[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that nazism, fascism, and communism are all i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Polish_flag_with_coat_of_arms.jpg (212 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Polish_flag_with_coat_of_arms.jpg
212 KB, 1024x768
Daily reminder that nazism, fascism, and communism are all illegal in Poland.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Poland
>>
[-]
>>
>>72620259
Guess the Home-Army wasn't the best idea...
>>
>>72620259
Is this supposed to be bad thing?
Fuck totalitarians, stormfags can suck my dick.
>>
>>72620476
Limiting speech is never a good thing.
>>
>>72620624
limiting free speech in pre-bolshevik Russia woudl be pretty good thing
>>
>>72620259
But Salon, Buzzfeed, and Vice said you're a country full of Nazi right wingers!
>>
>>72620624
Allowing kike media to take a hold of your country and subvert it's entire population under the guise of "free speech" is a bad idea mate. I promise.
>>
>>72621105
Actually, a lot of Poles hate the kikes
>>
Poland has to get heroin assisted treatment to help their addicts just like germany switzerland denmark holland and the uk have. Untill then they are oreilly factor tier degenerates
>>
>>72621265
Doesn't change the fact that you should not protect your enemy with "free speech".
>>
>>72620624
I am for free speech.
It is an amazing thought exercise to let the progressively leftist steam in peeve when they see that communism could be censored and forbidden just as nazism and for reasoning that is sensibly equivalent.

Then they start arguing "but no, communism had these following intentions that are benevolent" (I am paraphrasing, not culling an actual quote.)

Our first field for the fine civil liberties is at home, in our own territory. We certainly care about civic culture outside of our national jurisdiction, especially our allies and our rivals, but that is secondary and comprises separate cases.
>>
>>72621105
I got instabanned by a fiat of software
when I posted that word.
I was being positive, saying "I LIKE..." which
also was a pun off of Eisenhower's campaign buttons. but nonetheless I discovered an instaban.
So I do not exactly know why you can post that.
>>
>>72623129
Well, it seems to me more that you should.
But I sure see that Poland should be even handed, not perform 'the approved' censorship of the unleft dictators only - and be inclusive about it.
>>
>>72623747
I'm fine with the law itself. You can study it or talk about it. You can't make political propaganda or base your politics on it.
Marxism is poison for mind so you don't want people going around poisoning each other.

What I said has many implication tho. Government could mark anybody as "enemy".
My point was that if somebody enters your country spreading some ideology to promote foreign against yours interest it should not be allowed.
>>
>>72620476
There's literally nothing wrong with Totalitarianism
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.