[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leftist parents throwing me out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: 9280318.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
9280318.png
29 KB, 633x758
So I came out to my parents last night.
I revealed my power level.
I told them everything - that I'm a nationalist who actively takes part in rallies of the nationalistic party in my country (Ruch Narodowy), that I hate anyone who isn't white, that I would die for my country.

My father wanted to fight me, because he's a liberal leftist that got cucked by the globalist propaganda (homosexuals should have equal rights, weed is the best thing ever, trans are normal people). Basically a slavic tumblrina.
My mother is similar - hippie that still goes to Woodstock. Obviously took his side because she's a woman.

They gave me the ultimatum - never ever dare to either talk pro-right wing and become leftist, or get out and never come back again.

I have one bag packed already.

I thought they'd be proud or at least accept that their son could become a nationalist in a nationalist country.
They broke my heart, honestly.

What do?
>>
>>72611013

Dunno man, finding somewhere to live and somewhere to work seem the obvious first step.

Or maybe they'll cool off after a few days, who knows.
>>
just be yourself
>>
>>72611013
(You) know what must now be done

Become an astronaut and finally

INTO SPACE
>>
>>72611013
>disrespecting your parents
Nah you're just a fag who wants to play tough
>>
>>72611013
>entire livelihood depends on leeching of parents
>reveal powerlevel

Are you a retard? Come on Polan.
>>
File: 1456962235134.jpg (97 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456962235134.jpg
97 KB, 500x500
>>72611013
>I revealed my power level like I was a faggot coming out of a closet.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>72611013
>slavic
>tumblrina

i call bullshit
>>
>>72611212
This
>>
Go away, and after a month try to contact them, they are still your parents.
>>
File: GreenLoontern.jpg (15 KB, 374x360) Image search: [Google]
GreenLoontern.jpg
15 KB, 374x360
>>72611013
welcome to my world.
>>
>>72611013
>nationalist
>leech

story checks out
>>
>>72611013
Kick the shit out of your dad, teach him that cucks will not be tolerated.
>>
Boomers are scum across the world.
>>
Ask them when they are going to adopt their refugee to replace their son.
>>
>>72611013

stay, and pretend to be the "good goyim" son, but let your hatred grow for them

make them apollogy tea every day for questioning their superior leftist outlooks

but poison it incrementally

You'd be doing your part in purging this sick and dying nation of it's disease that is killing it.
>>
>>72611223
It's my father who wanted to throw the first punch.
I was calming him down along with my mother.
I really wouldn't want to hurt him.
I just told them what I think, how I am and how it is.

>>72611178
Seems hard. I just finished school (19), and uni starts only in a few months, so living on my own would be hard, let alone find work.
>>
>>72611013
tell me one thing - your dad served in military before 1989?
>>
>>72611013
Your dad probably lets black men fuck your mother, get out of there.
>>
You're very cringeworthy for disrespecting your parents and telling them you h8 anyone that isn't white. No your homeless and equal to shit. And your parents think your a shit spawn too. Gj:))))))
>>
>>72611013
you may have revealed too much lol
>>
Your 'Dad' sounds like he likes watching the BBC fuck your mom OP.
>>
>hate anyone who isn't white

why do you hate yourself?
>>
>>72611249
>>72611262
How would I know that they'd go batshit crazy over this?
I thought that they're laid back in every sense of the word. I didn't really think my father would go into full combat mode after he heard it.
>>
>>72611013

Why did you reveal your power level? Did you seek their approval? Did you want to "fix" them? Uncuck them?
>>
>>72611451
>poison it incrementally

This will just make his parents build up a tolerance to poison.
>>
>>72611452
Good luck is what I can wish you. If you will manage to leave, it WILL be good for you and your character - you will become responsible and your self esteem will grow.
>>
>>72611452
Here's what actually happened:
You are a retarded memer who eats up everything he reads on /pol/. Therefore when you talked with your dad you ran out of arguments and threw a tantrum about RAPEFUGEES JEWS REEEEEEE. He told you to calm down or piss off and you ran to your room crying and masturbating.

1. Apologize
2. Educate yourself
3. Learn to communicate
>>
You got what you deserved for being socially retarded.
Idiots believe they can support and say whatever they want without any social consequences from others and others don't have the right to express their dislike for your self aggrandizing ideas.
Your pussified mentality of white victimhood is embarrassing to see.
I hope you're unable to find work and die on the streets, alone and hungry.
Its just natural selection taking out the shit in the gene pool.

Fucking millennials are all worthless, feminist or neo-nationalist.
You're so entitled and self important to the point of being socially autistic.
>>
>>72611520
if his parents really loved him they wouldnt be so eager to get rid of him and disown him of inheritance.

such parents deserve to be killed by their offspring.
>>
>>72611508
I don't know, but most likely not. My mother always told stories how they'd be long-haired hippies during the communist era.
It's embarrassing, I know.
>>
>>72611013
Join military
>>
>>72611013
this is bait or your parents must be polish jews.

MY parents have lived in sweden since the 80s and they are ultranationalistic as fuck
>>
>>72611618
Mohammed, pls.
>>
File: goeb.jpg (215 KB, 1264x1460) Image search: [Google]
goeb.jpg
215 KB, 1264x1460
>he didn't slowly redpill parents before going full Nazi
>>
Sorry OP but somehow I dont believe you. In Poland parents do not throw their kids out because of politics. And Ruch Narodowy is not openly racist party which "hates all non-whites". Non-whites are not even a problem in Poland (almost non-existent). So, what are you doing anon? Is this leftist subversion?
>>
>>72611607

>I dont know how toxins works durrr

dont respond to me again retard
>>
>>72611013
Dude come to Australia and learn bantz
>>
>>72611618
We didn't really talk about Jews and shitskins, though. Mostly the nationalistic stuff.
>>
>>72611452
>Seems hard. I just finished school (19), and uni starts only in a few months, so living on my own would be hard, let alone find work.

