[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>inject poison >will make your body fight against the poison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
>inject poison
>will make your body fight against the poison
>you will either die or be stronger for it

Sounds like a tip top kek idea.
>>
>>72611227
That's how an immune system works stupid
>>
>>72611288

NATURALLY, it has NEVER been a case that humans have artificially introduced poisons.
>>
This is basic immunity 101:

>Be exposed to a harmful foreign body
>Fight that foreign body
>Develop effective antibodies to protect yourself against future exposure to that foreign body.

plus you won;t die sine it is a severely weakened form of the virus/bacteria
>>
>>72611325

>Fight that foreign body

Or die.
>>
>>72611303

yes too bad small pox, polio etc. don't exist any more thanks this practice
>>
i don't understand why people think giving babies autism is a good idea
>>
>>72611227
>still buying the muh ebil vaccine meme

Just let the abbos take over already, there is no hope for you.
>>
>>72611227
Kill yourself Brunswick
>>
>>72611347

no they are deigned not to be fatal

Myth 2: Vaccines have several damaging and long-term side-effects that are yet unknown. Vaccination can even be fatal. FALSE

Fact 2: Vaccines are very safe. Most vaccine reactions are usually minor and temporary, such as a sore arm or mild fever. Serious health events are extremely rare and are carefully monitored and investigated. You are far more likely to be seriously injured by a vaccine-preventable disease than by a vaccine. For example, in the case of polio, the disease can cause paralysis, measles can cause encephalitis and blindness, and some vaccine-preventable diseases can even result in death. While any serious injury or death caused by vaccines is one too many, the benefits of vaccination greatly outweigh the risk, and many more injuries and deaths would occur without vaccines.

http://www.who.int/features/qa/84/en/
>>
>>72611483

Of course they have no reason to lie do they?
>>
>>72611227
Who keeps pushing vaccines?
Mainstream media and pop science.
Enough for me to be skeptical
>>
>>72611550

please tell me why exactly?

vaccine programmes cost huges amounts of money and have no benefit other than successfully eradicating these diseases.

Plus they have been widely successful so far. Please shed light on what ulterior motive the WHO has?
>>
>>72611647
>he doesnt know about the nanobots in vaccines

Youre a puppet and you dont even know it
>>
>>72611647

They cause autism.
>>
>>72611402
autism is a mental disorder, you can't inject somebody with it
>>
>>72611760

yes please ignore all available scientific evidence that says otherwise
>>
>>72611227
Japan is the world leader in vaccinations,
they're currently developing ones that can be inhaled
>>
>>72611227
I bet you don't even withstand bullets.
>>
>>72611769
Obesity is caused by microorganisms.
>>
>>72611360
Small pox and polio do still quite exist. If one of the small pox samples hidden away came back out in force, literally everyone from the newer generations will be infected.
>>
>>72611812
It's all funded by Monsanto tho
>>
File: 1.jpg (697 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
697 KB, 2448x3264
>>72611812

I know you trust (like Christians in god) in scientists but I don't (literally I will never) they have motives like everyone else. They also have a price like everyone (including our politicians)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2t_jIhQLjE
>>
>>72611760
If you're worried about that, sorry to say. It's too late for you.
>>
File: 1459673348360.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459673348360.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>72611898

Think I will take advice from a country who builds under sea level? not fucking likely.
>>
>>72611976

SUPER RARE
U
P
E
R

R
A
R
E
>>
>>72611647
>vaccine programmes cost huges amounts of money
So do wars.
It's money from the state into private pockets you dunce
>>
>>72611832
Smoke weed 'till you hallucinate
>>
>>72611227
Your immune system is basically you while playing x-com. It needs dead aliens to make fucked up experiments on to learn their weaknesses. Vaccine is basically a truckload of dead aliens.
>>
In the US, pharma companies that make vaccines earn higher profits than pharma companies that make painkillers, you have to wonder about that.
>>
>>72612105

I would like to see you naked.
>>
>>72611227
What a load of kangaroo crap. Vaccines are your best bet in preventing deadly viral infections. Perhaps it's best you leave important decisions to the educated.
>>
>>72612164
Oh my.
>>
I think vaccines are a good thing. However:
1. Don't accept muti-dose vaccines. They contain more artificial persevatives. Only accept single-dose vaccines.
2. Make sure you aren't sick when receiving the vaccine.
3. This may be controversial, but if I have children I may space out the vaccine schedule myself...especially if the baby is a preterm/sickly. I would need to do more research before making that decision. I do know during the first year the baby does not receive any live vaccines (live is more dangerous).

Overall I think vaccines do more harm then good. I personally feel it's too early in science to say vaccines are completely safe and no link to autism...They can and do cause harm at times. Here are some statistics from the CDC (2014): " 1,244 cases of people reported hospitalized
416 cases of people reporting a disability
122 reported deaths
388 reported life-threatening cases"
>>
>>72611647
There's some evidence to suggest that the MMR vaccine is linked to autism. Reposrts of mothers seeing visible signs of their babies/childs personalities changing, like becoming withdrawn, not interacting, not talking straight after the vaccine then being diagnosed with autism, The MMR vaccine strips a protective layer in a section of the brain, cant remember exactly where but that's the link there.
IMO i think the Scandinavian vaccine schedule is the best, American and Aussie ones have far to many needles for infants, its something stupid like 40 jabs before they're 5 years old.
Scandinavian schedule is more drawn out with less needles and those countries have the least deaths from SIDS or reactions.
A theory on SIDS is that the kids die from having the vaccines, the age is usually 0-4 months.
>>
>>72612255
Oops I meant to say do more good then harm lol
>>
>>72611976
:'^)
>>
>>72612232

