[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Gavin McInnes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 030615_red_mcinnes_640.jpg (21 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
030615_red_mcinnes_640.jpg
21 KB, 640x360
What do you think of Gavin McInnes?
>>
>>72621891
Reminds me of Kitchener.
And Kitchener was based.
>>
Disgusting human being, everything he does is centered around his asshole. He constantly talks about it in debates and segments, he shows it off live and he even shoved a dildo up his ass in one of his videos.

A disgusting, degenerate faggot no one should pay attention to. He isn't in this to spread right wing ideas, he is in this to draw attention to his asshole.
>>
>>72621891
Looks like a younger version of nick offerman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS-ErOKpO4E
>>
>>72621891
race mixing faget
>>
I'm a fan
>>
>>72622175
I just got into the guy about a week ago, i also think he's great.
>>
degeneracy personified
>>
>>72621891
exactly the same as the people he bitches about.
>>
Le post-ironic Righ-Wing Hipsterman is here to highlight all the problems without offering any viable solutions! Just like all the other shills who do the same thing on tv! WHAT A HERO.

Let’s bog down the discourse and identifying the source even further into dialectic divide & conquer shucking and jiving!

No agenda here at all!
>>
le manosphere
>>
>>72621891
He tries too hard to be a man. It's clear he doesn't actually know what it means, he just does whatever he considers to be "manly".
He's basically a right wing hipster.
>>
File: sjw everybody else.jpg (115 KB, 1194x795) Image search: [Google]
sjw everybody else.jpg
115 KB, 1194x795
>gavin be off on his weekend
>sitting around in his million dollar apartment with his shitskin kids
>lazy indian wife still in bed
>probably scrolled twitter for two hours looking for favorites
>google searched his own name
>googled misspellings of his name 'just in case'
>finally comes to /pol/ for some honest takes
>picks his favorite picture of himself
>makes this thread
>sits there sloooooowly massaging his deformed ant-eater dick reading our replies
>gets to this reply and quickly removes his hand from his pants
>closes tab
>goes back to hate-browsing Vice
>
>>
Smart guy, quick thinker.

I especially enjoyed that 1 hour long video where he interviewed that feminist with curly hair.
>>
File: 1453772662248.png (32 KB, 256x264) Image search: [Google]
1453772662248.png
32 KB, 256x264
Pretty based

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRoIQEsjDds
>>
>>72621891
I enjoy his rants on Chinese people
>>
>>72621891

I like him. I think /pol/ has a bad impression of him because he's degenerate, which is fair.

However, I think if anyone on /pol/ met him in real life they'd find him funny and based. He'd be a lot of fun to drink with.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 854x480
>>72621891
A lazy cuck who just wants to see Mercedes Carrera's tits.

I think this screenshot was on his show. He's also a shill. I'm not paying for his damn show.
>>
>>72623463
I'm not even sure why anyone would do that.

They make a lot of money because educate into well paid scientific fields. It's a benefit to your country all around.
>>
>>72623225
kek, no it's not him, just look up his name on google this is like the 3rd image to show up
>>
I think he's dishonest, a charlatan, he's extremely biased and also very entertaining.
>>
>>72623180

this

also funny how he is actually a huge degenerate like all the other alt-right icons
>>
>>72623734
Because when the reach a plurality they go full Communist.
>>
File: 1373283408862.jpg (493 KB, 2000x2385) Image search: [Google]
1373283408862.jpg
493 KB, 2000x2385
>>72623586

Those are some pretty ugly tits.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 355x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 355x500
>>72621891
He shows up to protests to yell stats at people that he doesn't even have the sources for. He just ends up looking like an angry unreasonable person who makes ebin meme videos. Don't like Steven Crowder either because he just comes off as a douchebag who thinks he's cool. Steven Crowder at least seems to really know his stats. Willing to bet that must liberals just quit out immediately because of his attitude. "In your face" conservative.
>>
>>72624046
And those are some pretty fake tits.
>>
>>72621891
He's a leafposter. He's probably /the/ leafposter once he gets done drinking that fruity shit Canadians insist is whiskey.
>>
>>72624156
this
ugly>fake
>>
>>72621891
Boring, tries to hard, meme opinions, opportunist, useful idiot, unfunny, old, crypto liberal

I could go on
>>
>>72621891
he likes to step on his foreskin.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 369x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 369x492
>>72624046
Maybe not ugly, but fake.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.