[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>complain about refugees and immigrates >colonized half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13
File: colors-of-england.jpg (417 KB, 1920x1380) Image search: [Google]
colors-of-england.jpg
417 KB, 1920x1380
>complain about refugees and immigrates
>colonized half of the world and killed/restrained local inhabitants
>>
>>72612209
SHINY BEADS
>>
>>72612209

Yes its called winning
>>
>>72612209
also
>her head of state is a dirty greedy whore that doesn't want to give royal place to his son even if now he's in his late 60s
>her husband is a cuck with no power
>>
We improved all those places though, while we were there the indigenous peoples enjoyed a higher quality of life, after relinquishing control of the colonies they once again fell into a state of poverty.
>>
>>72612209
Fuck off, Paco.
>>
>You need to let me rape you because your ancestors refused to be weak little faggots
>>
File: 1459800063530.jpg (14 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1459800063530.jpg
14 KB, 225x224
>>72612209
>built (along with America) most of the modern day technology (that also enabled globalization) which has improved the lives of people around the world (outside of the West) and has saved countless lives.
>even their colonization typically brought much good to the other nations and they eventually left.

Don't compare what Britain did to globalists genociding Whites and ruining Europeans countries (replacing it with garbage like Islam) by importing millions of muzzies.

Current day peoples of those lands never got harmed by colonization and only reaped the benefits of the good things it left behind while also taking advantage of all the technology Britain invented + money through globalization (enabled by their technology).

This is like modern day Blacks complaining about slavery even though because of it they get to grow up as privileged citizens in the best 1st world nation.
boo fucking hoo nigger.
>>
>>72612343
well, you killed them and forced them to stay in little controlled zones, even if they were the legitimate owners of the continent.

they should be really grateful
>>
>>72612209
You mean:

>Complains about scum that just sits around and expects gibs
>Colonized half of the world and brought it out of the fucking stone age.
>>
>>72612454
SHINY BEADS
>>
File: civilisation .jpg (99 KB, 625x390) Image search: [Google]
civilisation .jpg
99 KB, 625x390
>>
>>72612209
>>72612327
Boldrini pls go and stay go. Don't you have some refugees top greet?
>>
>>72612454
I'm gonna jump in here and say the only "right" humans have is the right of conquest, they don't get to be butt hurt if Britain took their shit and they didn't stop it; with that being said, the west doesn't get to complain if it just rolls over and lets Muhammad fuck it in the ass, because once again, right of conquest
>>
>>72612523
we gave you civilization 2000 years ago, when you still used to throw poo at each other.

there's litterally nothing you can teach to us, your spiritual grandfather.
>>
>>
>>72612454
Obviously that claim wasn't very legitimate if they couldn't back it up with force.
>>
>>72612662
KEK
>Implying modern day Italians are ANYTHING like the Romans
WE
>>
>>72612433
19 millions and probably more indians were killed by diseases and various violence made by settlers.

you introduced them to booze's pleasure ruining their life, and payed their land with shiny beads.
ungrateful scum.

islam's terrorism killed, let's say, how many, 4000 people in western world? (9/11, paris, belgium).

and i still haven't known of a muslim's new kind of disease that spread among white population.
>>
>>72612882
we (and greeks) made what western world is nowaday.
without roman empire's influence over western world there would be nothing but ashes, and german tribes still raiding each other in the cold northern europe.

england was civilized not only because of roman empire, that built cities and wall against barbarians, but also because of church work to save roman's culture.

again, an aussie fag can litterally teach nothing to us.
>>
and yes, it's true that england imposed her language over the other, but the alphabet used by western country, also english, was made by us.

try writing english with runes
>>
>>72612978
The disease is called uncivil, anti-European Islamic culture which takes over wherever they nest.
Along with the inevitable terrorist attacks and countless incidences of citizen harassment, rape and assault.
Along with simply taking away land and resources where belong to and should be preserved for the native peoples and their children.

Also if Europeans are critized for what they did with Native Americans then what about all the Christian European societies killed off by Muslims in the past? What about all the genocides against other peoples also committed by Muslims?

