[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw in this book. Everything they anticipated came true.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: communist-manifesto.jpg (281 KB, 800x1196) Image search: [Google]
communist-manifesto.jpg
281 KB, 800x1196
Find a flaw in this book.
Everything they anticipated came true.
Massive accumulation of capital, technological unemployment, etc.
Why haven't you embraced the most rational philosophy yet, /pol/ ?

Why cling to phantasms remnants of the past such as "Nationalism"? Meaningless constructs that obfuscate the true class warfare that is ongoing ?

Tell you this. Imagine a rich person from your country. Now imagine that same rich person meeting poor people from your country. Would they get along just because >muh nation?

Now imagine a rich person from your country meeting a rich person from China, India, America, Russia... they would have a lot more in common. They could talk about golf, the stock market, which personal jet they have etc.

You're deluded by the idea that someone gives a fuck about you just because he's the same nation. He'll stab you in your back for $100 and export all to tax havens.

The only solidarity that exists is class solidarity, solidarity between the exploited workers.
>>
Like I thought. Nobody can find a single flaw.
>>
>>72624434

>find a flaw

The entire book
>>
>>72624434
It's actually a chapter of Capital
>>
>>72624434
interesting, tell me more examples. I'm afraid to read this book, it's so big
>>
>>72624434
communism in the real world as practiced is also globalist

nationalism is the only way
>>
where does he talk about technological unemployment?
>>
>>72626834
>He's afraid of the truth
>>72627993
Capital, Volume I
>>
>>72624434
Not applicable to majority service sector economies of today

If such a revolution was to happen it would have happened already

In my mandatory philosphy class we read Richard rorty's essay that essentially equates cm to the new testament, both being a nice contemporary fairytales giving people hope and little else
>>
>>72628554
Capital is still wholly applicable to the service sector, not to mention that the industrial sector still exists, and must exist, even though it has been moved overseas.
>>
>>72626882
/thread
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.