[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw >Protip: you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Find a flaw

>Protip: you can't
>>
>>72606034
>manlet
>>
check'em hand is point to wrong corner of image

/pol/ BTFO again
>>
>>72606034
Army gets cucked in Moscow.
>>
>>72606055

Napoleon was of average height, but the grenadier guards who he was pictured with were absolutely huge in comparison, so they made him look small
>>
>>72606034
Waterloo.
Trafalgar.
BRITISH SUPERIORITY
FUCKING FRENCH CANADIANS, YOU LET YOUR COUNTRY DOWN
>>
>>72606034

Penis is still in someone's safe box.
>>
Louis/Lodewijk Bonaparte > Napoleon Bonaparte >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Willem I
>>
Napoleon was a great general and i admire him, even though he did try and take over Britain it still shows how great we both once were.

Britain and France should be allies.
>>
>>72606034
Manlet
>>
>>72606034
>mfw this painting came to Melbourne and the hipsters in front of me started banging on about imperialism
>>
>>72606034
He was born in the wrong country, the french didn't deserve him.
>>
>>72606034
Whats the real story ive heard so much shilling about thjs man..
>>
>>72606034
He killed a shitload of people where I live. Fucking bastard, may he rot in hell
>>
>>72606407
we are you sperg
>>
>>72606034
If he was a British General or a Monarch he would have taken over the world.
>>
>>72606483
this
>>
>>72606034
He is the reason I am mexician
>>
>>72606034
stupid hat
also not french
also not loyal to his king
>>
>>72606034
>Invaded Russia

> Didn't kill the Jews for the lulz
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 580x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 580x624
>>72606034
>>
I don't understand why so many people praise this guy

he was some greasy corsican with angry manlet syndrome who left France with less territories than when he came into power. Also made the country bankrupt and occupied by foreign armies. All the good things he supposely did (like the civil code) were started before him.

Also he gave full citizenship to the jews, which enabled families like Rotschild to gain so much power
>>
>>72608017
He was today's average height, which made him taller than average during his time.
>>
>>72606034
Isn't that the guy who was cucked by a whore wife he was deeply in love with?
>>
mil genius, political retard. He had almost made the continent united, and then a stupid decision made everything statu quo ante
frankly a waste
>>
>>72608183
Dunno if I would chalk invading Russia up to "political". Seems like a pretty big strategic mistake though; France may not have had the naval power to blockade/invade the UK, but they could certainly block off the Baltic sea and prevent Russia from trading with them.
>>
>>72606034
Truly a Titan of history. Arguably one of the most influential men to have ever lived.

That being said it's unfortunate he fucked up and is forever doomed to being the butt of manlet jokes.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.