not the right circumstances for revealing your power level
>>
>>72611650
I will ride with Polish, sorry guys. Czy rodzice urodzili się przed 1970 ? Jesli tak, to nie ma odwrotu. Hipisi i brudstockowicze to banad lewackiego elektoratu, pełno ćpunów, punków, anarchistów i innego podczłowieczego cholerstwa.
Done.
>>
File: basedpoles.jpg (93 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
basedpoles.jpg
93 KB, 640x360
>>72611013
You are better off without them Pole bro,focus on your studies,Them disowning you because you love your own people/culture shows how degenerate they really are.
>>
>>72611013
Sell your soul to the devil.
>>
>>72611745

OP is a lying kike baiting.

all you faggots who believe him just ate it up

:^)
>>
>>72611633
Literally 90% of families in my neighborhood are either patriotic or full-on nationalistic.
I thought it was normal.
>>
>>72611755
>slav
>white

There's a reason Hitler purged the subhumans from the Ostgebiete.
>>
>>72611635
You're are corny sir. Shut the fuck up. Respect whoever brought you into this world by giving you shelter and freedom. Keep you're opinions to yourself. You literally just looked like a autist throwing a fit like that in front of your parents. Now you're probably crying like the week dumbshit you're and homeless
>>
They now mean nothing to you and are enemies of the reich. Be sure to rat them out when the time comes.
>>
File: 1449567206530.jpg (72 KB, 460x814) Image search: [Google]
1449567206530.jpg
72 KB, 460x814
>>72611618
No Imams allowed.
Go back to genital mutilation and killing your people over apostasy. You've got a lot of work to do, your people are set to be the majority of males aged 24-32 :^)
>>
File: 1450137555352.gif (930 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
1450137555352.gif
930 KB, 150x148
>>72611013
>right wing
>not standing on your own two feet already
>>
>>72611747
>poison
>toxin

ok bud
>>
>>72611777
1973 (mother)
1968 (father)
>>
>>72611837
>germans
>white

There's a reason why shitler lost his war
>>
Say that your father raped you and your mother allowed it. Do it for the lulz.
>>
>>72611633
He's 19 man. Why hope for all that bad shit. The kid is trying to find himself.

OP, the only way to win them back is to leave and make it on your own. I feel like you have some hard lessons ahead of you though. Good luck.
>>
>>72611868
didnt I tell your stupid ass not to respond to me again?

kurwa twoja mać?
>>
>>72611755
Still it's your fault for failing to comprehend the situation and give your arguments in a coherent way. The fact that you ran to your internet friends afterwards and mock your stupid parents only goes to show you are a manchild with delusion of grandeur who completely lost control the first time he talked politics outside the /pol/ hugbox.

Stop being a spoiled brat and then learn how to sell people stuff (including politic viewpoints)
>>
>>72611867
I'm fresh out of school. What can I do, besides sweeping the streets for a couple bucks and living at one of my friends'?
>>
>>72611847
>>72611520
what a fucking cuckold.

please move to Canada
>>
>>72611850
Corny people like you should shut the fuck up in this thread
>>
>>72611888
Yeah, the Allies and Russkies. Poland was on the level of France when it came to getting cucked.
>>
>>72611936
Find new parents.
>>
>>72611013
spend less time on /pol
>>
>>72611013
>poland
Yeah im calling bullshit
>>
File: image.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
349 KB, 350x233
You were supposed to gradually redpill them and build a movement not sperg out and turn them even more liberal while fitting their narrative of the psycho right winger.

Try again idiot, i turned my cucked Obama supporting family into Nationalist Trump supporters, it just takes highly intelligent, minimally aggressive debate.
>>
>>72611924
And yet you're being baited retard.
>>
>>72611013
Join the military.

Food, place to sleep, salary. You wanted to die for your country? Here you go.

Once you're out, buy an appartment with money you saved and become a security guard/cop, then earn a degree of your choosing with money you earned.
>>
>>72611949
No. You're a cuckold faggot sir
>>
>>72611980
Actually made me laugh. Thanks for cheering me up.
>>
File: afX46.jpg (86 KB, 305x307) Image search: [Google]
afX46.jpg
86 KB, 305x307
>>72611970
Corny? It's sarcasm, sperglord.
>>
>>72612004
not for this government thats occupied by kikes and communists.

Real Polaks know in order to truly free this country blood must spill, a lot of communist and kike blood must spill.
>>
Drop your nationalist bullshit and try again? Personally I wouldn't forgive you.
>>
>>72611013
get a job
>>
>>72611607
not with anti freeze
>>
This entire thread is stupid, and full of children who lack a modicum of respect for their elders and parents.

As you get older, you'll realize the level of sacrifice rearing children entails, and to throw shit at your parents because of a need to be 'right' is just retarded. Also, you simply can't make up for the breadth of experience that people have had in their lives. Sometimes people will have opinions that you disagree with, but their arrival at those opinions could be justified by their experiences.

Everyone can probably list off a number of things that they feel is kooky with their parents' beliefs or values, however, actual adults look past that because they value family. Being family doesn't mean you have to agree on things, or even like their opinions.

Saying "I didn't know they'd flip out," shows far more about your lack of interest in them, and more about your own need to press forward your own views on them. You should know. In fact, you should be able to predict your parent's actions with near certainty if you actually paid attention.

This will probably get a lot of flak, but fuck it, most people don't recognize what is important until it is gone. I'm sure that being 'right' on politics is more important than one's own parents. Funny how fracturing a family unit is suddenly being treated as fine as long as the thoughts and feelings are noble... where have I heard that before?
>>
>>72612004
I heavily considered this through the last 3 years.
I might actually go this route and go to uni before reaching 25.
>>
>>72612090
Consider the following: They'll give you a free gun and ammo. On day of rope you'll be protecting the kikes, possibly being very close to them.

