[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain what serious policies Trump has to benefit the U.S, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
Explain what serious policies Trump has to benefit the U.S, and why I shouldn't treat you like a literal retard for supporting him.

Any mentions of

>muh wall furr Mexicans
>dem Muslims killlded the US

You will be treated like the retard you are.
>>
He will build a wall and keep the mudshits out.
>>
It's an Australian, nothing to see here move along people
>>
>>72602347
Economic growth
Healthcare replacement
Foreign policy improvement
>>
Nationalising industries to create more jobs for American people. Generating more money for the country.

Better trade deals with CHINA
>>
>>72602347

>flag
>>
>>72602347
I literally can't.
>>
>>72602347
U are a fucking race traitor if u are anglo. If u a gook, abo or fag then kill urself please. Just kill urself
>>
>>72602347
Deportations will mean millions of job openings for us citizens. And particular the working class.
>>
He has none. His presidency however, would generate a lot of memes and that is good.

The """policies""" he has talked about are flawed, misguided and stupid.

>/pol/tards will defend him because they want trump's big orange dick in their mouths.
>>
>>72602396
I'm sorry for your birth.
>>
>>72602347
Also, Trump has indicated a scaling down of military intervention.
>>
Looks like you forgot to post any support for your claims.

Heh, it's okay, kid. You will get it down someday B-]
>>
>>72602522

I can understand your views, given that your literacy skills are that of a 7 year old. Good job, you literal retard.
>>
>>72602347
who gives a fuck about policies

he makes liberals mad and that's all i care bout
>>
>>72602658

>Look at muh jobs
>"Wut muricin will werk furr $3 an hour?"

Then you'll be begging Mexicans to come back. Fucking idiot, thinking kicking out Mexicans will make more jobs for US citizens.

>implying US citizens want to work like they're in a Chinese sweat shop.

You are a literal retard.
>>
>>72602347
>>72602347
>You will be treated like the retard you are
>>treated like the retard you are
>>australian flag

ok mate
>>
>>72602903

What claims do I have to support? I believe it's you Trump retards that have to support your claims. Not me you stupid cunt.
>>
>>72602347
>We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism.

>The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony. I am skeptical of international unions that tie us up and bring America down, and will never enter America into any agreement that reduces our ability to control our own affairs.

It's over Straya, you're gonna be alone out there on that island unless you uncuck yourself.
>>
>>72602347
i dont know shit about his internal policies and i frankly dont really care.

what i know is that he wants the US to keep out of Ukraine and the Middle east as long as they are not directly under threat and adapt a more sane foreign policy in general, as well as the fact that hes sceptical about TTIP.

Thats whats interesting about him for a non-Burger and why every non-Burger should support him, because Cruz and Clinton are as hawkish as it can get
>>
>>72603269

>Implying Aus isn't better than the US.

>Statistics saying niggers are criminals are true
>Statistics saying jews are money hungry imperialists are true
>Statistics saying the US is a shit hole isn't true because "MUH MURICANS MILITARY AND OTHER RETARDED SHIT AMERICANS SAY"
>Is just banter

Fuck off you literally retarded American faggot.
>>
>>72603655
Fuck you faggot. You live on an island, you don't know what it feels like to have a cancer country next to you.

But right now you have Indonesian refugees coming to your country by boat, but if it was on land it'll be tenfold.
>>
>>72603471

>using "cuck"
>Buzzword

Your opinion was in the trash after that.
>>
>>72603777
Straya is now on the invasion list. If you won't mine your Uranium, we'll take it from you (((((cucks))))) with full force.
>>
>>72603266
Hey fuckwit. Clearly you do not understand supply and demand in the labour market. I dont mind if you embarass yourself, but you are embarrasing my flag. Get a proxy based in Canada and continue posting like whiney little liberal bitch. Youll fit right in with those leaf faggots.
>>
>>72603774

>You live on an island

Yes, and I love it cunt.

>you don't know what it feels like to have a cancer country next to you

Fortunately, my country isn't filled with violent racists fighting over the right to murder people like yourself. So fuck off right there.

>But right now you have Indonesian refugees coming to your country by boat, but if it was on land it'll be tenfold

Well, unfortunately South America is a shit hole, but you love to act like the most powerful nation on Earth but get absolutely cucked to a few illegal immigrants? Git gud shit country aka "the US".
>>
>>72603877
Ill collaborate. Get the rope burgerbro. Whiney effete faggots like this one stand out down under.
>>
>>72603877

>calling an island of sick cunts "cucks"

>getting cucked by a few South American migrants

Okay sure bro, we're the "cucks". TOOP KOOK.
>>
File: 1460166718943.jpg (51 KB, 368x427) Image search: [Google]
1460166718943.jpg
51 KB, 368x427
>>72604007
am not a fooking burger ya boofhead
>>
>>72604007
>using "cuck"
>Buzzword

Your opinion has always been trash
>>
>>72602522
This.

>>72602347
Low energy, 2/10.
>>
>>72604152

Bring it on you red neck uneducated cunt. You're literally in the minority, so git gud, and get some supporters before you act like a sick cunt. Unfortunately, your opinions are a minority in this country and people look at you like a neo nazi gronk, I'd probably smash your face in the gutter and laugh that you're such a pussy faggot.
>>
>>72604193
Lol hes a dumb cunt.
>>
File: 1461482625526.png (1 MB, 782x4500) Image search: [Google]
1461482625526.png
1 MB, 782x4500
>>
>>72602347
Why do you aussi fags have to suck soooo daaamnnn bad jesus christ.
>>
>>72604247

Don't try to act like a mad cunt using "cuck" when it's used against you then fuck face.
>>
Leasing U.S assets for money .would literally fix the debt in 10 years. Could also seize the Saudi properties and auction them off too.
>>
Cost of illegal immigrants to the us is $113 billion per year.

https://www.google.co.nz/?gws_rd=ssl#q=cost+to+us+of+illegal+immigrants

Cost to build the wall is $12 billion according to Trump:

Net saving assuming the wall costs double its estimate is 113 - 25 = 88 billion in savings.

That 88 billion is for the period following the wall's initial construction, after that the yearly savings will be $113 billion.

The US national debt is appx $19.2 trillion.

The US $18 trillion.

http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/unitedstates

Net US expenditure is -$1.2 trillion per year.

The US is spending more than they earn. Better hope they don't default on their debts or we're all fucked.

Charles Dickens said it best:

>Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen [pounds] nineteen [shillings] and six [pence], result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery."

Trump isn't just making America great again, he's making the world great again.

He's dragging it kicking and screaming into a fiscally conservatism whether it likes it or not.

I might be a sheep fucking hobbit but at least I know a good thing when I see it.
>>
>>72604344
>American
>Thinker
kek
>>
>>72604300
"Unfortunately, your opinions are a minority"

Lol. Youre making a fool of yourself boy. Give me some tough net talk to finish it off champion.
>>
>>72604345

Why do you Americans have to be so inferior to Aus daaamnnn jesus Christ.

>inb4 bullshit rebuttal

I got statistics you denialing fat fuck.
>>
He will bring jobs back to America
>>
>>72604385
When i have done that? Mate, if you need to make shit up to make an argument just give up.
>>
>>72604552

Don't make me repeat myself you literal retard.

I honestly feel sorry for mentally disabled people, because you make them look worse then they are.

Given your retarded response, don't reply again because you're offending intellectually disabled people.

>inb4 implying I care about retards

fun fact: they have feelings.

you don't.
>>
>>72604621

>This is what uneducated Americans believe.
>>
>>72604747
Lame.
>>
It really is primetime for shitposting.

I still support a rangeban of all abboland.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.