[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Mormon's Have Guns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Mormon-Missionary-Position-4.jpg (23 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
Mormon-Missionary-Position-4.jpg
23 KB, 610x610
https://www.youtube.com/embed/hSMrHF3UKnA
>>
Knew a few mormons in Texas and a lot of them had guns. Also, your link doesn't work.
>>
fuucckkkk
https://www.youtube.com/embed/hSMrHF3UKnA
that work?
>>
>>72599811
There is a whole clan in Mexico that was at war with a local cartel. They are related to Romney.
>>
>Mormonism

Fucking hilarious religion desu
>>
>>72599811
Utah fag here.

Yes many many mormons have guns.

We also have some apocalyptic psudo doctrine about a big ass war all against the Mormons around the second cumming.

Always remember, hold to the rod.
>>
File: 1440959115108.jpg (19 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
1440959115108.jpg
19 KB, 500x327
Going to Mormon church in the morning. Hoping its good.
>>
John browning was mormon
>>
I always thought mormons were big on guns. Is my friend's vid part of the jewish conspiracy?
>>
>>72600272
Here is a video to prepare you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HSlbuli7HM
>>
>>72600558
That video is 78% bullshit.
>>
File: 1460953782185.jpg (42 KB, 552x528) Image search: [Google]
1460953782185.jpg
42 KB, 552x528
>>72600558
Damn really? I tough they are not so fucked up. I even tough going for fun to their church.
>>
Utahfag here. Mormons have loads of guns. More than you can imagine. More than they will tell you about.
>>
i mean magic underwear would be cool if it were sexier
>>
>>72600841
>78%
Specific.
>>
>>72600558
>the mormon explanation for the negro race
top fucking lel
>>
>>72600558
I remember watching YouTube poops of this.
Good times.
>>
>>72599811
>Do Mormon's Have Guns?
YES
>>
Go to an LDS church and listen to the loud *clunk* whenever those little old ladies set their purses on the pew. They're packing.
>>
>>72599811
the mormon lifestyle is literally /pol/'s wet dream
>>
If I moved to Utah and the Happening Happens, will the Mormons in my community see me as a fellow community member who understands being prepared, or an outsider to plunder from in order to enlarge their own stashes of supplies? This is important.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.