Wink Wink Nudge Nudge. Or be hobo, starve to death, that'll help your country a lot ;).
>>
>>72611936
That is a start. It will not be easy.
>>
How tough is your dad if he's an SJW cuck. Beat him up and assert your dominance as an alpha male
>>
>>72611875
Here is an answer. They born and grew up in Commie Poland. It is in their mind, veins. I'm sorry bro, but I'm in some point just like you. I have a dad from 1965, a military officer "brązowe buty" if you know what I mean... Man! He created himself as Marshall Piłsudski supporter but trust me, he is a red to the dead. Same like my mother, but she is a simple woman from Polish village. They both belive in dream that in Communist Poland was a bad, but at least people help each other (bullshit) and gov just steal everything, and they let people do the same. Pathology, huh? Just wait for this few months, october will be your goal. Find out about how can you move in into dormitory at your uni. Find a student job, be free.
>>
>>72611013
>Be racist
>and xenophobic
>my father is leftist
>he doesn't mind it at all

Sucks for you OP.
Contact your friends, maybe one of them can take you in before you get a job and rent some place.
Become succesful, be sure your parents are aware of it, never contact them.
>>
>>72611013

Blend in with them. Think of Jon Snow and the wildings. Also join the army reserves.
>>
>>72611013
>>72611013
>>72611013
Did you tell them that jews invented communism and that the holocaust didn't happen?
>>
>>72612165
This
>>
File: are-you-threatening.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
are-you-threatening.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
>>72612195
This. He has challenged you.
>>
>>72612251
>Blend in with your parents. Think of Jon Snow and the wildings
Quality advice brought to you by reddit.comâ„¢
>>
>>72612130
>This will probably get a lot of flak

Pretty much the whole thread is saying similar shit to you
>>
>>72612165
You' know what they do to you in the military, they put you through a goyim breakdown process, they mentally torture you, in order to reprogram you into an obedient goyim. All the while undergoing political indoctrination.

which is leftist political doctrine

by the time they're through with you you'll either blow your own brains out or the reprogramming will work.

you're better off working, saving up for your own gear , training at your own pace and not committing any service to these whores.
>>
Anonku, będe się dzisiaj za ciebie modlił w kosciele jak dzisiaj jeszcze pójdę. Trzymaj się mocno. Poza tym, twoi rodzice chuja ci mogą, pozostań w domu tak długo, aż ten twój ojciec janusz-patus zacznie cie napierdalac rano bys wypierdalal z domu.

Z pozdrowieniami, anon znad morza.
>>
>>72611618
This is Poland Mehmet.
Anon views are not something amazing in Poland, it's normal.
His parent views tho...that's different story.
>>
>>72611013
>this story
go to work, rent flat, live by you own
>>
>>72612384
this. every military is basically just dying for kike bankers at this point.
>>
>>72612130
This. Thread just proved how much teens are in this thread that's testicles and brain are undeveloped. Respect your elders dumbshits. Also stop making lame scenarios for the mentally challenged Op
>>
>>72612130
I didn't come out like "hurr, I'm a fucking nationalist and I will burn leftists". I just sat down with them, started a topic and went through with it while being respectful (I never once during that discussion called them a disrespectful name or anything).

>Saying "I didn't know they'd flip out," shows far more about your lack of interest in them
So what does it say about them that they were so shocked that their son was a nationalist that they had to flip out and threaten him? They didn't know? Why?

>you should be able to predict your parent's actions with near certainty if you actually paid attention
And they should know who their son is.

>and to throw shit at your parents because of a need to be 'right' is just retarded
I didn't throw shit. I just came out to them, I told them what I really think, and they were the ones to start shit. They are the ones trying to force me to have the "proper" views. I didn't force anything on them, just said that I'm okay with them being leftist, and they should be okay with me being nationalistic.

Blind respect isn't what I need.
>>
>>72612130

We don't know the circumstances though. OPs dad should have acted like a man and respected that his son was forming his own beliefs and finding his voice like he once did. The kid is 19, and his views will change with experience.
>>
How many of you guys adopt far right political ideologies as an arbitrary form of teenage rebellion....... I suspect an awful lot
>>
File: haha kek lel.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
haha kek lel.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>he got disowned because of memes on a satirical chinese cartoon image board
>>
>>72612507
>Your opinions differ from my own? You must be stupid and/or a child and not really mean it
>>
>>72612491
Jesus you are an awful human being. Move out.
>>
>>72612384
Put your thoughts down in some digital file and conceal it somewhere, your objectives, purposes, state of mind.

Once you're out, read it and try to remember. I am sure that'll set you back on the right track, unless they pumped you full of drugs in Poland military (I doubt they even have money for these drugs, lmao).
>>
>>72612529
>/pol/ is satire

is this entire thread full of Reddit?

it sure seems like it.
>>
>>72612131
Do it. You got some education, so you'll be more than just a foot soldier in there.
>>
You should apologize and hide your power level until you are fully moved out as a sign of respect, they raised you and what you did is exactly how conservative parents feel when their kids grow up and become hard lefties, it hurts. You want to instill your values into your kids and see yourself within them. Don't let your relationship with your parents be ruined because of political differences, family is worth more than that.
>>
>>72612507
>How many of you guys adopt far left political ideologies as an arbitrary form of teenage rebellion....... I suspect an awful lot
>>
>>72612529
>satirical chinese cartoon image board
>not taiwanese surf-wave drawing board
>>
>>72611452
Your parents are obligated by law to finance your life as long as you are in education (or to the age of 26, I think, this number can be wrong). So if you are going to Uni and they won't give you money sue them.
>>
>>72612491
You're still fucking homeless. Go suck some dicks for rent money faggot
>>
>>72612594
for having an opinion?
>>
>>72612594
>come out gay
>is brave
>come out nationalist
>your are an awful human being

The Prime Cuck of Germany.
>>
>>72612594
>Jesus you are an awful human being

How?
>>
>>72611834
Being nationalistic is one thing, but saying "I hate everyone who isn't white" is taking it too far.
>>
>>72611223
Lol, Germans are a cucks and they dare to call other ppl fags.
Well my Polish fellow, what you should do is to take political control over your home.
>>
>>72611013
well at least u won't be alone in your nationalist state. join the movement full time and let it become your life
>>
>>72612130
Parents should expect their kids to have dumb opinions, and be able to deal with that without throwing punches.