Why do I always get the flu right after getting flu vaccine then?
>>
File: 1444223090488.png (85 KB, 361x333) Image search: [Google]
1444223090488.png
85 KB, 361x333
>>72611227
Everyone ITT is so incredibly stupid
Leave it to /pol/ for something to fly over their head
>>
>>72611227
Just know Australia, you shitpost long enough and you'll become an actual retard. or maybe youre already at that point
>>
File: bullets.jpg (71 KB, 550x448) Image search: [Google]
bullets.jpg
71 KB, 550x448
>>72611325
Makes perfect sense. We should expand the idea.
>>
>>72612298
>There's some evidence to suggest that the MMR vaccine is linked to autism.
There actually isn't. Get up to date mate.
>>
People always fear advancement.
"It's not natural!"
"Toxins! Chemicals!"
"It caused X!"
"I read it did Y!"
There will always be fear of the unknown, the new. But you cant stop the future. In time, what you fear, wont be what your children fear. Then you'll die, and your fears will die with you.

Vaccines are not a perfect science, but what is? It's more effective than not. Cars kill more people than defective vaccination. Should we stop doing anything that might hurt us?
>>
File: unidoses.jpg (94 KB, 1818x1281) Image search: [Google]
unidoses.jpg
94 KB, 1818x1281
>>72611227

Some multi-dose phials of vaccinations are treated with types of mercury. Mercury causes intellectual handicap or physical biological damage. These are only issues of the poor. People from average means can request single-dose phials of vaccines, which aren't treated with any preservation methods.

Picture related, what you demand your doctor order for your children.

If you want your child to die from preventable illness that's on you faggot. Life expectancy has nearly doubled due to antiseptics and vaccines alone.
>>
>>72612255
Vaccines are 100% safe, that's why we have a vaccine court to award people money for vaccine injuries.
>>
>>72611984
That's the best you can come up with?
>>
>>72611616
Then just wait until your child is a toddler to have them get vaccines.

Absolutely no risk of autism and your child can have a healthy immune system.
>>
>>72612447
>Mercury causes intellectual handicap or physical biological damage.
One can of tuna gives you more mercury than all vaccines you took during your whole life combined.
>>
>>72612482
Doesn't mean anyone got sick because of a vaccine. Polio will reck you a lot more badly than any vaccine.
>>72612447
Salt contains chlorine. A deadly poison.
>>
>>72611227
>because babies are dropping dead from vaccines left and right
>because we are living shorter lives now
>>
>>72612643
See, but there's VERY little chance of getting all these old school diseases like Polio nowadays, due to people having banket immunity thanks to vaccines.

If we had a massive polio outbreak killing hundreds and thousands like in the old days, people would be begging for vaccines.

It's people enjoying the comforts of the modern world, and forgetting a simple concept.

We invented these vaccines for a reason.
>>
>>72612736

Many do, as many as 1 in 6 babies will develop autism or cancer linked to vaccines.
>>
>>72612643
>Doesn't mean anyone got sick because of a vaccine
It's exactly what it means though.
>>
>>72611227
How ignorant are you about how biology and immune system works?
I have seen vaccination fix this country. From polio affected shithole to a shithole without polio, millions of lives saved.

You're free not to believe in vaccines, but please don't teach your kids the game. Also send them to school, maybe they'll learn how body works
>>
>>72612064
Well its a lot safer than injecting a live virus straight into the bloodstream.
considering the other 2 options are oral and breathing I'd rather have my child breathe it in.
They're baby/infant death rate is the lowest in the world too, clever buggers.
Like why are we injecting babies with Hep B? A sexually transmitted disease? makes no sense. Roto virus that you take orally can disrupt natural gut development and once they get past a certain age 8-12 months i think they don't need it anyway, hooping cough i agree with and a few others but the whole schedule in some countries is insane, watch a video of a baby being injected 3 times in each leg in one go by 2 nurses and tell me its the right thing, they do that 8 x 6 injections by the time they are 2 years old , its not humane
>>
>>72612918

Poo in loo thinks he knows anything about anything, kek
>>
>>72612849
So, you truly believe that 1 in 6 people being born right now are developing cancers or autism, due to vaccines, AND that there's a massive, enormous, worldwide, concerted conspiracy by all reputed world doctors and international governments to keep this hidden from the entire world.

Awesome.
Now I have the concept for my next sci fi movie.
>>
>>72612918
>millions of lives saved
Isn't India overpopulated?
>>
>>72613002

Not a conspiracy of all, but of a lot of people. Keep in mind, doctors are not experts, they just learn what they are taught which is often times wrong or in this case, evil.
>>
>>72612417
I am up to date, i researched the injections and what were in them and the effects they have for months, unlike you a childless, wifeless armchair warrior drinking shitty overtaxed beer in USA hat country
>>
>>72612959
Dude you just got BTFO by a poo in loo.

No memes are gonna change the fact that you are an absolute moron and should be removed from the gene pool.

I'd genuinely kill you if I could.
>>
>>72611347
Fucking ausfag shitposter doing his country proud
>>
>>72612959
I hail from a family of doctors, so yes, I probably know more than you kangaroo rapist

>>72613026
Being around a lot of normal people is still better than being around deformed people
>>
>>72611303
dirty bacteria from your moms vagina gets absorbed through your skin literally the moment you are born

thats how the immune system learns whats bad and whats good and how to fight it
you learn this shit in 5th grade how can you not remember it you tard
>>
>>72612959
defeated by poo in loo you should feel ashamed cunt
>>
File: 1394002873228.jpg (235 KB, 800x565) Image search: [Google]
1394002873228.jpg
235 KB, 800x565
vaccines aren't the problem

statist commies that want to be able to force-medicate people for "the good of public health" are the problem
>>
>>72612643

Iodine and chlorine are effective anti-radiation therapies. Sodium chloride is neutral.

