[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Labour Antisemitism = Muslim Antisemitism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1459580407745.jpg (108 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1459580407745.jpg
108 KB, 1024x768
When people talk about Labour's problem with antisemitism, what exactly are they referring to? All I can think of is the fact that Labour tries to stick up for British Muslims (in the name of "anti-racism") somehow not realising that Muslims are pretty much the most Antisemitic group within the UK. Is that all it is?
>>
>>72612858

mostly mudslimes followed by the occasional paki loving lefty bitch
>>
>>72613016
Makes sense, cheers
>>
>>72612858

Arabs are Semites...
>>
>>72613745
Oh
that's confusing
>>
>>72612858
Yes.
>>
in the real world, which /pol/ isn't exactly very much acquainted with, there are two sides
the leftist traitor/muslim side
and the right wing/israeli side
pol for some fucking insane reason believes that jews and muslims are on the same side somehow
>>
>>72614186
There are at least 3 sides.
>>
>>72614305
the conflict between savagery and civilization is simple, and in my opinion has two sides
the good, rational people who recognize the value of a stable, sane, healthy society free of muds, and the degenerate muhnoblesavage idiots who defend niggers and arabs
>>
>>72614186
Yeah i don't get that, why the fuck do the stormfags think that the Jews push Islam? I mean they fuckin' hate the Palestinian cunts, absolute dickheads tryin'a take over Israel and shit...
>>
File: openborders.jpg (71 KB, 716x460) Image search: [Google]
openborders.jpg
71 KB, 716x460
>>72614468
But then you have some proportion of Jews who really enjoy subverting western civilized society.
>>
>>72614576
these same jews also subvert israeli society
they're called leftists, and proportionally you have far more of them than us
>>
>>72612858
They're pinning it on Corbyn saying Labour is anti-semetic where it was Naz Shah glorifying Hitler for killing jews.

The real issue is Islam but of course the media ignores this fact and places the blame on others.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/30/pressure-grows-on-jeremy-corbyn-as-dossier-of-anti-semitism-in-l/
>>
That's a big part of it, but I think to say the Left was never anti-semitic is a big lie. George Orwell said as much when writing about anti-semitism before Muslims in the UK was a thing.

Jews are some of the most prolific capitalists. Israeli is seen as a colonial and/or western power. Left is against imperialism and capitalism, you draw the lines.

Even the USSR discriminated against Jews as a group because it was seen as a kind of anti-communist nationalism. You have communist jews in USSR going after more moderate jews that put their jewish identity first. It's not only our nut jobs that come up with crazy jewish conspiracy theories.
>>
islamists and far left retards have common ground

>anti western imperialism
>anti colonialism
>pro immigration and migrant rights
>anti political establishment
>anti capitalism

also demographics

it beggars belief how useless Corbyn and Labour are at this stage lol. the Tories are lurching between crises and heavily divided over europe, Labour should be comfortably ahead in the polls, instead we have Ken Livingshoah mouthing off about jews. top fucking kek labour are retards
>>
>>72614903
true

also many of the anti Dreyfusards were far left agitators
>>
>>72614903
I totally agree with you. They hate anybody with money and hurt their poor innocent refugees.
>>
>>72614893
>The real issue is Islam

no. The real issue is leftist mentality of tolerance and enrichment. Leftist loves to ignore how fucking savage, uncivilized and depressing a diverse society would be.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.