I'm not trying to defend OP here, but if your son is 19, he's too old to hit and too young to have any real perspective.
>>
>>72611834
It is normal.
You just ended up with that 10%
My father while being to the left, doesn't really care I'm to the right.
You got shitty parents anon.
>>
>>72611381
Pretty much this. Tell your mom a you are sorry because we treat women with respect but definitely beat the shit out of your dad.
>>
>>72612648
American compassion towards fellow nationalists right here. You disgust me burger. Maybe American History X was right after all.
>>
File: dkTjZVP.jpg (14 KB, 304x303) Image search: [Google]
dkTjZVP.jpg
14 KB, 304x303
>>72611013
Are you parents aware of what's happening in Western Europe or do they not care?
>>
>>72611906
I'm an American I have have zero sympathy for massive embarrassments like OP.
I don't care if you're 19, you're still a fucking idiot for blowing up on the people who have taken care of you for those 19 years over getting social approval from people on the internet.
Family unit is core to right wing identity and you literally just shat all over it.
If I was your father I would have beaten the shit out of you before kicking you out on the spot.
Your fucking family is more important than a bunch of random sexually repressed 20 years olds on the internet. There is a significantly greater chance of them actually giving a shit about you for who you are rather than online "friends", who in this toxicly individualistic society spend a lot of their energy trying to win over your efforts to be put to their cause.
Fuck you OP.
Die alone, cold, sad, and miserable, knowing your need for approval from online nationalists was more important to you than your relationship with your parents.
You literally backstabbed your own.
You like your friends enough to let them have dissenting opinions but don't love your parents enough to not emotionally explode on them over your own insecurities.
If you're sponging off someone else and you're over 17.
Learn to SHUT THE FUCK UP.
They put up with that because they love you and want to do what "they" believe is best for you.
They might not always be right but your friends will never do that unilaterally in your best interest like family will.
Friendship doesn't mean shit in 2016, especially not online friends.
>>
eh, if you were nationalist they would have accepted you, but you went full autist and ruined it. hope you have a good paying job because inthe real world thats the only way to not become homeless and die/kill yourself
>>
>>72611013
leave them bereft of a future.
It's just what they have done to the west.
>>
Every opinion in this thread so far sucks.

OP's views were not the first cause of all of this. Obviously they do not have a good relationship to begin with if a political discussion ends this way. Blaming OP as an autist is a meme. If there is a bad relationship between parents and children then 99% of the time more fault rests with the parents.

OP even if this blows over you should move out anyways. You have rocky communication with them at best and it's time to go be your own man. Tell them you're moving out and after you leave you'll probably end up having a better relationship anyways.
>>
>>72611013
My parents openly hate niggers. I was not raised this way but it became more open when we got older and especially when Obama got elected.
>>
>>72612701
It's not like I'm going to murder a nigger when I see one. Well... if I see one.
>>
>>72611572
What criteria and methodology do you use to describe races?
>>
>>72612770
at least u aren't alone. ignore those cucks are be prepared to give your all for poland. may the spirit of fascism guide you to victory
>>
>>72612658
For his arrogant entitlement
>they started it

>>72612684
?

>>72612696
You're just full on teenage rebellion.
>they should know who their son is.
>they were the ones to start shit
>they should be okay with me being nationalistic
>respect isn't what I need.
>fuck mom for not knowing I spent my whole day on /pol/
The whole situation is just you failing to communicate. And the reason for this is that you can't argue your viewpoints but just hold them because they are EPIC and make you feel strong
Know your audience
>>
>>72611013
Fuck you mamamama
>>
also my father is a commie sympathizer somehow, the hardest working man i know or can imagine.
The reason: he is deluded and simply too nice and believes what he is told.

As well he is a race mixer but luckily not with a foreigner since my mother was a fresh off the reserve native and this does not contradict nationalist stances regarding Canada
>>
>>72612960
he's saying they tried to attack him

that's what he means by they started it.
>>
File: 1461869196622.png (12 KB, 569x423) Image search: [Google]
1461869196622.png
12 KB, 569x423
>>72611013
You should've seen this coming and had a plan for it. Even so I'm fairly certain they can't just throw you out, there are usually eviction laws that say you need to be given a months notice to leave your primary residence.

I don't know how it works in Poland but it's worth Googling.
>>
>>72612684
Full blown cuckoldry right here

Parents would rather their kids get dicked in the asshole than build and defend a bright future
>>
>>72612897
>Obviously they do not have a good relationship to begin with if a political discussion ends this way
you under estimate the modern left
>>
So many cucks in this thread.

/pol/ is kill
>>
>>72611013
0/10 cant believe faggots are falling for this
>>
>>72612950
Well, we are not refugee ridden so it's not that bad.
>>
File: 1423863599765.png (700 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
1423863599765.png
700 KB, 1417x1417
RZAL TYPA XD
>>
>>72612805
I agree mostly with your sentiments, but I'd like to add another level to it.

Just thinking in a utilitarian fashion, why in Christ's name would he come out vehemently and personally as the antithesis of their political beliefs? What would he have to gain from that, aside from petty emotional value?

If you're still living with people willingly providing for you (reckon you didn't pay them rent), you don't rock the boat. You're polite to them. You treat them well, and if your opinion dissents from theirs you refrain from voicing it.

Basically, I'm saying that not only is this fella disrespectful to his parents, he also acted foolishly without forethought of consequences.
>>
>>72612805
Converting them>joining his family=Losing them.

