[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Cube endorses Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
rags on bernie and hillary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=367psk5ZdpU

> inb4 rap is degenerate - he's a red pilled OG
>>
Doesn't seem any smarter than usual. A drug addict on your side is still just that.
>>
>>72607246
we wuz trump supportas dawg
>>
>>72607246
He's surprisingly mature for a millionaire rapper.
>>
He goes on to say Trump won't help poor people.
>>
>>72607865
how do you think he became a millionaire? consider the time period where he became popular (i.e. not the post-2000 era where jews just gave money and a message to rappers, etc,), there had to be a motivated mind behind such a counter-cultural persona like his, same with marilyn manson
>>
>>72607246
Doesn't really sound like a real endorse. More of explaining why people like him and why he likes him.
>>
>>72607994
The only ones who can help poor people is themselves, the only thing holding people back from being successful is the motivation to do what it takes. The truth is life isn't very hard in America no matter what your income is and a lot of people whether they know it consciously or not simply don't care enough to increase their wealth.
>>
>>72608107
> how do you think he became a millionaire?

Acting
>>
I've noticed A lot of black men like Trump for some reason. They also despise Bernie.
>>
>>72608640
>black men respect power

No shit Sherlock.
>>
>>72608107
>getting niggers to buy your cd because you so hard rap about dat pussy
>difficult
>getting affeminate liberals to make you the sidekick on their favorite crime show for your one liners and "street cred"
>difficult

Let's be realistic here
>>
File: NBcWN.jpg (70 KB, 500x693) Image search: [Google]
NBcWN.jpg
70 KB, 500x693
I love Ice Cube. Don't care about his music, not sure if I've listened to it, but he's a really cool person.

If I remember correctly both Ice-T and Ice Cube were pro-Gamer Gate and were speaking out against SJW trash.
>>
>>72608640
A lot of these rich black dudes have a huge deal of respect for Trump. Many of them have definitely met Trump and spoken to him. It would be surprising if they didn't love Trump.
Everyone who dealt with Trump before he ran for president loved him. He's always busy making friends.
>>
>>72607865
hes almost 50 years old
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 281x179
>>72608640
Jealousy, he's done more for the black race than they've even attempted.
>>
>>72607805
Ice Cube and 50 Cent are both supremely redpilled and aware that rap is a tool for making money. Look at his face when he's trying to explain why he doesn't touch politics to this fucking libshit.
>But don't you have a responsibility?
>The money ain't there tho.

I'm actually a big fan of Ice, he strikes me as the most pragmatic, cold blooded kike-skinner in the industry. Nobody out-jews Ice Cube.
>>
>>72609790
They're not ''red pilled''. They're just pragmatists. They're doing their own thing and living a normal life without worrying too much about politics. A lot of people are like this. This is the silent majority that doesn't watch TV and are too busy doing their own thing to preach their worldview.
>>
>>72607246
i wish more bernouts would realize this shit about sanders. dude waits until the end of his political career to take any political risk. if he had such great ideas why not try to get them done at the start of his career?
>>
Ice cube is islamic btw. Im pretty sure that's why he's antijew
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.