>>72612608

Wrong. Don't justify being poor with stupidity or ignorance. Only proves my point further. A living example of the detrimental effects of multi-dose phials.
>>
File: 1428098713082.jpg (103 KB, 861x787) Image search: [Google]
1428098713082.jpg
103 KB, 861x787
>>72611921
Then go to college and become a scientist yourself to see that what other scientists say is overwhelmingly true. I'm sure someone that thinks autism is caused by vaccines is intelligent enough to be a scientist.
>>
>>72613156
All jokes aside, why dont they teach people in India to not bathe in those dirty waters- or to move all that trash elsewhere, or not to , poo in the streets?

I'm sure the govt is trying....right?
>>
>>72613123
Show us your research instead of spewing idiocies.
>>
ITT: People that don't know what a dosage is

Cornflakes contain literal elemental Iron, you don't see Anti-Cornflakes protesters wanting to ban the consumption of Cornflakes, now do you.
>>
>>72613311

People are creatures of habit and avoid change. As the adage goes: you can lead a horse to wager but you can't make him drink.
>>
>>72613293
No, it's liberal cunts that dont understand 'the good of the public health' to be the problem.

People cant be trusted to make ALL decisions; in this Age. It's like letting uneducated commoners making decisions on things that require multiple degrees and decades of study to get a good grasp on.

No. Never.Not when the health of the masses is at stake.
>>
>>72611227

I guess punching bags for boxers are useless too.
>>
>>72611760
Vance had a book about weaponized autism, it didn't seem that bad.
>>
>>72612956
There's always the suppository way in.
But yeah I agree that there's something wrong with the "better safe than sorry"- school of vaccinating people.
>>
>>72611303
Just stop bro.. Youre making a fool of yourself
>>
>>72613421
What about force?
Unyielding force and violence can make everyone change. Punish people bathing in those waters when there's alternatives. Mandatory cleaning duties for people. Punishments, and penalties.

They'll hate the government, but it's for their own good. Drinking pee and urine and bathing in shit and trash encrusted water?

For fuck's sake, India.
Just... just, force them to stop.
>>
File: RRMC-building.jpg (64 KB, 617x411) Image search: [Google]
RRMC-building.jpg
64 KB, 617x411
>>72613573

I'm sorry you choose to place a blind faith in the government and government-approved medical/science degrees.
>>
Apparently an unpopular opinion on this thread:

If you don't vaccinate your kid, you're a fucking retard, that's it
>>
>>72611325
Most of the time its not even an active
Or living virus/bacteria.
>>
>>72613628

Shut up piece of shit serb no one even likes your shitty country.
>>
>>72613293
Retards shouldn't have a say in how public health is handled.
>>
>>72613619
why dont you refute my post you faggot
instead of just shitposting
>>72613246
>>
>>72611303
i see you prefer the alternative
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2450792/The-woman-lived-iron-lung-61-YEARS.html
>>
The cuck is strong in this thread.

/pol/ is kill
>>
>>72613690

Retards deserve a say in how their own health is handled.
>>
>>72613311
Government is trying, there are NGOs helping too, but people are way too poor, dumb and self centred here.

There's a belief in Hinduism that dumping dead bodies in Ganges is the surefire way for the deceased person's soul to reach heaven (since the river "washes away" the sins)

The problem is the average Indian is a piece of trash with no sense of social responsibly or pride. He'll dump all his waste in the streets or rivers, out anywhere else until he's not directly affected by the consequences

Then are the industries who think it's alright to bribe the health and pollution inspector and get a certificate while dumping all their unprocessed toxic waste right into the nearby river so that they save money on treating the waste. Because of this, Ganges is "dead" at many parts, meaning it has 0 life, not even bacterias in those parts because of too many toxic chemicals

>>72613579
The problem is there are far too many people living in this corrupt system. Trying to improve the system means challenging their daily routine, which they will obviously oppose no matter how good for the country it might be.

It's bearable of its like 20 people but what if you're trying to bring about a change which 20 million people oppose? You can't force them to bend over now can you?
>>
>>72613953

India is probably the worst country I've ever visited. Literally nothing positive to say about any of it, tbqh.
>>
>>72613950
Not when it endangers the health of others.
They can have their own polio ridden country.
>>
>>72612164
This, let's see ur butt polak
>>
>>72614091

>Not when it endangers the health of others.
Wouldn't it only affect their own health if everyone else is vaccinated?
>>
File: shit-poster.png (251 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
shit-poster.png
251 KB, 900x900
>>72611227
>>72611288
>>72611303
>>72611812
>>72611976
>>
>>72614188
Herd immunity is necessary, once you fall below a certain threshold of people immunised, you get outbreaks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity
>>
>>72614188
no you idiot
they're giving the diesease a second chance imagine if smallpox evloved a way to spread to already vaccinated populations

even if vaccines did cause autism (which they dont), it would be an acceptable risk, because the alternative is mass extinction, especially in desnley populated areas
>>
>>72612233
Show us.
>>
>>72614188
But retards are really aggressive about their retarded convictions, so they'll try to push their ideas so others retards will follow them. If they get autistic kids, they'll blame vaccines. If their kids get polio, they'll the government for not having mandatory vaccination.
>>
>>72614188
Google "Herd Immunity"
>>
>>72611227
Who is this Davi DICKE person?
He or she knows bugger all about vaccination and immunity, it seems.
>>
The cycle of anti vax arguments
>vaccines are bad autism poison
that's nice, what are you basing this on?
>look at this david icke video, and these angelfire sites
those are shitty sources, have you looked at any peer reviewed medical sites?
>they're all lying, it's a conspiracy you sheeple
oh dear, you're retarded
>>
>>72613579