Your race is just the extension of family that will build communities and continue on in your name
>>
File: 1411295816446.png (90 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1411295816446.png
90 KB, 208x250
kill yourself
>>
>>72611013
Good, If I have learned anything in life it is that people need to experience negative events to grow stronger, better and smarter. This is not a defeat but the start of a new page. Keep your bitterness and feelings by heart and the motivation created by those emotions will carry you on through your life.
>>
>>72612491

>So what does it say about them that they were so shocked that their son was a nationalist that they had to flip out and threaten him? They didn't know? Why?

>And they should know who their son is.

Anyone here want to raise their hand if they DIDN'T keep shit from their parents? This is a completely asymmetrical situation. I'm pretty fucking sure YOU knew what your parent's thought.

>They are the ones trying to force me to have the "proper" views. I didn't force anything on them, just said that I'm okay with them being leftist, and they should be okay with me being nationalistic.

The function of parents is to try to guide their children on the right path. It doesn't mean they are correct. They might be honestly be hurt that the child they reared has the complete opposite values that they have tried to impart. This isn't a left/right issue either, but affects everyone. This is also why talking politics/religion with family is childish, stupid shit.

>Blind respect isn't what I need.

>>72612495
>>72612768

I don't think OP's parents were in the right either, if everything he said is factually accurate. The response seems a little "off" however, so I'm skeptical.
>>
File: 425.jpg (187 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
425.jpg
187 KB, 1600x900
>having respect for people just because they are older
Why? Being old is not a difficult thing to do in this day and age, that alone is not worthy of respect.
>having respect for your parents just because they are your parents
Why? Having children is their prime fucking directive, we have no other clear purpose other than to spread our seed. Why should you feel some great respect just because they got drunk and fucked?

Please provide me with a logical reason as to why old people or those people we call parents should be respected just because they are old or parents.
>>
polacy zwierzęta, a narodowcy jeszcze większe
poles are animals, nationalists are greater animals
>>
>>72611013
Just shelter your power level from them until you have the funds in order to properly move out and not screw yourself. Don't rush yourself into moving out just because they have competing ideologies.
>>
>>72613234
>those people we call parents
Ultimate edge
>>
>>72611989
This. It's all about taking it slow, casually commenting on one issue at a time and offering a different "moderate" view until it gradually builds up. Always remaining calm and even almost passionless, just confident about the little you say. I've turned my hippie uni girlfriend into a brexiter like that. It takes a while but if they are inherently good people, it's worth it.

You cant force someone to take the redpill, you can only entice them. Thus sperging is never the answer.
>>
>>72611013
You know what to do. Leave and don't look back. Your parents sound like morons. Find a home where you won't be persecuted by fascists for your beliefs.
>>
>>72611013
You did everything right, friend. Living on your own may prove difficult at first, but no doubt you'll be fine. Live at friends or flat sharing, pick up a job and live like a free man.
>>
>>72612805
>I'm an American I have have zero sympathy for massive embarrassments like OP
Hear, hear.
>you're still a fucking idiot for blowing up on the people who have taken care of you for those 19 years over getting social approval from people on the internet
I didn't do it for anybody on the Net. It's just socially approved in my country, it appeals to me, its values appeal to me. Maybe I'm wrong for choosing those beliefs, maybe I'm not. Time will tell. Is that reason enough to kick your kid out?
>Family unit is core to right wing identity and you literally just shat all over it
Except that I want to be with them despite our differences. They're the ones that want to throw me out for being different than them.
>If I was your father I would have beaten the shit out of you before kicking you out on the spot
Not really.
>Your fucking family is more important
Seems like I'm not important enough to them.
>There is a significantly greater chance of them actually giving a shit about you for who you are
By forcing their beliefs upon me. Right.
>You literally backstabbed your own
No, I just came out in the open. I was ready to take the blows, I didn't try to make them bleed emotionally.
>You like your friends enough to let them have dissenting opinions but don't love your parents enough to not emotionally explode on them over your own insecurities
>Learn to SHUT THE FUCK UP
Why? They're liberals. They want opinions to be heard. What's the issue now that opinions shouldn't be voiced?
>They put up with that because they love you and want to do what "they" believe is best for you
They don't really put up with me now.
>They might not always be right but your friends will never do that unilaterally in your best interest like family will
Honestly doubting it right now. I already phoned one of my buddies, and he's ready to take me in.
>Friendship doesn't mean shit in 2016
Looks like you have no friends.
>>
>>72613330
Parents are just people, why should you treat them differently than you treat any other person? Why should you not hold respect, or disdain, depending on their character?
>>
>>72611013
>My father wanted to fight me

Then why didn't you do it and assert your dominance over the household? Fucking pussy, you better get the fuck out then.
>>
File: 1453056866922.jpg (66 KB, 612x574) Image search: [Google]
1453056866922.jpg
66 KB, 612x574
>mfw the next generation is going to revolt against their parents with nationalism and traditional values

The world is going upside down.
>>
>>72611013
If you live under their roof, eat their food and spend their money, you don't really have a choice, either man up and leave, or do what they say.
>>
>>72611013
Drop the nationalist part and tell your story to the press. Then get max lulz when your parents are eviscerated in the papers for being homophobes.
>>
>>72611013

You don't need them.
Goodspeed. Fuck those communists.
>>
>>72611013
Had the same shit with my dad whos going through a midlife crisis and is hardcore liberal because it's what the hip young kids are doing. I was unrelenting in my positions (though I wish I could just keep to myself, he'll bugger me until I snap though and have to shut down his liberal bullshit anti-white commentary), and because I'm not a cuck hes come to respect them and not challenge me because he's tired of losing I suspect. I've grown stronger than he is physically and mentally, plus I'm entirely independent so there's nothing he can hold over me. Also he knows when he pisses me off I ignore his calls and don't come to family events so he wishes to avoid that as well.

The point there is you need to be less of a beta bitch. Don't take the "bd alpha" thing too far, just grow up and be an actual man. The fact that he doesn't respect your opinion means he doesn't respect you. If you learn how to be a respected person it will benefit you in many other aspects of life.