Also the Native Americans should have killed us off at the first chance.
They didn't and got taken over.
Lets not make the same mistake.
>>
great thing about romans is that they didn't need to kill, enslave and destroy local culture over dominated population.

under romans, jews could do their jew stuff, egyptian could prey for ra and english, well whatever they were doing back in the days.

they built and gave civilization wanting nothing more than taxes to mantain the imperial sistem
>>
File: Average Italian.jpg (81 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
Average Italian.jpg
81 KB, 1000x800
>>72613103
>we
KEK

Pic related is Italians nowadays. Whats more, modern day Greeks are literally just Ottoman rape babies with Orthodox Christanity, You lot are niggers from the Orient. Just look at Naples, it's fucking shit tier.

Modern day Italy cannot take any credit for the Roman Empire. Because if you were, what pathetic descendants you are. Corrupt, lazy and worthless.
>>
people that arent white aren't sentient, theyre practically NPCs
>>
>>72613103
well the Greeks are overrated in the same regards thanks to how history was before all the information collected in the last 50 years. Nowadays historians are more aware of Babylonian and other Mesopotamian influences on Greek philosophy, maths etc because the world was far more interconnected than previously assumed and there were vast civilizations existing thousands of years before the Greeks.

Even the golden age of the Greeks, pretty much all the stuff Greekboos love about them, came after the period that half the Greek city states were under the sphere of influence of the Achaemenid Empire and administrational systems and money flowed into the Hellens.

At the end of the day, there's no satelites and everybody was learning off each other and building on that. Congrats on being the most focused on civilization for the most part of historical study.
>>
>>72613197
You mean the Latin alphabet and what does it have to do with England raping backwards countries?
>>
File: crusader tank.jpg (100 KB, 1024x783) Image search: [Google]
crusader tank.jpg
100 KB, 1024x783
>>72612209

You're just butthurt because you tried to gas the Ethiopians and lost.

>be a European power
>lost a conventional war against niggers

Impressive.
>>
>>72612209
sided with axis country run by mafia #rome yeye glass houses mario
>>
>>72612209
Also built roads, hospitals, infrastructure and made use of the land
>>
>>72612209
invented the internet italy is famous for exporting faked olive oil
>>
File: Roman_Empire_in_150_AD.png (154 KB, 2052x1414) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Empire_in_150_AD.png
154 KB, 2052x1414
>>72612209
>complain about refugees and immigrates
>colonized half of the world and killed/restrained local inhabitants
>>
File: average australian.jpg (187 KB, 1051x717) Image search: [Google]
average australian.jpg
187 KB, 1051x717
>>72613412
being this triggered.

deal with it aussie, you're nothing but the colony of a weak country that romans contributed to create, 23 millions of poor, useless fucker whose ancestors were criminals, scum of english society.

people whose only achievement in life is "shitposting".

name me a famous australian scientist/philopher that made something for the world. protip: you can't
>>
>>72613988
i've never complied
>>
>>72613750
Your government declared war on Germany during WW1 for breaking Belgium's neutrality but during the same war invaded the country of my father, which had declared itself neutral in the war - confiscated agricultural and transportation assets, besieged cities that resisted, sent the country into starvation to feed your troops fighting the Ottomans nearby. The government petitioned the USA for food and your government confiscated that too. Millions died over a 2 year period.

And I bet 99% of the British couldn't tell me which country this is.

Your country might have built some roads, hospitals and schools, but you're fucking delusional. Priority #1 was to extract resources for the benefit of Britain it wasn't some humanitarian mission to civilize the world. I wish your ancestors could see what's happening to Britain now.
>>
>>72613750
that's the roman empire, and we didn't have to kill local savages to do so
>>
>>72612662
WE WUZ CENTURIONS AND SHIT
>>
>>72613596
our army suck, no doubt about it
>>
>>72613596
1-there were much more dindus than italians
2-russian helped them
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Italo-Ethiopian_War
>>
File: ThereThere.gif (499 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
ThereThere.gif
499 KB, 500x282
>>72612209
mario mad because italy didn't win a single war
>>
>>72614245
i was going to answer thinking it was russia, than i saw it was slovenia
>>
File: 1445952015900.jpg (160 KB, 600x709) Image search: [Google]
1445952015900.jpg
160 KB, 600x709
>>72612209
>go to other colonies
>teach them civilisation
>give them infrastructure
>leave
>niggers immediately destroy infrastructure and refuse to learn to improve or even safety use it
fucking niggers wish they still had the shit we gave them in the fucking 1930's
>>
>>72614446
i do understand that britain developed a infrastructure in the colonies, but they took way more than gave
>>
>>72614180
lol quote of ceaser "after my campaign in gaul a third of guals ere dead and a third in slavery"
>>
>>72612209
I don't see the contradiction
>>
>>72612209
We actually made the places we colonized better though.
>>
>>72612290
winning is wrong and immoral and causes problems and it's my turn to win now gimme gimme.
>>
>>72614762
that was a war, not a colonization campaign.

