[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>y-you don't want to vote for the first woman president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (472 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
472 KB, 800x533
>y-you don't want to vote for the first woman president *cries*

why are you stuck in the 20th century
>>
it's not as cool as it sounds
>>
>>72610113

>the first black president

followed by

>the first female president

whats fucking next for the left?

>the first genderfluid otherkin MTF FTM Transgender Queer Asexual Underage President

???
>>
Because the 20th century was pretty cool aside from the 60s and 70s.
>>
>Yaaas
what?
>>
i'll vote for a female president once a good one is running for president
>>
>>72610205
first cuban president the first Mexican president who is also the president of Mexico
>>
>yaaas

People need to be lynched for this shit.
>>
>>72610113
eww.

why are you stuck in the 20th dress size?
>>
>>72610113
So you got bored of posting
>You don't want me in your country? *cries*

Come on, at least be more creative with your shit posting.
>>
>>72610311
>first president who is also the president of Mexico
Trump?
>>
this is the first one of these that actually has an accurate picture.
>>
>>72610176
fpbp
>>
>>72610743
family planning benefit program?
>>
>>72610800
first president best president
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.