Remember that this is your father, don't be a degenerate and run away and lose contact with your kin. Learn the difference between argument and discussion and explain to him you won't argue but would be happy to discuss. If he descends into argument tell him to fuck off for a while. I'd honestly recommend just staying out of it altogether, there are not many ways to win in these cases. Both of you lose when you fall further apart. But if you must redpill him be smart about it, there are indeed ways to do it right, if you have to argue at all you're doing it wrong. Once a discussion becomes argument everybody yells and nobody listens, and they only further reaffirm their beliefs whether right or wrong.
>>
>>72611013
>son has different wordviews than us
>better ignore him
How tolerant of them, fuck them.
>>
You fucken moron.

Good parasite NEVER kills its host.
>>
>>72611013
Join the Military. You`ll need cannon fodder to stall while we invade.
>>
>>72611618
>Educate yourself

Found the leftist cuck
>>
>>72611013
Either fake, or you're an idiot (sorry). What reaction did you expect from such parents? It's better not to talk about politics within your family at all. My parents are totally blue-pilled. If I told them what I think e.g. about Hitler, they'd probably kick me out of our house too.
>>
>>72613334
Pretty much, always offering a perspective that they can actually listen to and think about without them feeling personally challenged helps. Remember, when people are abruptly faced with facts that contradict their beliefs, they double down on those beliefs.
>>
>>72613367
ignore all germen
>>
>>72613605
>Education is for lefties
You must be quite the man
>>
>>72613222
>Anyone here want to raise their hand if they DIDN'T keep shit from their parents
I didn't, though. I was posting nationalistic stuff on my FB for the last few years, and my parents use FB, so it's not like they never saw anything. Also, my room is full of GROM stuff.

>This is a completely asymmetrical situation. I'm pretty fucking sure YOU knew what your parent's thought
Maybe I knew, maybe I didn't.
What's more important - did they? If not, why? I was open about everything.

>The function of parents is to try to guide their children on the right path
"Hey son, get out because your views don't compliment mine, cheers."
I'd never do that to my kid.

>They might be honestly be hurt that the child they reared has the complete opposite values that they have tried to impart
"I'm hurt, so I'm going to either erase it from my life or force it into the mold I created."
Oooookay.

>This is also why talking politics/religion with family is childish, stupid shit
Ironic, because they are very knowledgeable about religion and we could talk for hours straight about it.

>The response seems a little "off" however, so I'm skeptical
Just slavic things.
>>
>>72612090
But you will learn to shoot, have polish buddies, also food and shelter. You will not fight anybody for kikes, and in case of happening you can always switch sides and convince your comrades to do so.
>>
>>72613477
Actually just post it on the SJWshpere via tumblr or twitter and enjoy mad lulz and the SJW hate machine rends their reputations overnight.
>>
>>72613367
You're wasting time right now, you could be sucking dick for rent monies. Faggot
>>
Left is very accepting of other's opinions i see
On the other hand you are still living with your parents so eh
>>
>>72612200
But gommie Poland wasn't about refugees, open borders, lgbt shit, it was about worker's rights, socialism and army. I don't like communists, but they were much better then modern left
>>
>>72613234
>Please provide me with a logical reason as to why old people or those people we call parents should be respected just because they are old or parents.
When someone spends 19 years nurturing and guiding you, they've made a significant investment in your wellbeing, emotionally and financially. You are the meaning in their lives, the support network in their old age, and they have a huge interest in helping you become the best person you can be.

Your parents, at age 19, are probably the people you've spent the most time around, known the longest, and have the most reliance upon.
>>
>>72613234
You don't understand the idea, it's basically a mind game and diplomacy skill in everyday life, I'm respectful toward elders, neighbors and family, helpful and generally a nice person these people see it so when I'm NOT respectful toward someone they know something is seriously wrong with that person because I can get along with pretty much everyone.
>>
>>72613864
You did not offer a single argument in your entire post.
>>
>>72613367
Human reason derives from our emotion. If you want to convince someone sell them a logical point emotionally.
In this case point out to your leftist father how even muds who go through the institutions (schools, universities, jobs, etc.) in Sweden Germany etc. still hold with an overwhelming majority fascist views who throw back the society centuries (honor killings, killing apostates, sharia law, etc.)

From what you write it sounds like
>KILL ALL NIGGERS
>why?
>FUCK YOU DAD DON'T QUESTION THE NARRATIVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>72611013
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>72611013
>leftist dad said he thought what the Nazis tried to do was abominable and that he hated them
>tfw I told him I also hated the Nazis
>but then I said "because they didn't finish the job"
>he just looked shocked as I laughed

To be fair everyone knows I don't hate Jews that much, I've repeatedly supported Israel's actions in Palestine despite them repeatedly trying to tell me about the poor oppressed mudshits
>>
>>72613857
But they still are commies, they still want free shit handed out to them, and if not they'll just take it from those who have it, the only difference is they call themselves democrates these days.
>>
>>72613864
Then why not co-operate?
I don't see a problem with living with someone of different political views. I'm not mad at them for having different beliefs. On the other hand, they are.
>>
>>72613632
Absolutely. Just even think about when you took the redpill yourself. Did it all happen in a single afternoon, a single conversation? No, of course not it took time. Your parents, family, spouses, friends -anyone- are just the same.

Does OP really think so little of his parents he imagined he could change their minds that easily?
>>
>>72614108
>Does OP really think so little of his parents he imagined he could change their minds that easily?

He's 19, reckon he didn't rub his braincells together about it at all.
>>
>>72613367
He's kind of right though. Family is THE core of right-wing and THE core of any successful nation. You stick together, no matter what. Parents can disown you, but you cannot disown your parents. (And this is one of the 10 commandments.)

You aren't planning to not talk to them ever again are you? You will have to be with them for a whole lifetime.