Why waste those resources on the lower castes? The high caste people are all scientists, doctors, engineers, actors etc etc etc. Their children stay in their caste as well, happily obliging to marry someone they hardly know. I like how some Indians arrange marriages of small children and promise them to one another for "business" purposes.
>>
>>72612062
Uh, treating sick people, having workers off with flu, nursing really sick in intensive care - all that costs a lot, too. Have you done the sums to see which cost is higher? No surprise, vaccination programs are cheaper than the illnesses they reduce or avoid. Not to mention the deaths.
>>
>>72611227
>Inject body with inert virus.
>Body creates antibodies to fight this virus and wins because its inert.
>If a non-inert version of the same virus comes the body will already know what antibodies to use and fight it off easily.
>>
>>72614422
Yes we are just cattle to the pharmaceutical Jew. Research and you will find that the lowest rates of immunisation in every country are in the wealthiest suburbs. Guess who populates the wealthiest suburbs? Yet they promote them relentlessly in their media for us cattle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ7iPn39i08
>>
>>72612160
Because the vaccines have to work, whereas the placebo effect means that 50% of painkillers can be chemically ineffective and people will still feel better. So maybe it is cheaper to make semi-effective aspirin?
>>
>>72614498
That's fucking David Icke, he used to be a professional goalkeeper until he went a bit mental after seeing a psychic who told him he was sent to spread a message, kek
>>
>>72612346
>flu vaccine
why did you waste your money on that?
>>
>>72612298
There has been anecdotal reports that SEEMED to show a link, from parents. And it may be that another disease (bacterial?) or anti-biotics - i.e. not something we vaccinate for - has a role in starting the changes that lead to autism.
No vaccine can 'strip sections of the brain'.
SIDS - I have read too little to offer an opinion.
>>
>>72612105

have my babies
>>
File: pilote.jpg (9 KB, 147x194) Image search: [Google]
pilote.jpg
9 KB, 147x194
>>72614823
sounds like my favourite crazy alien half-brother of jesus
>>
>>72614978

Me work pays for it.
>>
>>72612918
Based poo in loo
>>
>>72615081
why did you waste your time on that?

seasonal flu is the only jab I ain't having.
>>
>>72612346
Go earlier for a shot - the immunity takes a few weeks to develop. This is one reason why elderly or other people with weak immune systems (like my brother, who is Down Syndrome) get shots earlier than the rest of us. If they get a flu, they will probably be sicker than 'normal' adults.
>>
>>72612416
Not a valid comparison, but still a pretty funny meme pic.
>>
Not sure if this thread is extremely high quality bait, or if OP and other shitposters are legit retarded, can someone pls unveil this secret to me?
>>
>>72615156

Is it true you have to wank retards off occasionally because they wont do it for themselves and it helps their prostate?
>>
>>72612298
>There's some evidence to suggest that the MMR vaccine is linked to autism
no, there is none
>The MMR vaccine strips a protective layer in a section of the brain
this is pure fantasy
>lol autism
the amount of people diagnosed with autism has increased, the amount of people with autism has not. do the math, kid.

>>72612346
you get flu symptoms, not the flu.
an injection of inert (dead) flu cells causes flu symptoms because your body is treating it like a real infection (and creating antibodies)
>>
>>72612346
>>72615081
Flu vaccines have a relatively low effectiveness, which is why they're usually only recommended for people most at risk like old people or asthmatics.
They're not great since the flu mutates so quickly and has many strains, each winter's vaccine is designed by essentially predicted how the flu is going to mutate that season, so the results vary by year.
>>
>>72613953
Best Indian post. Thank you for the facts and the truth. I hope India can get better.
>>
>>72615268

Wow are you fucking stupid? why would I want to inject poisons and get all the symptoms?
>>
>>72611360
You fucking retards, had people never been given a cure during small pox, only the strongest humans would live amongst us, humans with a stronger immunesystem than those who got affected by the pox.
VACCINES ARE DEGENERATE
>>
>>72615388
That's not how this works
>>
>>72615233
according to health workers i spoke to, they do indeed wank themselves
and girls may even damage themselves sticking all kinds of things in their vag and anus
>>
>>72611227
It's always the abbo that starts the low tier bait threads.
>>
>>72615372
wow, someone is going full retard. the symptoms are normal and you are to stand through them without doing anything against the fever.
>>
>>72611227
>its better to just pray that you don't get measles/etc
>>
File: indianrain.jpg (91 KB, 686x606) Image search: [Google]
indianrain.jpg
91 KB, 686x606
>>72615320
>I hope India can get better.
lolno
>>
>>72611870
>American Intellectuals
>>
>>72615799

Or just get treated if you do?
>>
>>72611227
Typical Australian shitposter living up to their reputation
>>
>>72611483

>Vaccination can be fatal. FALSE

Someone could have an allergic reaction and die... I am pretty sure if you are allergic to eggs you shouldnt be vaccinated.
>>
>>72616101

Typical Austrian, trying to beat Australia at bantz.
>>
>>72611303
Fucking disgrace
>>
>>72616210
>many modern vaccines are made with cell culture

I'll still prefer the egg based ones instead of monkey genes.
>>
>>72611227
You deserve to have a time machine so you can watch your kids die from Polio and spanish flu maybe then you wouldn't be so retarded.
>>
>>72612918
>shithole without polio
Nice self-defecating humor there poopoo
>>
>>72616836
But polio was almost over by the time the vaccine was being administered, it was on a hard downward slope of declining infection rates, administered right at the end of the epidemic to make people believe that the vaccine had been responsible, when it was the human body that had fought it off itself.
>>
>>72611227
>>72611303
>>72611550
>>72611760
>>72611984
>>72612298
>>72612849
>>72613081
>>72613619
>>72614084

you're literally everything that is wrong with this country
>>
>>72617186

t. uncircumcised anglo mutt
>>
Vacinne is really a thing? It's not a meme?

