[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1459194280786.jpg (84 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1459194280786.jpg
84 KB, 500x357
Why are rape fantasies so common?
>>
>>72614063
Why are anglos such shitposters?
>>
>>72614235
This
>>
>>72614063
how can white men even compete?
>>
>>72614063
Its for Girls what War fantasies are for boys.
A nice way to indulge in some nerver thrilling thoughts while staying in the comfort of your armchair.
>>
File: 1458245329989.jpg (27 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
1458245329989.jpg
27 KB, 480x690
Because IRL you're getting cucked, hard.
>>
>>72614063
daddy issues

girls without a reputable male role model in their life grow up and then over compensate for the missing testosterone in their life, thus turning into sluts with rape fetishes,

The opposite can be true, eg sexually suppressed christian girl wanting to get ravaged.
>>
>>72614063
Human instinct, the best civilisations suppress it.
>>
>>72614063
Why do people like eating?
>>
Aspirational society encourages women and effeminate men to reserve intimacy for their hyper-idealized partner. Rape play is a means to obtain sexual contact without hiding their disgust at not finding "the one".

Or bitch got raped for realz. Shit messes you up.
>>
>>72614063
Because girls love rape but they simply won't admit it because ugly guys would try to rape them.
>>
You guys are delusional virgins. The best research out there suggests that women entertain the idea of rape fantasies because they love being objects of desire. They romanticize the idea that she is so desirable a man cannot control himself and succumbs to his most primal instinct. They do not actually enjoy being raped.
>>
>>72614601
This!

Just because I enjoy FPS games does not mean that I would actually enjoy being sent to the frontlines of some war.
In fact I would probably crap myself instead of shooting the enemies.
This is why war fantasies are nice: I can have both without the negative side effects.

Same goes for girls and their rape fantasies.
>>
>>72614601
Sounds like mental gymanstics sorta like saying a man who can get erect and fuck another mans ass is not gay becuase he says so but a guy who simply does not like gays and never indulges in anything of the like is a secrete homo according the left
>>
File: 1461837046753.png (45 KB, 982x718) Image search: [Google]
1461837046753.png
45 KB, 982x718
>>72614235
>>
>>72614760
You would enjoy killibg someone if you could get away with it as easy as a video game and the scenarios matches making you ahero sorry
See>>72614795
>>
>>72614063
Just because you have them, doesn't mean everyone else does.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.