>>72629023
>All that people attribute to Muslims such as algebra, numerals, the zero concept etc was stolen from India.
>Arabs never invented anything

>confusing Muslims and Arabs

shiggy diggy. If you had read a history book you would see that ideas are built upon and refined, China had invented gunpowder, credit, and a shitton more before birdshitskins, yet they take credit for it. Falling into the same trap you accuse others of. noice
>>
>>72629023
india only significant contribution was the number zero, and thats about it. Persians on the other hand, developed the study of algorithims, that led to the development of algebra, accurately calculating the tilt of earth's axis to the sun, using binomial theorem and symmetries in calligraphy
>>
>>72629023
INDIA INFLUENCED GREEK PHILOSOPHY AHAHAHA AHAHAHA

[citation needed]
>>
>sikhs rise to be against muslims
>insist on having a dagger for killing muslims
>don't retake their lands
>move to a foreign nation and don't kill the muslims there with their daggers either

Sikhs are actually cucked.
>>
>>72628860
We never did.
That's the beginning of the end for us, starting with Ghazni.
>>
>>72629467
also never forget tipu sultan. oh how he pillaged and burned your shit down to the ground

S A V A G E
>>
>>72625819
They should nuke each other tbqh familia.
>>
>>72629455
Indians considered Greeks to be butt fucking subhumans.. Surprising, I know
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Var%C4%81hamihira
A comment in the Brihat-Samhita by Varahamihira says: "The Greeks, though barbarians.,[7] must be honored since they have shown tremendous interest in our science....." ("mleccha hi yavanah tesu samyak shastram kdamsthitam/ rsivat te 'p i pujyante kim punar daivavid dvijah" (Brihat-Samhita 2.15)).
>>
>>72629462
no but they're literally, l i t e r a l l y brotier warriors who fought for the british instead of for themselves! certainly not cucks at all, bad go-i mean guy
>>
>>72629462
>yfw when a muslim nation is supporting the khalistan movement
>>
>>72629455

When Alexanders armies went east there were a number of philosophies who went with them and encountered Buddhists and Hindus and brought the ideas they encountered back to Greece with them incorporated them into their teachings and they were influential.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhism#Religious_interactions

>Several philosophers, such as Pyrrho, Anaxarchus and Onesicritus, are said to have been selected by Alexander to accompany him in his eastern campaigns. During the 18 months they were in India, they were able to interact with Indian ascetics, generally described as Gymnosophists ("naked philosophers"). Pyrrho (360-270 BC) returned to Greece and became the first Skeptic and the founder of the school named Pyrrhonism. The Greek biographer Diogenes Laërtius explained that Pyrrho's equanimity and detachment from the world were acquired in India.[5] Few of his sayings are directly known, but they are clearly reminiscent of śramanic, possibly Buddhist, thought: "Nothing really exists, but human life is governed by convention. ... Nothing is in itself more this than that"[6]

Another of these philosophers, Onesicritus, a Cynic, is said by Strabo to have learnt in India the following precepts: "That nothing that happens to a man is bad or good, opinions being merely dreams. ... That the best philosophy [is] that which liberates the mind from [both] pleasure and grief".[7]
>>
>>72629023
too bad an irrelevant shithole like slovenia cant claim anything other than a tramp-stamp flag lmao. get cucked out of coastal land more by italy
>>
File: 1462117263000.png (33 KB, 342x304) Image search: [Google]
1462117263000.png
33 KB, 342x304
>>72625819
>>
>>72629804
that bro-tier meme tho

>>72630025
fuck muslim nations
you heard me england
>>
>>72630028
The greatest Greek philosopher that has lived and thrives in the modern western civilization is the chain Socarates-Plato-Aristotle, each had their own school of thoughts that were independently created without any external influences. These three are the giants of philosophy, whose philosophical arguments were taken and upheld in the arena of Islamic and Christian philosophers that eventually led the Renaissance->Enlightenment->Republic->Modern Western Civilization
>>
>>72630387

Obviously the Socrates/Plato/Aristotle chain is the most important and were the center of Greek philosophy.

I'm not saying that India created or was responsible for western philosophy though, just that they had a large influence on it.

The Skeptics and other branches of philosophy influenced by the Indians were still influential in their time and later onwards. Ever since the Greeks there remained a branch of skepticism in western philosophy including Hume who was one prominent skeptic and he was hugely influential on later philosophers such as Kant and Schopenhauer. So yes, India philosophy/religion was largely influential on western philosophy but thats not to say it wasn't primarily developed by westerns themselves.
>>
>>72629710

POO IN LOO! POOOO IN LOOO
>>
>>72628909
That practice was invented to protect them from pakis
>>
File: falk.png (10 KB, 364x265) Image search: [Google]
falk.png
10 KB, 364x265
>>72631385
>>
File: INDPOL.png (13 KB, 364x265) Image search: [Google]
INDPOL.png
13 KB, 364x265
>>72631385 ͏
>tfw captcha is malvina
>>
>>72631385
Stupid memer
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.