God, there are retarded people that even impress a Portuguese
>>
>>72617244
You are circumsized? It's explains alot
>>
>>72617256
*Vaccine denial
>>
>no vaccine no school is a great fucking idea
>government gives in to demands and ends it before it's implemented

Fuck you government for pussing out
>>
>>72617364

??
>>
>>72617396

dude weed knows better than you
>>
>>72617430
Circumzised people will never experience sex like nrmal people. They also may suffer from trauma.
>>
>>72617448
I always regarded australian posters has the smartest here. But even aus have their selected number of retards
>>
>Live in a barren desert
>That's full of giant apes, drop bears, extremely poisonous giant spiders, and other nightmares death creatures

>Hurrrrr intentionally exposing yourself to danager is bad!!!!
>>
>>72617645

If I could move to the USA, I would.
>>
>>72612255
Surely they aren't completely safe. Nothing is. But 1200 bad cases from a sample group of 20 million is an amazing figure.
>>
File: Australia in a nutshell.png (47 KB, 768x728) Image search: [Google]
Australia in a nutshell.png
47 KB, 768x728
>>72617645
I always find that depiction of Australia to be hilarious
>>
>>72613682
>no one even likes your shitty country
Says the australian...
>>
>>72611325

Well jeez let's stop breast feeding then because the mother passes on antibodies to the child in that instance.
>>
>>72617890

Literally tens of millions of people want to come here.
>>
>>72611227

"I have spent my life building up a resistance to iocane powder"
>>
>>72617964
So they can shitpost too?
>>
File: 1458982377224.png (364 KB, 1862x1082) Image search: [Google]
1458982377224.png
364 KB, 1862x1082
>>72618061

I know literally only 2 things about your country

Czech Hunter and Debt Dandy.

Both good series but your country is otherwise unremarkable.

You know all about mine.

I win

#sorrynotsorry
>>
>>72611227
They're attenuated, they can't actually cause an infection but they still stimulate the immune system.
>>
>>72618191
>You know all about mine
Like that Australia began as pretty much big ass prison and now its land full of things that want to kill you or nothingness?
>>
>>72618540

Yet still far more prosperous than your country with a standard of living second to literally none in the ENTIRE WORLD? Check our HDI rank.
>>
>weak subjects need to die
>but i`m going to need an injection against viral disease "just in case"

/pol/ logic
>>
>>72618666
Yeah, and first one is Sweden and look at it now.
>>
>>72619070

Sweden is about 14

Czech? 29.

kek
>>
>>72611227
Vaccines aren't poison, moron. They're weakened viruses so the body can get a taste of the sickness and prepare itself.
>>
>>72619257
Fuck, wrong list, the first one is Norway, but as far as i heard its coming the same way. And even thought we are 29nth, people here are based. Look at countries above us- France, Germany, etc.- the may be better than us, but if they countinue doing what they are doing now, they are going to drop to the bottom in a few years. 90% of people here have opinions that would label you as a racist xenophobe and make you shunned in those other countries. And same could be said about Serbia
>>
>>72612036
>Grenada
>even close to rare
Not even uncommon mate ahahahahahahahahahahaha this has to be literally your first day here
>>
>>72611227
not poison, dead pathogens idiot
>>
>>72611303

> pox parties have happened for centuries

Luddite
>>
>>72611402

There is much more evidence connecting childhood exposure to gluten in coeliacs with autism than there is for vaccinations. Go ban gluten instead then.
>>
>>72611227

>not being a Social Darwinist

Literally /pol/: the treatment.
>>
File: 12e764b.jpg (553 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
12e764b.jpg
553 KB, 1000x667
>>72611227
>There, darling, bunch of heavy shit you can stress your body on - that will make you strong and healthy.

Sounds like a tip top kek idea.
>>
>>72618858

Dying to a viral disease isnt weakness, your logic is saying lets let everyone jump out of a plane and those that survive the terminal velocity impact are stronger.

Infection with these pathogens leave you crippled for life.

The spanish flu specifically killed those with strong immune systems, the elderly and kids survived.

Educate yourself even minimally please.
>>
>>72623854

Not exposing your body to challenges is very unhealthy, your bones get weak as does your heart and arteries. You will develop allergies from lack of parasite and pathogen exposure, you will increase your odds of autoimmune diseases like crohns and ms.

To be healthy you have to strain your body.
>>
>>72624123
My logic is saying: If you want to force survival of the fittest, at least do it right.

Don`t worry. My education is alright.
>>
>>72611227
DAVID
I
C
K
E
>>
>>72611550
They literally don't. In modern history, everytime somebody discovered something new and against current scientific consensus, instead of being shunned, people accepted it.

See relativity, quantum mechanics, OOA origin of humans, Göbekli Tepe and tectonic plates for a few examples.

Tinfoil niggers have this weird assumption that people would lose jobs, funding, etc. but it never actually happens.
>>
>>72612036
SUPER NEW
U
P
E
R

N
E
W

Go on /carib/ lad, it's a pretty common flag, Luxembourg-tier in rarity
>>
>>72611347
But if you prepare your immune system to fight disease properly, the disease wins.
>>
>>72611482
LOL Brunswick needs to fall into the sea lad
>>
>>72624911

But it wouldnt be survival of the fittest, read my post.
>>
File: 1443760943635.jpg (11 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1443760943635.jpg
11 KB, 225x224
>>72625587
>>
I'm pretty disturbed about how they push the HPV vaccine in America so hard nowadays.

