[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I came out to my parents last night. I revealed my power level.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1452368671524.jpg (1 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
1452368671524.jpg
1 MB, 1832x1754
So I came out to my parents last night.
I revealed my power level.
I told them everything - that I'm a nationalist who actively takes part in rallies of the nationalistic party in my country, that I hate anyone who isn't white, that I would die for my country.

My father wanted to fight me, because he's a liberal leftist that got cucked by the globalist propaganda (homosexuals should have equal rights, weed is the best thing ever, trans are normal people). Basically a desi tumblrina.
My mother is similar - hippie that still goes to Woodstock. Obviously took his side because she's a woman.

They gave me the ultimatum - never ever dare to either talk pro-right wing and become leftist, or get out and never come back again.

I have one bag packed already.

I thought they'd be proud or at least accept that their son could become a nationalist in a nationalist country.
They broke my heart, honestly.

What do?
>>
Leave
>>
>>72618402

Wait it out. Nobody actually kicks their kids out for ideology unless they're also a jobless neet fuck who masturbates to anime.

You're a Trump supporter, aren't you?
>>
these cp baiters are not even trying anymore
>>
>>72618402
sounds like you need to leave since you're such a powerful individualistic ubermensch who don't need no man
>>
>>72618402
Sounds like you're better off without them.
>>
>>72618732
Fuck off
>>72618402
Kill them anon 2 less votes for bernie
>>
>>72618402
You did what they did to their own parents and their parents likely gave them the same raw deal. Go talk to your grandparents.
>>
>>72618402
Use them. Use them like the government uses us.
>>
>>72618402
That's really a damn shame. My parents are exactly the opposite and my grandparents especially (my grandfather was a colonel in the Finnish army). What about your grandparents, if they are still alive ? I'm quite sure that they think a lot like you do. Godspeed anon, no matter what happens, I think that you did the right thing.
>>
>>72618402
Stale pasta
Also anyone who replied/thought this was real.
Kill yourselves, subhuman degenerates.
>>
>>72618402
Awesome story mang
>>
>>72618402
Your parents were trash. Move out, change your name, and never contact them again. Tell everyone you meet that you lost both parents in a terrible accident. This will also lead to pity fucks from soft hearted women.
>>
>>72618402

If you're not trolling, seriously leave, your parents sound like nuts if they'd kick you out over politics. you live in the first world, if you're not a tard you"ll survive.
>>
>>72618402
Leave and become a NEET
>>
>>72618402
4+ threads using this pasta, and people keep falling for it good job OP.
>>
>>72618402
Have you tried building a wall?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.