[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She made a joke and I laughed, but it is so true I just ended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: thetruth.jpg (106 KB, 1015x518) Image search: [Google]
thetruth.jpg
106 KB, 1015x518
She made a joke and I laughed, but it is so true I just ended up shaking my head

what do you think /pol/?
>>
>>72612681
Are you an aussie on holiday or an american? Dont remember south koreans as shitposters
>>
>>72612681
You're as retarded as her for baiting with a myth that's been proven wrong. Fuck off.
>>
>>72612801
uhhh its not a myth
>>
>>72612906
Uhh this is bait. Kill yourself.
>>
>>72612906
They get paid less because they do less work.
>>
>>72612906
If it was true then companies would only hire women fag
>>
>>72612947
its pretty well known that women make less
>>
>>72612906
The most feminist, left leaning news agency on earth, says it's a myth.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/wage-gap_b_2073804.html

That's an article written by feminists, that say it's a myth. Nice try, worst Korea. You should actually get your news from the news, and not social media.

Your ignorance is part of the problem.
>>
>>72613172

Its a well known fact that women take more time off.

Why would they make the same amount if they don't work as many hours?
>>
File: 57373.jpg (26 KB, 497x337) Image search: [Google]
57373.jpg
26 KB, 497x337
>>72612681
> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account
>>
>>72612681
Yeah women and men with the same job and same qualifications dont make the same amount of money. With this being true there also isnt a huge profit opportunity in creating a business, paying women the highest possible wage while still making a profit. Taking all women workers away from the sexist corporations and getting rich while doing that.
>>
>>72613183
You can't really take something written by Christina Hoff Sommers as mainstream feminist/left wing opinion. No other feminists agree with her.
>>
File: 79 percent clock.jpg (49 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
79 percent clock.jpg
49 KB, 600x800
>>72612906
>>
>>72612906
Women are so bad at working that people will pay more just so men can actually get the job done.
>>
>>72613522
You can't deny that huffpo is a left wing, feminist ran, news agency.
They published that article. No one forced them to do it.
Who cares if no one agrees with her. She uses real data to statistically prove, the pay gap is USD $0.02. All anyone else has shown is opinion.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.