It's essentially an admission that all women are roasties.

Even more hilarious is how the west is so profit-oriented and judaized that they'll give the HPV vaccine to some complete incel loser who couldn't get laid in a woman's prison.
>>
File: youguysarefuckingdumb.jpg (27 KB, 563x601) Image search: [Google]
youguysarefuckingdumb.jpg
27 KB, 563x601
>>
>>72611227
>>
File: vac1.png (120 KB, 942x744) Image search: [Google]
vac1.png
120 KB, 942x744
>>
File: vac2.png (82 KB, 873x596) Image search: [Google]
vac2.png
82 KB, 873x596
>>72627568
>>
File: vac3.png (56 KB, 878x591) Image search: [Google]
vac3.png
56 KB, 878x591
>>72627618
>>
File: vac4.png (83 KB, 883x656) Image search: [Google]
vac4.png
83 KB, 883x656
>>72627643
>>
I don't trust vaccines because everyone always tries to insist that I "need" them. Just like every other liberal talking point.

compare and contrast
>No no, diversity is our strength, you NEED diversity! Stop being intolerant!
versus
>No no, herd immunity is our strength, you NEED vaccines! Stop being anti-science!
>>
File: vac5.png (75 KB, 852x595) Image search: [Google]
vac5.png
75 KB, 852x595
>>72627680
>>
File: vac6.png (56 KB, 870x602) Image search: [Google]
vac6.png
56 KB, 870x602
>>72627729
>>
File: vac7.png (51 KB, 919x640) Image search: [Google]
vac7.png
51 KB, 919x640
>>72627766
>>
File: 55134211_p0.jpg (393 KB, 1050x1330) Image search: [Google]
55134211_p0.jpg
393 KB, 1050x1330
>Infantile diseases and infantile mortality rate took a huge dive once vaccines became the norm
>Muh poisonous vaccines
>>
>>72612298
The MMR vaccine is administered between 12-15 months of age whilst Autism can not be detected in children younger than 12 months as diagnosis is based on impaired speech and gesturing which first develop around that age, autism is usually diagnosed between 12-24 months.
>>
>>72628053
>The MMR vaccine is administered between 12-15 months of age whilst Autism can not be detected in children younger than 12 months
Well THAT'S awfully convenient.
>>
>>72613619
So your argument is basically
>All evidence and data is wrong because the government is the boogeyman
>>
>>72614564
>Scientists claim vaccines got rid of polio and smallpox for the most part
>Look, they're claiming Polio and Smallpox are gone for the most part, they must be EVIL!!

I KNEW IT

THIS POSTER IS A DISEASE
SOMEONE SPRAY HIM WITH DISINFECTANT
>>
>>72611288
>trying to explain basic science to a dinossaur
>>
>>72628448
There are countless circumstances that change in a child's life between 12-24 months, I'm sure there are far more anecdotal claims of people noticing autism-like behavioural changes in their children following weaning, toilet training or beginning to eat solid foods. The overlap of the 2 factors are completely coincidental
>>
File: 1450329841498.gif (44 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1450329841498.gif
44 KB, 150x150
>Did the 123andme test
>Apparently my immune system is litery 1% of the wolrd
>VIH cant do shit to me
>o- donator
>virgin

Fuck this shit, i'm already scared of organs traffic in here, if they find out about me they will probably try to farm my blood
>>
>>72613406
What's wrong with elemantal iron?
The body needs it, mercury on the other hand...
>>
>>72611360
Polio is still around thanks to rural Paki and afghani shitskins. There were 45 new cases last year.
>>
>>72612773
There's a reason why we have huge flu pandemics every 40 years or so; it's because those who developed a natural immunity from the previous outbreak begin die of old age, herd immunity fades as the population on the whole becomes less immune and the virus can spread far more easily. Vaccinating each new generation prevents this situation arising with Polio
>>
>>72611227
Protestant go home.
>>
>>72612255

This is the most common-sense response in the thread, and is exactly the advice I would follow. When I have kids I will have them vaccinated 1) Once they start walking, 2) Against tetanus, polio, measles, and whooping cough, 3) Not all at once in infancy like a retard.

Vaccines are ultimately a good thing and protect against really devastating disease. That said I really can't believe people would subject infants to such a traumatic schedule of vaccinations (especially in the US) at so vulnerable an age. It defies common sense.

When given the choice between the good of my children versus the good of the community, I will choose the good of my children.
>>
File: 1386404466276.png (60 KB, 627x620) Image search: [Google]
1386404466276.png
60 KB, 627x620
>Vaccines contain materials harmful to the human body
>But it's okay because it's not enough to cause any serious harm
>So let's inject a baby with 60 of them in a small timeframe

I still can't believe people think that's okay.
>>
>>72629561

Not really, flu is highly mutational. A pandemic comes when one of the other species flu mutates to humans and is overly virulent, specifically bird flus.

Regular flus mutate yearly and the elderly are offered a new vaccine every year based on the three most dominant flus in the opposite hemisphere.

The portion of elderly immune doesnt make a difference to pandemics as flu mutates too quickly and pandemics come from cross species mutation.
>>
>>72627694
>no no, Oxygen is our strength, you NEED Oxygen! Stop being mentally ill
>>
>>72611227

How many of you have actually had chicken pox? As someone who is 30, I contracted it in 1st grade. Shit sucked. A vaccine didn't exist until 7th grade or so, around the year 1998 I think.

That said, I don't understand the issue over having inactivated or weakened virus being used for vaccination, as most controversial preservatives have been eliminated from current vaccines. The viruses used in them would be the same or similar strains to those that you'd contract.

The whole point is that one obtains long lasting memory cells to the viral antigens. There isn't a necessity to create a full blown case of a disease for a superior immune response.