gauls were pressing in northern border of the empire (republic back then), they were a threat for romans.

indians were for sure not a menace for britannic people.
>>
>>72614844
most places were better off as tribal societies
>>
>>72614669
Oh my god, all that... nothing they destroyed. Its sure good that they got universities, clean water, and sometimes even electrical power to offset the terrible loss...

Of their nothing.
>>
>>72614669
Yes, colonization is a business.

It really depends on the colony, though. India got fucked. Zimbabwe/Zambia fucked their own shit.
>>
>>72612978
He said current day people.

If you're alive today you aren't some shitter injun with a poor immune system dying to disease instead of getting raped and murdered by your shitter injun enemies.
>>
>invading into empty and technologically inferior areas and then bringing what people there are there to a better level of education and technology is somehow bad
>>
>>72612209
>implying that it is bad
>>
>>72615041
and i'm talking about america's colonization.

it's like i said "apple are really gross" "yeah, but potatoes and bananas are good".

logic, not even once
>>
>>72612209
Times change. If we act on supposed guilt from the past yet ignore what is presently happening we make our problems worse. Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>72615098
>mussies giving your wife the first real orgasm of her life is somehow bad
>>
>>72615150
You also bring up Current Day immigration you dumb spic.
>>
>>72614180

Varus, give me back my legions.
>>
File: 1444946799150.png (77 KB, 800x826) Image search: [Google]
1444946799150.png
77 KB, 800x826
>>72615293
>>
>Why don't you want to be punched in the face?
>You punched that guy over there in the face, why are suddenly not okay with face-punching?
You see the problem OP?
>>
File: 1417837635620.png (2 MB, 981x816) Image search: [Google]
1417837635620.png
2 MB, 981x816
>>72612209
well why don't they raise armies and fleets and colonize whatever they want ?
I just fucking hate this rhetoric , what kind of a deluded infant believes that anyone owes anyone anything ? If you are powerful and technologically superior you conquer and get resources , if you are inferior you get conquered , this is literally the most prevalent characteristic of the human species , everyone tried to conquer as much as they could , it's not about what's good or bad it's about the pretty much the most natural thing there is , i personally don't give 2 shits about former western colonial/slave trading powers , they can all die in a fire for all i care, but the point will remain the same
>Why did they go around conquering the world and robbing the native populations of their resources?
BECAUSE THEY FUCKING COULD , the same reason any conquering empires trough history did the same fucking thing for the same fucking reason , and what pisses me off the most is the descendants of the conquered demand shit because they feel like it's owed to them because their ancestors sucked at life , well tough shit motherfucker , git gud and kill them back if you want to "balance the scales " if not then stfu
>>
>>72616211
"We hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

-Athenian message to the Melians 400 BC
>>
fuck off; so because brits 200 years ago did this I have to accept abdul and the arabs, 3/4 of africas population and whoever else has a grievance
>>
>>72613103

WE WUZ PHILOSOPHERS N SHEITTT GUYS WE JUST LIKE WAS WUZ 2000 YEARS AGO

How come Italy and Greece are bankrupt shitholes these days then?

Ancient Egypt preceded you guys also
>>
File: 64762871.jpg (109 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
64762871.jpg
109 KB, 500x345
>>72616537
>>
>>72612209
And have them civilization. What do the immigrants give?
>>
>>72616537
well, if you take credit for your fellow countrymen actions you should also take the blame, it works both ways
>>
>>72617924
If that is the case we will accept refugees, but we will remove anything that reminds of colonialism/Britain , no railways, no cars, no antibiotics, no dentistry/medicine, no internet, etc.
Fair deal.?
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.