Now, I'm not saying you need to go and continue living with them. Find some kind of job if you can- perhaps a trade- and live on your own, and then get a better job after university. Whatever you do, I still suggest you forgive your family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-7c4VNGOgU
>>
>>72612805
>Friendship doesn't mean shit in 2016, especially not online friends.

>It's CURRENT YEAR, and the concept of 'friendship' doesn't exist anymore.

The fuck? I was sort of nodding at the rest of your post, but literally what?
>>
>>72613962
>I guess I hate ragheads, dad... well, I actually hate anyone that isn't white
>WHAT THE FUCK, I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FUCKING GABBER

That's how it actually went. Sorry to ruin your moment.
>>
>>72611013
>What do?

Get a position as chef in wendys.You make 130k per year.
>>
>>72614021
Dude, there was no free shit during soviet times, everybody worked. And redistributing wealth for members of your nation is not the same as what EU is pushing down people's throats now.
>>
>>72613730
The American is right though, NEVER talk about politics with your friends, family and anyone you want to keep a good relationship with. NEVER. Keep your tongue tight.
>>
>>72611013
annex their house for leibensraum
>>
>>72611013
> My father wanted to fight me, because he's a liberal leftist that got cucked by the globalist propaganda (homosexuals should have equal rights, weed is the best thing ever, trans are normal people).

This is why Slavs cannot be trusted.

70 years ago everybody knew.
>>
>>72614239
>I guess I hate ragheads, dad... well, I actually hate anyone that isn't white
>Sorry to ruin your moment
Nah you actually make my point but w/e.
>>
>>72614214
I want to stick together. They don't want to.
I want to stick together despite our differences, they want to erase me from their life due to our differences.
And we will see. I will call them in the nearest future after I'll leave. It will be up to them if they'll want to overcome our differences.
>>
>>72611013
>ruch narodowy
>Hating everyone non whte.

Thata not how it works you retard
>>
>>72611618
that's a 6/10 on the bait scale, jolly good show, keep it up
>>
>>72614212
He probably argued as if there was an audience to be won, forgetting it's not the same at all as trying to convert the person you're speaking to.

Too many YT videos and not enough experience engaging in the real world.
>>
>>72611013
cannabis is better than alcohol in every regard OP, exept someone might enjoy alcohol's effects more than cannabis.

All drugs should be legalized, this is one of the VERY few things the leftists are right about.

Homosexuals (Those who are actually born homosexual ) should have equal rights, it is retarded and inhumane to think otherwise, however, people should NOT under NO circumstances be encouraged as children to be homosexual, transexual ect, they should just do what they feel is right.

But your parents are retarded for not encouraging nationalism, nationalism is a trait far too rare these days,
>>
>>72613934
Hopefully putting it more bluntly can penetrate your autism.

Family is mutual dependence. Good parents expect you to look after them, not only materially but also emotionally and spiritually. In return, they will do the same for you. This is the mutually beneficial social contract that forms the basis of any civilisation west of the Hajnal line.

If you opt in to the social contract, you will receive many benefits. If you opt out, you can fuck off to the women's studies centre to hang out with all the other arseholes who want to destroy the family.
>>
>>72614428
>>72614108
I don't want to change their minds at all.
I just want them to accept the situation.

But oh well, I'm packing up.

I will update tomorrow.
>>
File: Marks.png (62 KB, 340x341) Image search: [Google]
Marks.png
62 KB, 340x341
>>72614366
oh we've got something far more insidious here than your much feared "slavs"...slavs are a victim of them just as you are

we've got semites.

:^)
>>
>>72611013

become leftist assrape your mum in her sleep as revenge if you are a fag your dad , why even tolerant this shit
>>
>>72613689
Clearly that's not what he meant, cuckold.
>>
>>72611013
Get the fuck out their house you stupid cunt
>>
>>72611618
>germany
>notcucked

The level of shitposting is astonishing.
>>
NO VALUE IN HERE

Move to next thread

>>72614474
>>72614474
>>72614474
>>72614474
>>
>>72614548
Then why even sperg? You're just right wing, not a faggot. There was no need to "come out".

Yes your dad shouldnt have reacted as he did, you on the other hand shouldnt have invited this bullshit into his house by spouting memes IRL.

Best you can do now is move out, but say you still love them, want to remain a family and that you are sorry you couldnt find a way to agree to disagree.

Maybe you'll guilt-trip some parental instinct into them in the process so you can move past this as soon as humanely possible. If that happens, learn from your mistake : dont bring up politics unless you're willing to carry the consequence.
>>
>>72611013
Crash with people you met at rallies obviously. Is there a skinhead squat in your city?
>>
>>72611618
Achmed stop wasting electricity from Refugee center on posts.
>>
>>72614848
>skinhead squat
fucking disgusting
>>
>>72611013
Parents that stop being parents because of politic ideologic aren't really your parents. Family comes first, then politics.
>>
show them this video and they'll never look back

https://youtu.be/8ttZnZAMFsU
>>
>>72614062
That was the general case for why families are important and valuable. For yours in particular, you'll have to ask them.

If you straight up told an ex-hippie that you hate non-whites, instead of leading with something like "Polish people really stick together" or "I'm glad Warsaw still has Poles in it, have you seen photos of London?", then I'm not surprised he was angry.
>>
You can come here and take my computer room. Just knock before you leave the room and never look me in the eyes. There will be small chores. I know how to handle papers etc, I already have 6 slavs here. It's great and I don't exploit you, it's good for everyone. Come fast and bring friends if you'd like.
>>
>>72614320
>everybody worked
everybody pretended that works
>>
>>72614914
/thread

Unless you're a goddamn murderer or pedophile, your parents should pretty much love you unconditionally.
>>
File: 1457342134554.png (104 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
1457342134554.png
104 KB, 600x597
>>72613285
no sebek popisłaeś się
>>
File: for enjoyment of slav.jpg (1 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
for enjoyment of slav.jpg
1 MB, 4000x3000
>>72614974

Room for enjoyment of slav, provided. Come fast now, just bring essentials, no drugs or weapons.
>>
File: severeconcern.jpg (76 KB, 829x645) Image search: [Google]
severeconcern.jpg
76 KB, 829x645
>>72611212
>>
Your family hates you, don't tell them where you go if you decide to try better offer in a wealthy country ok. Not a word to anyone just Go Fast.