>>72630426
This. There are a multitude of flu genomes across many, many strains. The yearly flu shot only contains 3 or 4 of the most likely strains based on epidemiological and public health data.

Even worse, because less people get flu shots, there are many more opportunities for the viruses to pick up random mutations, and mutate away from the vaccine strains. Last year, even though the most common vaccine had the "correct" strain, it was only 32% or so effective, because that strain had mutated so much from the baseline in the population.
>>
>>72611897
because immunities aren't passed down genetically with artificial immunisation.
>>
>>72630326
>The alternative is to risk getting sick from diseases that historically have had debilitating side effects if not straight out death

Like you do what you want with your kids, but I'll vaccinate mine, senpai.
>>
>>72611550
This literally goes against every profit making idea ever fucknut, you only need one vaccine, if they wanted to make lots of money they would require you to have them through your entire life, once a year even.
>>
How the vaccine industry keeps itself "immune" from the Constitution

http://www.naturalnews.com/043261_vaccine_industry_legal_immunity_US_Constitution.html
>>
>>72629925

All you're doing is replacing "muh feelings" with "common sense."

Fuck you and your "common sense."
I'm sorry. What primary medical literature has been published about your "common sense."
None, because you're a fucking faggot.

Certain vaccines are applied at certain ages BECAUSE of certain stages of the immune system, but keep spouting dangerous bullshit that has no basis in science based on "common sense."

Kill yourself you buzzword spouting faggot.

>When given the choice between the good of my children versus the good of the community, I will choose the good of my children.
Then you're a selfish faggot. Have fun having weird home schooled children.
>>
>>72630426
Yes but the newly mutated strain still bares some resemblance to it's ancestor meaning the original antibodies still offer some degree of immunity
>>
>>72617838
0.006% pretty good chance to take desu.
>>
>>72630815

> I don't understand the issue over having inactivated or weakened virus being used for vaccination

Weakened gives you a larger immune response, but it carries the risk of reverting back to the live form of the disease, albeit a REALLY small chance.

Inactive gives you NO chance of that happening, but the response is weaker.

Ultimately you should be doing weakened if you can in theory, but some disease don't lend themselves to this and otherwise some people or age groups with weaker immune systems would be better served with the inactive verson.
>>
File: vaccine-allergy-odds.jpg (91 KB, 864x466) Image search: [Google]
vaccine-allergy-odds.jpg
91 KB, 864x466
>>72631287
>>
>>72631426
The best are autism claims and retards like this faggot.

>Autism is caused by vaccines; not really, but let's say it is
>Parents would rather risk a huge slurry of lethal diseases because of a relatively small risk of being autistic, even by their counts.

Like I don't fucking get it.
>>
>>72611227
I sincerely believe you should be euthanized for the good of the human race and I would gladly volunteer to assist in any way
>>
>>72611227

It's an inactive form of the virus, retard.
>>
>>72631615

Because people are fucking retarded.

I had a black patient with diabetes who was developing hypertension.

Normally you'd give a hypertensive patient who has diabetes an ACE inhibitor or an ARB, but in blacks there is strong evidence at giving them a non DHP calcium channel blocker or a thiazide as a first line agent instead.

Dude got in my face as if I was trying to poison him saying
>fuck you cracker. you give me the meds for whitey i don't want any that other bullshit bum meds you give to blacks

Dealing with these people and reading this thread makes me want to just kill myself and end it all.
>>
>>72631915

DHP* not non DHP
>>
>>72631203

>"fuck you", "you're a fucking faggot", "dangerous bullshit" "kill yourself you buzzword spouting faggot" "you're a selfish faggot"

Why does this engender such rage in you? When I feel confident that I am correct in my beliefs, I don't mind people that disagree, I just wave them aside - never have I been as buttblasted and provoked as you seem to be.

Please provide the medical literature you stand behind. At least >>72627680 >>72627729

did, and although I would dispute the data as being a meaningful justification for mandatory vaccination, at least he added to the discussion.

I'm fine with being called a "selfish faggot." Why not be selfish? Am I obliged to always act in the public good? Is everyone? Should the parents of children overweight by x amount be prosecuted? Should those in metropolitan areas that drive cars instead of taking mass transit have their drivers licenses revoked? Should parents be forced to feed their children a diet 100% conforming to the current USDA Food Pyramid? Why not? It's for the good of public health! In fact, alcohol is decidedly bad for public health - shouldn't it be outlawed? Why aren't there government-administered, government-enforced daily treadmill runs for every citizen?

The elderly use a a disproportionate amount of health funding - wouldn't it be so unselfish of them to kill themselves? And if they choose not to - well, shouldn't the government do it for them? After all, they're only selfish faggots.
>>
>>72613081
>doctors are not experts says the unemployed bogan

you fucking mong, doctors have to go to college and then a medical school and then two years of residency. If they arent experts then who is?
>>
File: Diphtheria_epidemiology_US.gif (13 KB, 406x670) Image search: [Google]
Diphtheria_epidemiology_US.gif
13 KB, 406x670
Immunizations are one of the safest and most cost-effective preventative health measures.

The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and the American Academy of Family Physicians (AFP) recommend routine immunization with diphtheria toxoid, tetanus toxoid, and acellular pertussis vaccine for infants and children aged six weeks through six years.

After a series of four appropriately spaced doses of diphtheria-tetanus toxoid-containing vaccines, approximately 95 percent of infants and children achieve levels of diphtheria antitoxin correlated with protection (>0.1 international unit of antitoxin/mL) and virtually all infants and children achieve levels of tetanus antitoxin correlated with protection (>0.1 international unit of antitoxin/mL)

The effectiveness of diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis immunization is demonstrated by the decline of these diseases in the United States after the immunizations were added to the routine immunization schedule in the 1940s
>>
>>72629479
>Polio is still around thanks to rural Paki and afghani shitskin
Nothing of value was lost
>>
viruses are like little ships. In order to infect a cell they need to "dock" on the outside of the cell. The outside of a cell as particular ports that the virus exploits and then injects its RNA into the cell to infect it.

Viruses in a vaccine are dummy ships. They are identical to their lethal counterparts only they have the lethal payload removed. They can rock with a cell but they have completely harmless material to inject into it.

This means that the immune system will identify it as an invader and learn how to combat that particular shape of virus so if it sees it again it won't cause any harm. Only the next time the body sees it the virus won't be a dummy so knowing how to fight the virus early makes all the difference
>>
>>72632621
We know you Jews are trying to wipe out the white race faster by convincing people that lifesaving vaccines are actually horrible poison.
Tb.h the lot of you need to be treated with copper coated lead vaccinations
>>
Shoot yourself with smaller caliber bullets to build up an immunity to larger bullets.
>>
>>72615388
You have no idea what those do to the survivors do you?
>>
> I'VE NEVER HAD POLIO OR SMALL POX OR THE BUBONIC PLAGUE, BUT I HATE VACCINES BECAUSE I'M A BITCH THAT IS AFRAID OF SHOTS

t. Everyone ITT
>>
>>72613307
>M.S. in Immunology
You were saying?
>>
Vaccines don't cause autism

A fuck up in the vaccine process does

Its something to do with Vitamin D
>>
>>72634221
The problem is that we don't fully understand the entirety of the system we're screwing with. Only recently there was a PubMed article talking about how the "usual" pathway of stomach surgeries (sterilize the area before entry) eradicates positive/beneficial gut flora that then has to recolonize in a hostile environment, and this was gut flora that exists with you since birth. The BBB is infinitely more complex, yet we act as if we understand how it, and the rest of the body functions when we introduce foreign substances into it with 100% certainty. Do "vaccines" cause "autism?" Directly, no. But are there a whole host of other side effects that can go along with 1) the age of the vaccine, 2) the preservatives it's packaged in, 3) the immune system status of the host, 4) the mental state of the host, 5) the type of denaturation they used to kill the virus? Absolutely. They thought they had humanity figured out in 2000 when they mapped the human genome. Then came the epigenome. You think we're any closer to puzzling what makes a complete "human" out? You're funny.
>>
File: VaccinesAreSafeTrustMeGoy.png (204 KB, 353x402) Image search: [Google]
VaccinesAreSafeTrustMeGoy.png
204 KB, 353x402
This is /pol/s weakness. They see through every facade except the needle jew. Soro's is directly behind this scam and he loves that /pol/ believes in it.

Yes Goy, let us inject you with special fluids, it's for your own good!
>>
> everyone in this thread trying to change an Aussie's mind

Are you guys stupid? The Australian economy is doing far too well and needs to be taken down a few notches. Outbreaks of vaccine-preventable diseases would do WONDERS. Hush up!
>>
>>72615388
the spanish flu only killed healthy people. the stronger your immune system the more likely you were to die.
>>
Even Trump said vaccines are causing autism but /pol/ has too much autism to comprehend it all. It's too personal for /pol/, they don't like the fact that they've been physically injected with toxins that at bare minimum leave you partially brain damaged even if you don't get full autism, you are still damaged.

This is when you have to look beyond /pol/ for the truth because the kiddo's here are too far gone that some actually believe in mandatory vaccines aka medical tyranny
>>
File: jewshot.png (327 KB, 1200x673) Image search: [Google]
jewshot.png
327 KB, 1200x673
This is all you need to know. George Soro's wants to stop the anti-vaccination "conspiracy theorists"

http://www.infowars.com/soros-mouthpiece-calls-on-google-to-police-conspiracy-theories/
>>
>>72611227
> what are nonlinearties
> what is poison (sola dosis facit venenum)
> what is hormesis https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormesis
> what flag is next to the post
>>
File: 1448107054971.jpg (9 KB, 233x172) Image search: [Google]
1448107054971.jpg
9 KB, 233x172
>>72611227
4/10 bait, you're trying too hard
>>
Everyone in this thread should take note of OP's flag.
>>
>>72611760
PROOFS?!
>>
>>72636808
Thats the best reason to think they are bullshit
>>
>>72637219

Soro's Thanks You.

>>72636853

Soro's Thanks You

>>72637114

Soro's Thanks You.

http://www.infowars.com/soros-mouthpiece-calls-on-google-to-police-conspiracy-theories/
>>
I have a question, I swear it's not shitposting, i'm legitimately curious. I'm about 50 years old, and when I was a kid, we used to play in mercury-filled dumps ALL THE TIME in new york, they were pretty much the closest shit to playgrounds that we had, and not me, nor any of my friends ever got sick from the exposure. Is mercury composed differently for the usage of treating vaccines or is it really just a load of horseshit to scare people away from mercury?
>>
>>72637558

injecting mercury and playing in it are 2 different things
>>
>>72637419
Alex Jone's [sic] Thanks You
>>
>>72637731

10 shekels have been deposited into your bank account.
>>
>>72611760
what causes autism is not the vaccines, it's the fact that children are being hit with upwards of 20 of them in a very short time span

It works in the end, and the kid is immune, but you pretty much hit their developing immune systems and bodies with a fucking sledgehammer
>>
>>72637860
20 tinfoils were deposited under your matress
>>
File: australia.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
australia.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1044
>>72611227
You fucking retard. Don't you know how the immune system wo-

>flag

Move along, people.
>>
>>72637950
Nice chain of causality you have demonstrated there

shitty fucking leaf
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.