He will provide you: >>72614974 >>72615198 he is good man.
>>
>>72611589
Fun fact: liberals are the least tolerant people that exist. They "tolerate" only things which conform to their ideals and nothing else.
>>
>>72611013
Fellow based Pole
>>
Maybe you shouldn't rely on handouts :^)
>>
>>72615022

Would you? What if your kid's retarded?

I don't know if I could do it tbhwy
>>
File: 1461012589903.jpg (82 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1461012589903.jpg
82 KB, 500x450
theres only one thing to do bro....
>>
>>72611589
It's like them shouting for more rapefugees and calling right-wingers Hitler didn't tick you of or something.
>>
>>72614325
>Don't talk about the only things that have a significant impact on your children's future
>Implying this isn't how illogical idealogies become prominent
>Censor yourself so the lefties don't have to

The greatest trick the leftists ever pulled. This meme needs to die.
>>
>>72614375
God go suck so of ahmeds cock faggot
>>
Hello, are you respond, dear slav.

I will catch you for good life in sweden come fast.
>>
>>72611013
my parents are tvn brainwashed too. I live in Gdansk with my wife. I can see you speak english. I can provide work for you if you want to live on your own
>>
>>72615408
Uh... Retardism is like the single golden example of where you simply can't reject them. Or you're just making an unfunny joke.
>>
>>72613460
nah, it's the usual thing.
rebelling is the core of being someone's child.

polytheistic religions are based on new gods killing the old gods, therefore bringing the new order.

just embrace it, anon. you will hate the living fuck out of the new generation, and they will feel the same about their successors.
>>
I believing in treating slavs Good. All are great for slav in these country. Come boy
>>
>>72611452
>Seems hard. I just finished school (19), and uni starts only in a few months, so living on my own would be hard, let alone find work.

Yes, it will be hard. But it's necessary, and you can do it.
>>
Come to the UK, make fat stacks, rotate back to Polan in a few years and live the easy life because of dat low cost of living.
>>
>>72611589
Think of it like that:
Say you find a fellow nationlist wife, you have a son, and he turns out being a huge leftist. How would you feel?
>>
>>72611013
Hahahha
Dude you should never go full retard

If you wan't to reveal your powerlevel do it slowly not like this
Stupid people are the reason why the right got a bad image you've got no selfawareness

Made my whole familie go full nazi
They hate migrants, shitskins, islam and are voting afd and we are from poland

Truth be told my familie was always on the right side to begin with
>>
>>72611013
>(homosexuals should have equal rights, weed is the best thing ever, trans are normal people)
i'll give you the trans thing but the other two have been mainstream since like the 90s
>>
>>72614548
>I don't want to change their minds at all.
Too much work, so you rather flee?
>>
> he took /pol/ seriously

It's just a laff matey.
>>
>>72611013
Does Poland have a ymca? I'd suggest going there or asking a local church for help with accommodation.
>>
>>72615732
UK is shit, slave the slav, horrible sleeping, many pain. Sweden good for all slav, "super slav country every day."
>>
File: 1460728861401.jpg (7 KB, 199x196) Image search: [Google]
1460728861401.jpg
7 KB, 199x196
>>72615888
you dont even know how hard is to turn liberal cucks from Poland to the right side
heres example KOD
>>
>>72615971
>id : jew
You literally cant make this shit up
>>
>>72615768
>being a Germancuck who need to use jew tactics to say the truth

top kek. I really hate all you Tyskershits. You are by far the most pathetic people of Europe. Not even the eternal Svenskersvin can match you.
>>
>>72615971
Acktung Juden!
>>
File: FullSizeRender1.jpg (61 KB, 591x405) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender1.jpg
61 KB, 591x405
>>72611013
This isn't what you want to hear, but you are a child living in their home. You've dealt with their cuckoldry for this long, now suck it up and deal with it for another year or 2 until you can get out and live your life how you want to. It's cliche, but their house, their rules, even tho you think you know it all.

Tell em , you were having a stressful day, week, year that seems to have led to some rebellion and this is what your puny brain came up with. Give them a nice big hug, bc they're you're mom and dad and go enjoy the internet they pay for. Use it to start looking for a job and apartment so you can say big boy things in your own home.
>>
>>72615971
Kill yourself, JEWkw7Vq.
>>
>>72611452
You fool. You revealed your power level to normies. Just pretend you regret everything and tell them you'll be a normie lefty from now on. Stay in school and get a job and secure your future, then when you move out you can get your hitler youth haircut going again.
>>
>>72611657
This
>>
>>72611618
Fags like you make me think we actually deserve what's happening in our country.
>>
>>72611777
>Raised by single mother who was born before 1970
>Both my brothers are nationalists or at least leaning towards right wing
>My sister is slowly being redpilled
>Mother is happy with this
Did I won a lottery or what?
>>
>>72611013
kill them in their sleep
>>
>>72616235
Almost certainly a false flag. Possibly Reddit.
>>
>>72611013
>Tell my father about Trump and how he wants to deport illegals
>"Yeah fuck those illegals, make America great again!"

Sucks to hear about your cucked father, though.
>>
File: not cool bro.jpg (26 KB, 239x276) Image search: [Google]
not cool bro.jpg
26 KB, 239x276
>>72616232
>our military sucks better than ukrainian prositiute
>>
>>72611013
Tell them they failed as parents and chose jews over their own son.

Then walk out.
>>
gays should have equal rights you dumb fuck.
>>
File: 1454219255139.jpg (30 KB, 387x290) Image search: [Google]
1454219255139.jpg
30 KB, 387x290
>>72616571
not in all aspects
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.